Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptotalk.net - get 0.0001 BTC per post - page 8. (Read 7563 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
April 24, 2016, 06:46:16 PM
Sounds cool but the post checking is gonna turn it pretty sludgy. The thing I like about this forum is the speed it moves at. You guys are gonna have your work cut out staying on top of it all. Good luck with it.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
April 24, 2016, 02:31:07 PM
So all post should be approved by admins before it is viewable? I know it is your way to avoid spams, but I think it is a bit complicated both for you and your members and I think it may reduce the interest of your members to stay on your site.
If you want to avoid spam, so you just need to hire an administrator to check all posts made before payment time like what signature campaign manager's job.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
MaskNetwork lead developer
April 24, 2016, 11:03:55 AM
The offer is really interesting because the payout is high.

However, you failed to provide what the minimum rank is to join your campaign. Or is it a standard 0.0001 for all members? If so, that's really high for low-ranked users like me who are new in this site as there can be a lot of newbies/alts that will try to join in this campaign.

I'm really interested in joining the campaign, if I am qualified however.

There is no minimum requirements. Cryptotalk.net is a new website and there are no ranks. The payment is flat 0.0001 BTC / post.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 24, 2016, 10:22:34 AM
The offer is really interesting because the payout is high.

However, you failed to provide what the minimum rank is to join your campaign. Or is it a standard 0.0001 for all members? If so, that's really high for low-ranked users like me who are new in this site as there can be a lot of newbies/alts that will try to join in this campaign.

I'm really interested in joining the campaign, if I am qualified however.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
April 24, 2016, 09:02:02 AM
it is good idea to pay members for posting but I think you must put some rules to have high quality posts in your forum because there are a lot of spammers . 50 words per post is not enough rule . I tried a lot of forums that pays for posting , a lot of its posts doesn't have any use , it is just a number of words .
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
April 24, 2016, 08:50:56 AM
Just signed up and hoping to find some topics that i could post which interests me.

Thanks good day.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
MaskNetwork lead developer
April 24, 2016, 06:12:29 AM
We have just ended our sig campaign (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-sig-campaign-win-bitcoins-for-posting-1427815) and launched www.cryptotalk.net, the first crypto forum that pays you to post. Users will receive 0.0001 BTC / post.

Rules
- Only posts containing minimum 50 words are payed
- Only constructive posts where you talk about cryptocurrencies are counted
- Only posts written in english are allowed.
- You can request one payment per week.
- We count maximum 3 posts / thread. If, for example, you post 5 posts in a single thread, only 3 will be counted.
- Maximum 100 posts / week are counted

Check www.cryptotalk.net for more info.
Pages:
Jump to: