Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptowallet - occwallet.com - page 3. (Read 1285 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 02:20:33 PM
Tik-tok, scam or not ?
June 20, 2018, 02:16:41 PM
For what ? I write true. Most exchanges told me that they would not add occ. They explained that they plan to add coins from the top 50 or that the add-on fee is 20-50 ETH. So I am waiting for your move because this plan is stupid.
copper member
Activity: 224
June 20, 2018, 10:00:09 AM
I got a response from most exchanges: Short: they don't add OCC
Team OCC wait for your move Cheesy
they say that they are not adding coins now? or they did not accept our coin? show their letters
June 19, 2018, 09:19:39 AM
I got a response from most exchanges: Short: they don't add OCC
Team OCC wait for your move Cheesy
June 18, 2018, 05:34:22 AM
OK i send messege for all. Waiting for new exchanges  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
June 17, 2018, 04:41:10 PM
https://fs12.fex.net/show/482884203773/545904505/4917053b/news_NN_200.jpg?1600w,0

Attention! Final step to list Octoin coin on global trading platforms.

Dear users!

Crew of Octoin coin has been working on the process of listing OCC to trading platforms since February 2018. We have sent over 1000 emails, had many hours of conversation with authorities of different exchangers. We have received many positive replies, as well as negative ones. Most of the trading platforms require fee for listing which is about 5-200 BTC. Can you imagine what the price will be if we want to list OCC on, let’s say, at least 5 trading platforms. Frankly speaking, the amount is too big for the management at this point. However, we have discovered a brilliant solution. We do understand that OCC holders would like to increase volatility and liquidity of the coin and the only way to do it - is to make OCC widely tradable. So we propose you all to help us and make trading platform owners give a green light to our community, Octoin coin and each of you. In order to achieve this and list OCC coin, you should write an email to the technical support of trading platforms and ask to add Octoin coin. You have a right to do it, to require it.

It is really insane to ask young coin for such a huge fee. These are trading platforms who make many coins go down and drawn.

Here is a sample which you can copy and paste to the emails of the trading platforms:

“Good day,
I am a holder of Octoin coin, I would like to ask you to add OCC to your platform. Me and other holders would like to trade OCC within your platform. There are more than 800 000 holders.
Please contact OCC management to settle all technical issues.
[email protected]
Sincerely,

P.S.   <<< http://occwallet.com/news/n8/ >>>here is a list of some trading platforms emails. You can just copy all them and send the email sample or add anything else you like. Soon OCC will be listed on many trading platforms!

the team is working on the promotion of the coin. This is a good step when together we can help

hahahahahhahahah yeeeah seems legit hahaha
Activity: 225
June 17, 2018, 03:15:09 PM
https://fs12.fex.net/show/482884203773/545904505/4917053b/news_NN_200.jpg?1600w,0

Dear users!

Crew of Octoin coin has been working on the process of listing OCC to trading platforms since February 2018. We have sent over 1000 emails, had many hours of conversation with authorities of different exchangers. We have received many positive replies, as well as negative ones. Most of the trading platforms require fee for listing which is about 5-200 BTC. Can you imagine what the price will be if we want to list OCC on, let’s say, at least 5 trading platforms. Frankly speaking, the amount is too big for the management at this point. However, we have discovered a brilliant solution. We do understand that OCC holders would like to increase volatility and liquidity of the coin and the only way to do it - is to make OCC widely tradable. So we propose you all to help us and make trading platform owners give a green light to our community, Octoin coin and each of you. In order to achieve this and list OCC coin, you should write an email to the technical support of trading platforms and ask to add Octoin coin. You have a right to do it, to require it.

It is really insane to ask young coin for such a huge fee. These are trading platforms who make many coins go down and drawn.

Here is a sample which you can copy and paste to the emails of the trading platforms:

“Good day,
I am a holder of Octoin coin, I would like to ask you to add OCC to your platform. Me and other holders would like to trade OCC within your platform. There are more than 800 000 holders.
[email protected]
Sincerely,

P.S.   <<< http://occwallet.com/news/n8/ >>>here is a list of some trading platforms emails. You can just copy all them and send the email sample or add anything else you like. Soon OCC will be listed on many trading platforms!

the team is working on the promotion of the coin. This is a good step when together we can help
June 17, 2018, 02:47:12 PM
It will not go, foolish.
June 17, 2018, 02:43:33 PM

Dear users!

“Good day,
[email protected]
Sincerely,

Yo dont have money ?  Where is money of ICO 1OCC =100 usd hahahahah scamers :d

It will not go, foolish.

hahahahahhahahahahahahh hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
copper member
June 17, 2018, 02:15:59 PM

Dear users!

“Good day,
[email protected]
Sincerely,

June 16, 2018, 01:28:14 PM
HAHAHAHAH so ?
June 16, 2018, 07:05:31 AM
price volatility for crypto currency is normal

Could you give a roadmap occ or any plans for the future? What is the usefulness of OCC?
copper member
June 15, 2018, 11:43:23 AM
price volatility for crypto currency is normal
June 15, 2018, 10:32:43 AM
SCAM  Wink
June 14, 2018, 11:29:21 AM
hahah its big scam :d ico price 100usd Cheesy now 0.38 hahaha
copper member
June 14, 2018, 03:00:24 AM
Hahaha wallet no working and you can barely speak in English Cheesy this project is BIG SCAM Cheesy

I think you are a provocateur of the negative  Cheesy
June 13, 2018, 10:05:41 AM
Hahaha wallet no working and you can barely speak in English Cheesy this project is BIG SCAM Cheesy
copper member
June 12, 2018, 05:11:28 AM
please can someone post some nodes here ... no nodes = no wallet = no coins = no occ !!!

my wallet and my friends' wallet works without an additional description of the nodes.

You asked for support on the site? you wrote them a request? what did they say?

give your e-mail I will ask support will write you

if you do not want them to write that how to solve the problem?
Activity: 17
June 12, 2018, 04:51:45 AM
please can someone post some nodes here ... no nodes = no wallet = no coins = no occ !!!
Activity: 225
June 11, 2018, 04:04:06 PM
https://fs4.fex.net/show/482884203773/537983592/16a7f62d/news_NN_198.jpg?1600w,0

Voting on Indodax - OctoinCoin continues to enter large exchanges!
<<< https://occwallet.com/news/n7/ >>>

An important announcement for all project participants and owners of OctoinCoin! We are pleased to announce that our team will again participate in the contest at the Indodax exchange and try to enter this trading platform. Let's remind that last time we had some problems with registration and we could not participate in this event. After that, we worked for several months in this direction and now we are confidently voting on Indodax.

But without your help, of course, we will not be able to achieve all the goals that we set ourselves. It is you who can push the development and growth of OctoinCoin on exchanges. From the results of this voting depends not only the success of our project, but also your personal well-being. Therefore, rather familiarize yourself with the rules of participation and vote for OctoinCoin - a pledge of your prosperity and success!

Register on the Indodax exchange (https://indodax.com ) English and Indonesian are available.
Go to your profile and find the Account Verification tab (https://indodax.com/verify ) Verification is available for participants from any country.
Follow the instructions (enter personal information, after which you will be asked to confirm them by sending a photo of your passport and your photo).
Buy TEN  cryptocurrency (a minimum of 1.1 TEN) and participate in the voting ( https://indodax.com/vote_coin), which will begin very soon!
An extended instruction on the rules of participation and verification can be found at: https://help.indodax.com/en_US/community-coin-voting/

Each member may participate in voting process and it will cost 0.1 TEN per vote.
Transfer fee - 1 TEN
TEN is the token of Indodax trading platform
Price for 1 TEN at the moment - 0,3$
Come on Indodax and vote for OctoinCoin! We will develop and go to the future together!

I think each of us should vote to help develop the coin in the market.
This will have a positive effect on the price.

Pages:
Jump to: