Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTOSx2 reloaded! starts 16th September - page 5. (Read 4304 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
September 14, 2015, 10:52:58 AM
now you guys complain ...  Grin when i stated it sometime ago you guys said that people know the risks and shit.... who's whining now?  Roll Eyes serve y'all right imo.
Wow james ur really great,why we not listen to you earlier. Its a shame Sad
Thanks you james.. ur really kind, we really appreciated what you done here.. maybe should apply for job in this section? That maybe help to stop all hyip program and ask we do not invest coz all whole this section have potential scam program? Or maybe just send msg to bitcointalk. And close this whole thread?  Cry
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
September 14, 2015, 10:51:39 AM
He robbed me of all my 230000 DOGE  Huh
Lol thats no robbery.. you sent it with ur own will Grin
So its called lost maybe.. i lost some too, but thats my last btc to lost it for him..

Correct. All investors lost playing CryptosVolume. Sure, we all knew there was risk but this game was an utter failure with no winners at all, except MC. I had 100K Doge into it. MC technically didn't rob anyone, but the game was flawed and failed so no one got paid and he kept the loot instead of creating goodwill with his investors by issuing (partial) refund.

MC made 0.344 BTC (minus domain name cost (0.05 btc at Godaddy.com) and minus hosting cost (0.05 btc or less a month). Not bad for just another rehash of his games with just a few parameters tweaked.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
September 14, 2015, 10:44:03 AM
He robbed me of all my 230000 DOGE  Huh
Lol thats no robbery.. you sent it with ur own will Grin
So its called lost maybe.. i lost some too, but thats my last btc to lost it for him..
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
September 14, 2015, 10:41:51 AM
now you guys complain ...  Grin when i stated it sometime ago you guys said that people know the risks and shit.... who's whining now?  Roll Eyes serve y'all right imo.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
September 14, 2015, 10:34:19 AM
He robbed me of all my 230000 DOGE  Huh
Activity: 9
Merit: 2
September 14, 2015, 10:15:19 AM
Hey.. it's ponzi. What did you expect? I got scammed too Undecided
Is a lot of time that I do not trust multicryptos.   Cry
mib
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 14, 2015, 10:01:08 AM
there was a clear rule: everybody choose the exit point (pot had to reach certain value to get paid). Unfortunately nobody was able to reach the exit point, before game get stucked. I know that game was a failure, but you cannot say that I stole something.
If you know that the game wa a failure why you don't refund us?
I losed 0.1BTC here!
Activity: 294
September 14, 2015, 09:49:27 AM
there was a clear rule: everybody choose the exit point (pot had to reach certain value to get paid). Unfortunately nobody was able to reach the exit point, before game get stucked. I know that game was a failure, but you cannot say that I stole something.
If you know the game was failure.. why didn't you give alarm to us then? Not even 1 payout has been made. What kind of game is that? Feel like eating people money game,
anyway how much did you earn there   Grin

I win nothing, because I spend money with the domain, hosting and advertising. If I really want to take people's money, I will create a game that allows me to get a lot of coins and then run away...
❃ CyberNick ❃
September 14, 2015, 09:37:45 AM
If you know the game was failure.. why didn't you give alarm to us then? Not even 1 payout has been made. What kind of game is that? Feel like eating people money game,
anyway how much did you earn there   Grin
September 14, 2015, 09:33:29 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
September 14, 2015, 09:20:48 AM
Attention scammer !

In the last game multicryptos stole all the money and closed the game - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptosvolume-new-game-starts-31-august-1164391  in that it also steals all your deposits.

not true! nobody was able to win, the rules were clear.

lmao , so you ate the pot ?

Yep, he ate the pot. Multicryptos kept all coins for himself and all investors lost their coins.

MC crossed the line and cannot be trusted anymore. If he did it once, he will do it again. It has now become extremely risky to invest in any of his game. It seems like he is now playing his end-game, cashing in big time.

❃ CyberNick ❃
September 14, 2015, 08:55:03 AM
Attention scammer !

In the last game multicryptos stole all the money and closed the game - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptosvolume-new-game-starts-31-august-1164391  in that it also steals all your deposits.

So this one whats the rule? Is everyone is winner?
Or its like before one.. that need to wait but our deposit not earning..
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
September 14, 2015, 08:54:02 AM
Attention scammer !

lmao , so you ate the pot ?
September 14, 2015, 08:43:05 AM
Attention scammer !

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
September 14, 2015, 08:38:19 AM
Attention scammer !

September 14, 2015, 08:33:34 AM

CRYPTOSx2

CRYPTOSx2 reloaded with an improved game system!

NEW RULES ARE:
Investments between 0.001 BTC and 0.05 BTC (maximum)!
Only one investment earns at any given time.
Reinvest option to have bigger investments than 0.05 BTC.
20 hours of earning time
Referrals earn 2.5% of any deposit!

100 BTC where invested in the previous version of CRYPTOSx2! let's break that limit!

Game starts soon! Look the countdown at main page:

Pages:
Jump to: