Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptoworld is all encompassing - page 3. (Read 465 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 13
October 08, 2018, 09:47:53 AM
It is, there is so much potential in the crypto world that it is impossible to actually tell how much the cryptos can cover. With the blockchain technology there is so much that can be improved. It's applications are endless, there is so much that can be done with the coins and it has helped to redefine currencies and transactions as we know it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 07, 2018, 10:19:05 AM
I agree with you, we can learn so many things in this crypto industry. First, we can learn how to control our emotion, because it is the most important thing here. Second, of course, we can learn how to earn money, it's the reason why many people are here. Third, we can get many pieces of information while we are researching the project, Medicine, Pharmaceuticals, Health etc, just as you say. Fourth, we can share each other in this forum.
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
October 07, 2018, 08:55:24 AM
You are right. It is all encompassing. It's crazy how many different areas the crypto space has brought together.  In that sense, cryptocurrencies can help you learn a lot of new stuff. For example, I personally try to learn something new from the following areas every day:

• Cryptography and the associated mathematics, prime numbers, elliptic curve math, etc.
  • Programming on top of the blockchain using different languages,...
  • Economics and its laws, how fiat currencies work, how central banks work, supply and demand, fractional reserves, etc.
  • Trading on exchanges, trading indicators, technical analysis tools, trading psychology ...

I didn't have even the faintest idea about how most of these areas worked before getting into crypto.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
October 07, 2018, 07:38:46 AM
Despite having my own field of specialization, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology has really helped me to have idea about other fields.

Crypto has helped me learn things about traditional finance and economics that I never would have learned on my own. Crypto also helped me learn alot about trading and chart analysis, ect.

It really depends on how far one would want to go though, I could imagine someone could come into crypto, get inspired and turn into a full stack developer if they wanted to. But there is a big divide between people that are in crypto to make money on speculating and people who actually work in the industry.

Hopefully by this divde getting smaller in coming years crypto will find more mainstream adoption.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
October 07, 2018, 06:14:02 AM
Many might be in this space with the aim of making money, but do you know that there are so many things you can learn aside from just making money.
This is an advanced form of technology that so many things can be integrated into it. Such as;
Medicine, Pharmaceuticals, Health, Food and Agriculture, Programming, Environmental, Commerce, Trading, Manufacturing, Art and Culture and so on.
Despite having my own field of specialization, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology has really helped me to have idea about other fields.
Although money is good, but do not limit yourself to earning that alone.
Pages:
Jump to: