Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action - page 9. (Read 1006431 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 254
So you’re saying there’s a chance...!?!?

Only if you donate enough to the yakuza fund to track him down..

I'm gathering up the diaper posse....

show your sincere apology Cool
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484
born once atheist

I'm gathering up the diaper posse....
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST

Activity: 994
Merit: 510
Quote from:  Cryptsy Cryptocurrency Settlement
Also, we obtained for Cryptsy account holders a judgment against Paul Vernon, which we hope to one day collect. We do not know if or when this may occur, or how much money may be recovered.

bolded text is code for "albeit, hell will freeze over and the second coming occurs before we even collect a dime"

There was already a settlement a while back from the class action lawsuit.  Are you saying the there may be more that we could get back? I did get a small percentage back from my loss.

Yes!
1 in 1999999999999999999999999999999 chance..

No word from Vern or movement of important wallets in a very long time..

One would think Vern would tell the truth on his deathbed or something..

legendary
BTC or BUST
Also, we obtained for Cryptsy account holders a judgment against Paul Vernon, which we hope to one day collect. We do not know if or when this may occur, or how much money may be recovered.

bolded text is code for "albeit, hell will freeze over and the second coming occurs before we even collect a dime"

There was already a settlement a while back from the class action lawsuit.  Are you saying the there may be more that we could get back? I did get a small percentage back from my loss.

Yes!
1 in 1999999999999999999999999999999 chance..

No word from Vern or movement of important wallets in a very long time..

One would think Vern would tell the truth on his deathbed or something..

legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Did anyone investigate the other coins that forked BTC? Those could be liquidated on the forked chain.

Also there may be another reason that the coins didn't move. Take the coins off the market in order to pump BTC after the fork. Leaving many traders without capitol to leverage against them.

If that is the case they made much more than what is sitting in that address. Think of all the profits that were taken on Cryptsy alt pumps and dumps insider trading that they wrung out BTC with and nobody will look at that coin and where it went.
legendary
born once atheist

I must have missed this. Paul Vernon must still be around. He stole a bunch of my money when Cryptsy went down. Is there any chance that authorities will catch him?

nop. successfully complete his mission / bags of coin unloading in china (  bitcoin turn into cash Help off Coinbase , buy back Bitcoin in otc way with no track left behind ) its over now

How do you know it has anything to do with Coinbase? If funds were transferred through Coinbase addresses, they had to be done through a verified account and the track would have to be there.

next CLASS Action on coinbase & hold on .
http://www.cryptsysettlement.com/home
 [email protected]  

stolen btc , could be under coinbase vault , why im sure !!  vernon dumping altcoin in bittrex  turn into btc ( all btc cash out coinbase / some off other exchange ) how much he dump btc & altcoin unclearly seen ( cryptsy data erases , its difficult but not impossible 😂) blamed on lucky7  hahahaha
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

https://blockchain.info/tx/c7b46a79fd8887038bd3a8e884b04820038415a60e0b9d2c2f5bcff68a2687bf

Surely, the receiver didn't skip the same math classes that Leroy Fodor skipped while earning his B.B.A. from Ohio University in Athens, OH, eh?

Further, how the fuck was the receiver able to confirm a hack occurred when the general consensus is that it was an inside job by none other than Paul Vernon?
Bump.

Checked txid and it looks like the mother load of hacked coins (11K+) hasn’t budged.
At this point, I highly doubt anyone has the keys, including Vern the worm.

It seems to remain a mystery, just like Satoshi's wallets. And it will certainly be better that this is what happened and no one moved it.
Whenever coins from forgotten wallets start moving, at the market is starting panic.
legendary
born once atheist

https://blockchain.info/tx/c7b46a79fd8887038bd3a8e884b04820038415a60e0b9d2c2f5bcff68a2687bf

Surely, the receiver didn't skip the same math classes that Leroy Fodor skipped while earning his B.B.A. from Ohio University in Athens, OH, eh?

Further, how the fuck was the receiver able to confirm a hack occurred when the general consensus is that it was an inside job by none other than Paul Vernon?
Bump.

Checked txid and it looks like the mother load of hacked coins (11K+) hasn’t budged.
At this point, I highly doubt anyone has the keys, including Vern the worm.
legendary
BTC or BUST
I must have missed this. Paul Vernon must still be around. He stole a bunch of my money when Cryptsy went down. Is there any chance that authorities will catch him?

nop. successfully complete his mission / bags of coin unloading in china (  bitcoin turn into cash Help off Coinbase , buy back Bitcoin in otc way with no track left behind ) its over now

How do you know it has anything to do with Coinbase? If funds were transferred through Coinbase addresses, they had to be done through a verified account and the track would have to be there.

He did cash a lot out through CB but he got away with it long enough to ... get away with it..
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

nop. successfully complete his mission / bags of coin unloading in china (  bitcoin turn into cash Help off Coinbase , buy back Bitcoin in otc way with no track left behind ) its over now

legendary
BTC or BUST
Bump!

Check your watched addys..
Anything happen?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
I found my claim in Emails with the case number- where I can check the status about the cryptsy settlement?

You could try writing to ...

Paul Vernon
c/o China

Then I would imagine your resulting payout/status will be approximately equal to everyone else's ....  

c/o Hong Gong Wink #occupy

Activity: 145
Merit: 6
I thought at first it's a lawyer  Grin

So the owner of cryptsy took our money and gone  Embarrassed

Paul Vernon, the disgraced owner of closed exchange Cryptsy started a new exchange out of China, it has been confirmed by a representative of that exchange. The same representative claims Paul Vernon is not involved with the exchange now, but evidence seems to suggest otherwise.

https://coinjournal.net/cryptsy-paul-vernon-exchange-china/
legendary
born once atheist
I found my claim in Emails with the case number- where I can check the status about the cryptsy settlement?

You could try writing to ...

Paul Vernon
c/o China

Then I would imagine your resulting payout/status will be approximately equal to everyone else's ....  

Activity: 145
Merit: 6
Pages:
Jump to: