Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptotalk.net - get 0.0001 BTC per post - page 6. (Read 7563 times)

legendary
Activity: 3402
Merit: 5004
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
A little review:
I registered a couple days ago and made 33 posts.... Today i asked for a payment, in the specific way the admin asked. 29 of my posts were approved for payment (the others were to short i suppose, which made sense, cause a couple of my posts were indeed pretty short).

Long story short: received payment in less than an hour:
https://blockchain.info/tx/18b6a0fe8a0afaa33ba3de2f42335830b8ef10a5c8d980d8d219625ed707e427

About the forum:
  • some features are still needed, but the admin promised he's working on them
  • the forum is still very new, so it's rather slow
  • i personally believe more rules are needed in order to warn/ban/kick people that are just there for spamming their reflinks and stuff
  • payment is a bit low compared to a bitcointalk signature campaign (for higher level members), but i think it's still a fair ammount of coins they're giving away for posting.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
MaskNetwork lead developer
Registered
Do you have max amount participant? or this unlimited?

There are no limits on participants.

When the number of posts reach 2000-3000 / week, we will start inserting ads and make the forum self sustain. It will be like a faucet where advertisers pay the content providers while the admins will hold a percent as profit.

You can Call it A "Revenue Sharing System".
But you need more quality contents and lots of contents. you need to do Search Engine Optimization of Your Forum. because only google adsense ads are profitable for these purpose and google adsense won't get approved for low contents, google need 50% traffic from Google Search.
and other ads networks are not that profitable for revenue sharing.

The number of signups / posts is as predicted for the first week. In 2-3 months we can talk about SEO, adsense or other revenue streams. Right now we are in the first stage.
x13
Activity: 336
Things are called shit for a reason, dear.
I welcome such offers! I my opinion you should stagger the rewards for posts depending on the member's forum rank. Otherwise you will get a lot of low quality posts on your board.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Registered

I have never seen any forums that has a limited numbers of members. The more members they have they better traffic they get means that they will have more advantages in the future..
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
Registered

When the number of posts reach 2000-3000 / week, we will start inserting ads and make the forum self sustain. It will be like a faucet where advertisers pay the content providers while the admins will hold a percent as profit.

You can Call it A "Revenue Sharing System".
But you need more quality contents and lots of contents. you need to do Search Engine Optimization of Your Forum. because only google adsense ads are profitable for these purpose and google adsense won't get approved for low contents, google need 50% traffic from Google Search.
and other ads networks are not that profitable for revenue sharing.
Registered

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
I have registered at the site, cool forum but few members, you still need promoting your coin if you want to gain traffic.
I hope this is not like of the forum that pays then dissapear.
Activity: 252
Registered
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
it is good idea to pay members for posting but I think you must put some rules to have high quality posts in your forum because there are a lot of spammers . 50 words per post is not enough rule . I tried a lot of forums that pays for posting , a lot of its posts doesn't have any use , it is just a number of words .

I agree with this, how about paying people if they're post is good i mean you decide which is the best and eligible to get paid, but to be honest it's all up to you, 50 words per post is not bad though, for promotion and attract people to join with your forum.
Just saying
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Dont you think 10000 Sat per post is quite low ? as compare to others

Compare to what? Sign campaigns? Of course it is low if you compare it with sign campaign, but for a new forum 10k sat/post is fair enough imo because all new members can join it without waiting for high ranks like sign campaign on this forum.
Maybe they will offer higher rate when they get more traffics in the future.

Cryptotalk.net is a long term project. We will increase the payments for old members.

The pay amount per post is really high. For example, in order to get 0.0001 BTC from the biggest bitcoin  faucet -  freebitco.in, you need 24 clicks. At one click per hour, you will need 2 days for 0.0001 BTC....Smiley

Nice. My posts were approved there. I hope you continue with this project for a long time. It's good to see another forum where we can earn by posting like BitcoinTalk. Pay more for oldest members is a good feature.

And 10.000 satoshi per post at beggining isn't so low... It's here, in the beggining we earn worse, with the time we start earning better amounts.

Compare to what? Sign campaigns? Of course it is low if you compare it with sign campaign, but for a new forum 10k sat/post is fair enough imo because all new members can join it without waiting for high ranks like sign campaign on this forum.

Cryptotalk.net is a long term project. We will increase the payments for old members.

The pay amount per post is really high. For example, in order to get 0.0001 BTC from the biggest bitcoin  faucet -  freebitco.in, you need 24 clicks. At one click per hour, you will need 2 days for 0.0001 BTC....Smiley

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
Im having difficulties registering at your site, its been 4 minutes now solving captchas that always dont work.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

So you need 25 posts before you can withdraw your earnings?

Yes, 25 posts is the minimum allowed for payment, because 0.0005 BTC is the minimum fee for a transaction to be accepted by miners.

Thanks to block size debate and delay...let's hope it will not become 0.001 and kill all micropayments
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
25 post not bad if you can work it hard the max of 100 post is achievable as well knowing that there's already many thread that we can reply all we have to is just make a concrete and at least 75 words English in particular to make it sure that it will counted good luck guys.
Activity: 33
Merit: 11

Yes , i think 25 is the min limit to withdraw.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Activity: 415
legendary
Activity: 3402
Merit: 5004
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
All my post are finally approve now I just need one post to get to their automatic approve system ,I guess that was a good system so they know who among are the spammers and they can delete that account that early,looking forward to post this weekend..
Did you already try to withdraw your earnings sir? just wanted to check if that particular function is also working, I just did try to send a pM with the forum admin and got my reply, I think if this site can also gather some support coming from those visitors who visited the site It is possible that the site will pay us all, it is just needed to have people that will support the site to get some ads, good luck OP hope we got our earnings from this site.

You need a minimum of 25 posts according to the TOS, i'll keep you informed once i'm eligible for a payout Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
All my post are finally approve now I just need one post to get to their automatic approve system ,I guess that was a good system so they know who among are the spammers and they can delete that account that early,looking forward to post this weekend..
Did you already try to withdraw your earnings sir? just wanted to check if that particular function is also working, I just did try to send a pM with the forum admin and got my reply, I think if this site can also gather some support coming from those visitors who visited the site It is possible that the site will pay us all, it is just needed to have people that will support the site to get some ads, good luck OP hope we got our earnings from this site.
Pages:
Jump to: