Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypviser - (Finished successfully) - page 2. (Read 79567 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 31, 2017, 06:05:40 PM
Is this app available for downloading somewhere? I would like to test it.
I think you're too late because they offer to try crypviser app for iOS and registration valid untill at 31st october 2017. Also must holder CVCoin equal to, or more than 3000 CVCoin in their wallet balance
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 31, 2017, 05:13:05 PM
Is this app available for downloading somewhere? I would like to test it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
October 31, 2017, 03:13:00 PM
CVCoin — a new story of success! The Business Model

The business model of Crypviser Network will be presented on the commercial market as a Freemium.

Read more: https://medium.com/@vadiman/cvcoin-a-new-story-of-success-60fb6444d045

crypviser #cvcoin #security #messenger

This is a very inspiring article, I very much hope to popularize this product and that your forecasts are specially understated, because in my opinion the development prospects may be more global!
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 02:34:58 PM
Excited about this project and will be following it with all the intensity!!!

Prepare to be bored to death, nothing ever happens.
Activity: 17
October 31, 2017, 10:40:23 AM
Excited about this project and will be following it with all the intensity!!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 31, 2017, 09:40:28 AM
I am invested in CVC now in the hope that the coming news will make the course rise  Wink

I hope so in next month this coin will rise so high we can expect price will touch $2 easily. This is good time to pick while the good news will come very soon.

What exactly should happen next month for a coin to grow to 2 or more dollars? In my opinion this is a long-term investment and they will give a good profit only with the popularization of the application!

According to their road map they will introduce CRYPVISER MOBILE WALLET & CVPAY in November.
Also I hope that Crypviser will release APP for iOS.
I will hold CVCoin as long term investment.
Enjoy your trip, guys!

We must be patient if want to hold this coin. The team will added this coin to Qryptos exchange. Slowly but sure more exchange will be added and this coin price can increase
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 04:54:45 PM
I am invested in CVC now in the hope that the coming news will make the course rise  Wink

whats the coming news?
i hope we are not getting mixed crypviser with civic coin
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
October 30, 2017, 03:45:04 PM
Awesome business model where CV Premimum and CV Max as expected have extra benefits and advantages in comparison to basic or free version. Other notable thing that the value of CVCoin will be sustained at ICO level whenever someone will want to pay for one of those subscription. Your target to cover the services at worldwide level looks bit too long. It may be speedy seeing results in next couple years.
Activity: 710
Merit: 250
Crypviser – the innovative & secured network
October 30, 2017, 02:51:31 PM
CVCoin — a new story of success! The Business Model

The business model of Crypviser Network will be presented on the commercial market as a Freemium.

Read more: https://medium.com/@vadiman/cvcoin-a-new-story-of-success-60fb6444d045

crypviser #cvcoin #security #messenger

Activity: 6
October 29, 2017, 06:49:45 PM
I think that Angela doesn't spreading fud! In fact you can buy right now Cvcoin on the beautiful exchange ( Bitshares) more cheap then ico. Or no????Ico?
0.33 dollar. How much you pay for Cvcoin in ICO?Huh?

And tell me, how many steps they respected?

Uh they'll go on Qryptos?

First question: When??

Second question: You know that they have profit of it.

Third question: Really you think that a Japanese new exchange will move the price of Cvcoin or "CVN"

Fourth question: Uh they have a big meeting in Germany about crypto..or safety system

They can go in any big meeting around the world...but Crypviser still the same.

Yes...you talk about ios app android app.....

But i would be positive, Crypviser is a very good team, and in November they'll go in Qryptos, then Binance 5to 10 dollar before 31 december.

Last question Angela....he or she?
wwh
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017, 04:33:17 PM

I hope so in next month this coin will rise so high we can expect price will touch $2 easily. This is good time to pick while the good news will come very soon.

What exactly should happen next month for a coin to grow to 2 or more dollars? In my opinion this is a long-term investment and they will give a good profit only with the popularization of the application!

According to their road map they will introduce CRYPVISER MOBILE WALLET & CVPAY in November.
Also I hope that Crypviser will release APP for iOS.
I will hold CVCoin as long term investment.
Enjoy your trip, guys!
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
October 29, 2017, 03:59:27 PM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102
October 29, 2017, 03:25:04 PM

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
October 29, 2017, 03:14:12 PM
Activity: 17
October 29, 2017, 02:18:56 PM
Don't expect anything about this shitcoin. It's already November. Nothing good will come out of this piece of shit they can't even pay zeto the 1 btc they promised.

is it already November? Look at the calendar dear sir.  Grin

Maybe he is living in drunk world but that is really funny comment although we are approaching to the November but I'm not in a hurry. I still believe into this project this team will deliver they are beta version is about to out very soon at the moment this is only for those who have over 3k tokens.

Angela is spreading fud again while placing a buy order hoping to get cheap coins. Playing smart, but I don't think there's anyone panic selling at this point Wink

Looks like November is going to be really hot for Crypviser Cheesy
October 29, 2017, 01:56:17 PM
He or She ?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
October 29, 2017, 01:05:33 PM
Don't expect anything about this shitcoin. It's already November. Nothing good will come out of this piece of shit they can't even pay zeto the 1 btc they promised.

Maybe he is living in drunk world but that is really funny comment although we are approaching to the November but I'm not in a hurry. I still believe into this project this team will deliver they are beta version is about to out very soon at the moment this is only for those who have over 3k tokens.
Activity: 51
October 29, 2017, 12:44:52 PM

October 29, 2017, 12:14:21 PM
 Kiss Kiss Kiss Angela!
Activity: 10
October 29, 2017, 05:20:40 AM
Pages:
Jump to: