Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action - page 10. (Read 1006431 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 254
What is right now the current status of the claims? Any news? I did not informed myself for long time ago.
Cheesy vern ruining another  exchanges. In china & that it  !!( what else he can do )  Roll Eyes

Coinbase no update ..!
Activity: 145
Merit: 6
What is right now the current status of the claims? Any news? I did not informed myself for long time ago.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
so whatever happened to this, Spoetnik? Who really hacked cryptsy?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

The Goldcoin developers returned back to the community what has turned out to be millions in funds. Never reported, hardly even known.

https://www.goldcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3789.0

I also hadn't heard of this, interesting read. But seems that they were returned no thanks to Vern?

I do not think much was given back to the community that originally owned those goldcoins. I've never seen back anything of it and I think that
is valid for the majority of those that lost them. It was a very chaotic time and no one knew exactly what was happening.

bwaaahah yeah right!..the writing was on the wall EVERYONE knew cryptsy was fucked Smiley lel
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

The Goldcoin developers returned back to the community what has turned out to be millions in funds. Never reported, hardly even known.

I also hadn't heard of this, interesting read. But seems that they were returned no thanks to Vern?

I do not think much was given back to the community that originally owned those goldcoins. I've never seen back anything of it and I think that
is valid for the majority of those that lost them. It was a very chaotic time and no one knew exactly what was happening.
Activity: 4
I'm shocked people have posted information about Vern's Chinese business activities and he still hasn't been located.  It begs the question is anyone actually looking - it's only a matter of time. I have a feeling all the user data or a snapshot of it was backed up somewhere and will come out in time. Sure it was wiped from the server but no one is going to wipe it without a backup plan - a potential bargaining chip when eventually found.

As much as I hate to admit it I do feel sorry for Vern. I don't believe he has access to any of the stolen coins, it's no way to live as he would have known he couldn't touch that wallet after the fact. Bad situations turn good guys into bad guys. The business got to the stage it was because of Vern and his dedication, I'm positive if he could have prevented the hack he would have. It was a new territory of course there will be mistakes along the way. If Vern ever stumbles across this thread, some friendly advise:

Come forward, give the loyal users who supported you the respect they deserve and lift the burden of guilt from your shoulders and live free. You're a visionary - you should be proud of what you created. It wasn't your fault, you were one man with big visions. I think the community will understand and your redemption story will be one of greatness. We just want answers. And I'm sure you coming forward will help you sleep better at night and return to a life of peace. There's opportunity out there for you in a changing world, since Cryptsy was hacked the same has happened to countless other exchanges - the community understands - help the wounds of the past heal. 

~ A loyal Cryptsy user

Paul had embezzled money out of Cryptsy before the hack happened - I think around 3.5 million if memory serves correct. . The hack was also only able to happen because of severe negligence. Whoever stole them is waiting for the statute of limitations to take effect - that would be my guess.
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

uhh...wtf?  No he can burn in hell thank you very much.
On the searching side, yes I'm quite sure no one bothered to go to China to look for him. It's a shame but unsurprising as even if he were found it would likely do nothing towards getting any funds back.

Activity: 55
Merit: 53

On the searching side, yes I'm quite sure no one bothered to go to China to look for him. It's a shame but unsurprising as even if he were found it would likely do nothing towards getting any funds back.

legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
I'm shocked people have posted information about Vern's Chinese business activities and he still hasn't been located.  It begs the question is anyone actually looking - it's only a matter of time. I have a feeling all the user data or a snapshot of it was backed up somewhere and will come out in time. Sure it was wiped from the server but no one is going to wipe it without a backup plan - a potential bargaining chip when eventually found.

As much as I hate to admit it I do feel sorry for Vern. I don't believe he has access to any of the stolen coins, it's no way to live as he would have known he couldn't touch that wallet after the fact. Bad situations turn good guys into bad guys. The business got to the stage it was because of Vern and his dedication, I'm positive if he could have prevented the hack he would have. It was a new territory of course there will be mistakes along the way. If Vern ever stumbles across this thread, some friendly advise:

Come forward, give the loyal users who supported you the respect they deserve and lift the burden of guilt from your shoulders and live free. You're a visionary - you should be proud of what you created. It wasn't your fault, you were one man with big visions. I think the community will understand and your redemption story will be one of greatness. We just want answers. And I'm sure you coming forward will help you sleep better at night and return to a life of peace. There's opportunity out there for you in a changing world, since Cryptsy was hacked the same has happened to countless other exchanges - the community understands - help the wounds of the past heal. 

~ A loyal Cryptsy user

Activity: 3

~ A loyal Cryptsy user
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1122
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1122
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
ahhhh this site...lol. memories.

fuck you vern you shithead!
Activity: 375
Merit: 254
Found an old screenshot of my 2015 balance which was worth about $250 back then:

In today's value it would have been 60k... Cheesy  I would be okay if they gave me 50% of my XRP back Cheesy

very good portfolio  ,
 if  i see my own cryptsy lost coin are  portfolio . it not close to  Cry .
xrp n altcoin you have epic atm profits  ( circle investment not even 1btc .) in 2015  = $60k  2019 .
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Found an old screenshot of my 2015 balance which was worth about $250 back then:

In today's value it would have been 60k... Cheesy  I would be okay if they gave me 50% of my XRP back Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

It's weird since a few other Cision news posts are from febr. 2015 right after it closed. Why do they post again in 2019 (even are paying for publishing).
Are they trolling: "haha we got away with it"?
Pages:
Jump to: