Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptoworld is all encompassing - page 2. (Read 465 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 18
October 21, 2018, 03:55:55 PM
I strongly agree with you. I normally finished the math department of the university. And I've met with blockchain technology. Now I'm studying in computer engineering. This technology is the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
October 21, 2018, 03:11:31 PM
Yeah that's one awesome thing about this space we're in. This is a complete ecosystem with a lot of different functioning units.You can find many things that you'll fit in, and also there are many projects around that seeks to target various categories of people.Our only peoblen we're facing now is adoption. Should the adoption increase, we'd bebso better off.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 07:30:13 AM
Many might be in this space with the aim of making money, but do you know that there are so many things you can learn aside from just making money.
This is an advanced form of technology that so many things can be integrated into it. Such as;
Medicine, Pharmaceuticals, Health, Food and Agriculture, Programming, Environmental, Commerce, Trading, Manufacturing, Art and Culture and so on.
Despite having my own field of specialization, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology has really helped me to have idea about other fields.
Although money is good, but do not limit yourself to earning that alone.
Correct. This is our future and we must bear with this and help increase awareness to everyone. Mass adoption is all we need and more good projects to come that uses blockchain that will help the whole world solve those complex problems. We should not limit our vision for our future.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
October 09, 2018, 07:16:52 AM
Many might be in this space with the aim of making money, but do you know that there are so many things you can learn aside from just making money.
This is an advanced form of technology that so many things can be integrated into it. Such as;
Medicine, Pharmaceuticals, Health, Food and Agriculture, Programming, Environmental, Commerce, Trading, Manufacturing, Art and Culture and so on.
Despite having my own field of specialization, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology has really helped me to have idea about other fields.
You are right that blockchain technology is the next step in the development of many areas. They will greatly simplify life and help save time for ordinary people in the future. But at the moment it is the "wild West" with all the ensuing consequences.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
October 09, 2018, 07:12:44 AM
Cryptocurrency is vast and not just limited to the business side as with research there's many things that can be found out about it and how it can help other areas with it's innovative technology.

Considering projects for investment, I also learned many new directions for business and the development of technical progress. I get new knowledge every day, despite the fact that I don’t go to work, but I only do cryptocurrencies. Technology blockchain and cryptoencryption will turn our world around, change processes and people.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 07:04:58 AM
Cryptocurrency is vast and not just limited to the business side as with research there's many things that can be found out about it and how it can help other areas with it's innovative technology.
Activity: 26
October 09, 2018, 06:58:40 AM
When you think like that, the crypto is indeed all encompassing. However, there are some doubts if it will be able to cover all of the things that you have mentioned, since it has never been utilized that way till now. But, crypto does have the potentiality.
brand new
Activity: 0
October 09, 2018, 04:00:25 AM
Of course, the possibility of using crypto in different sectors is unlimited. Though it isn't being used as per its potential still, but the usage is increasing day by day
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041
October 09, 2018, 04:11:14 AM
You're right there are so much to learn that we could link to blockchain. There are so much to prove how useful the technology is with the use of apps in our daily lives.  It only needs connection to investors in making all these to reality which is also going to cost funds which again will lead us to check once again about money. Basically its what we need to put money to these projects, real estate projects are almost there too so we are working step by step here and sooner we'll get there.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Future of Security Tokens
October 09, 2018, 04:10:52 AM

The possibilities are enormous, but people still need to start use those possibilities, now a lot of projects provide their services on the blockchain, but the number of real users is extremely low, even CryptoKitties daily active users declined up to 250 users per day, it is 98.5 % decline.
Activity: 28
October 09, 2018, 03:50:09 AM
Indeed. It's all encompassing. In that case, crypto world can help you learn a lot of new staffs. Hopefully,we will learn many new things in coming years.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
October 08, 2018, 04:42:12 PM
Lots of good blockchain projects around, if you can sift through all the scams and shitcoins you will see pharmaceutical projects against counterfeit drugs, betting projects, messengering apps via the blockchain, it's all happening now
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 08, 2018, 04:28:49 PM
Its actually a true claim that cryptocurrency is encompassing and there is more to cryptocurrency than the money we make from it. Cryptocurrency and block chain technology endless important in real world usage.

Most of the companies using the cryptocurrencies as a payment system, financial ledger management and as a security management. Most of the team will be comes with the team members to show their potential towards the works. If all the people does goes with that cryptocurrencies you are need to hodl coins and try to get the investment with the various sides.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 642
October 08, 2018, 04:14:20 PM

That is true and you wont even feel that as you move on from ICO to ICO.
Me? I am just reading about the projects of ICO's and suddenly I have learned a lot already by reading each white paper.
Although I didnt invest with a lot of them, somehow I learned something from different industries.

The one that I am supporting now is the best for me and it got me thinking too. Maybe that is why others support different fields of industry. They prefer the one they love the most.
Though sometimes it could be a scam.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
October 08, 2018, 04:10:14 PM
Its actually a true claim that cryptocurrency is encompassing and there is more to cryptocurrency than the money we make from it. Cryptocurrency and block chain technology endless important in real world usage.
Activity: 37
October 08, 2018, 04:00:47 PM
I had no clue about economics before. I pursued computer scienece as a major in college. When I started diggin in bitcoin, I came to face a lot of terms related to economics of which I had never heard before. Now, I can confidently say, I know a bit about economics.
brand new
October 08, 2018, 03:59:36 PM
The crypto world has so many thing to offer. It is not only a money making platform, Through blockchain technology, so many day to day needs can be encompassed for a better life.
Activity: 37
October 08, 2018, 04:00:12 PM
Crypto and blockchain are new technologies that can be used in different aspects of our lives and they are future. So we should try to as much knowledge as possible for our benefits.
brand new
October 08, 2018, 03:59:03 PM
Cryptoworld has so much potential. Yes,everyone is here to earn money but it's not the only thing here. We can get so many information here that can enlighten our life.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
October 08, 2018, 10:29:42 AM
the world of crypto is a world without borders to develop many things to become more global and reach a wider market, many things are finally exposed because of the expansion of the crypto world which increasingly reaches areas that were previously unreachable by any technology, this is one of the advantages of the crypto world besides being able to generate additional income of course
Pages:
Jump to: