Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypviser - (Finished successfully) - page 4. (Read 79567 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 10:22:46 AM
Good to see the things moving after slow couple of months, I hope it's a right direction for Crypviser and the investors. Anyway I'm in no rush for selling, crypto is a long game let's see what happens in six months or a year.

Overall crypviser i think very good, they also have released app beta for iOS but the main problem is this coin not listed on main exchange. Your investment will profitable if this coin can listed on main exchange

I saw PR ads on coinmarketcap since two three days now!

Getting on exchange as start and doing promotional ads will be good for investors as well as the team. So they finally started going the right way, although from the viewpoint of us, investors. By the time that it will hit Binance it should have already a good value.

I just hope the coming November fork (yes, again, another one lol) won't screw up alts again.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 10:18:02 AM
Good to see the things moving after slow couple of months, I hope it's a right direction for Crypviser and the investors. Anyway I'm in no rush for selling, crypto is a long game let's see what happens in six months or a year.

Waiting for Binance, this long-term project hopes to reach a market cap of $ 8 billion over the next five years
Activity: 350
October 24, 2017, 09:24:34 AM

Overall crypviser i think very good, they also have released app beta for iOS but the main problem is this coin not listed on main exchange. Your investment will profitable if this coin can listed on main exchange
Activity: 218
October 24, 2017, 02:42:40 AM
October 23, 2017, 05:59:49 PM
I created an account and tested qryptos, this is the new open trading platform in 6/2017, the trading volume is very low, and the interface is a bit complicated, but the fee is attractive -0,075% with matching transactions. order now. CVN prices will not increase strongly when listed here Cry

Well after many fights, bans and complains, I'm glad this is the start. We have to start from somewhere and this is the start.  Smiley
October 23, 2017, 11:22:59 AM
I created an account and tested qryptos, this is the new open trading platform in 6/2017, the trading volume is very low, and the interface is a bit complicated, but the fee is attractive -0,075% with matching transactions. order now. CVN prices will not increase strongly when listed here Cry
October 23, 2017, 10:44:42 AM
You don't withdraw CVN but you Transfer it on Bitshare Network

What about to create a howTo about this.. for many it's not easy. Even I need to search thing carefully.

Any idea when we can start deposit to Qryptos or is it already open?

Qryptos just announced, they have not officially listed CVN to trade. It may take some time, maybe next month.

Moving CVN to Qryptos will be simple, they will register an account on BitShares and we can transfer money to that address from OpenLedger.
October 22, 2017, 08:42:52 PM

What about to create a howTo about this.. for many it's not easy. Even I need to search thing carefully.

Any idea when we can start deposit to Qryptos or is it already open?
Activity: 1
October 21, 2017, 06:10:10 PM
Hi guys,
I have a simple question: Crypviser in only ( almost) 1 week is gone from 8.1 million token sold to 9.8 million, but the price is the same.
Can you tell me why?
I'm a nearby.......

Second question: Did you try to get in Quoine/ Qryptos? You know anyone of us have a difficult with Japanese language. But it doesn't mean that we have the same difficult with Japanese exchange. For example we can use easily Binance ( chinese). But i tries Qryptos and ...my gosh not easy, even the graphic, buy and sell.

But it's maybe becouse i'm a nearby.

Well, i'll be grateful for any answer.
Activity: 938
Merit: 276
October 21, 2017, 04:28:37 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
October 21, 2017, 03:22:18 PM
I am unable to withdraw CVCoin.. getting error
can anyone assist me on how to withdraw it
Activity: 28
October 21, 2017, 01:36:39 PM
Help. How to withdraw cvcoin from bitshares openledger?

Walt until we are able to deposit to Qryptos, than copy your CVN address from Qryptos, paste it in the send section in your BitShares wallet. You do need some BTS for fee.

i have same question with you and waiting the answer
and does we need to deposit some btc first for fee like on etherdelta?

If you are sending from BitShares, you need BTS to pay the fee.
CV in not in the list to select from which coin to send.
October 21, 2017, 12:24:06 PM

Walt until we are able to deposit to Qryptos, than copy your CVN address from Qryptos, paste it in the send section in your BitShares wallet. You do need some BTS for fee.

If you are sending from BitShares, you need BTS to pay the fee.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
October 21, 2017, 11:54:51 AM

Activity: 11
October 21, 2017, 11:38:58 AM
I'll wait. Will buy more tokens and hodl until the price will increase
Activity: 28
October 21, 2017, 11:00:26 AM
Activity: 710
Merit: 250
Crypviser – the innovative & secured network
October 21, 2017, 09:07:21 AM
A gentle reminder about CVCoin is being listed at QRYPTOS

Twitter: https://twitter.com/QUOINE_SG/status/921418950461837314
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/QUOINE.SG/posts/1308635189248394
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6327329131323322368

#crypviser #cvcoin #exchange #qryptos

Activity: 728
Merit: 103
October 20, 2017, 04:12:03 PM
That is good news, perhaps after the bitcoin fork the value of cvcoin will go up after trading on a real exchange. Any idea when it will be listed?
Activity: 710
Merit: 250
Crypviser – the innovative & secured network
October 20, 2017, 11:38:48 AM
Dear CVCoin Community,

We have an exciting joint announcement brought to you by the management team and our liquidity partner, QUOINE.

Our token will be listed on QRYPTOS, the most advanced ICO listing and cryptocurrency trading exchange.

You will be able to trade CVCoin on QRYPTOS by signing up for a QRYPTOS account at https://www.qryptos.com after finishing the technical deployment and integration process.

Further, we fully support the development of QUOINE’s LIQUID platform at https://liquid.plus, backed by the QASH Token Sale to provide global liquidity for the crypto economy. The development of QASH as the preferred token for financial services on the blockchain is the next step for QUOINE, an established global cryptocurrency company licensed by the Japan FSA, helmed by a strong management team with >250 years of fintech experience.

As a special reward to Crypviser community members, every member who signs up for a QRYPTOS account will get 10 QASH for FREE.

To learn more about the QASH Token Sale, do join the QUOINE Telegram group at https://t.me/joinchat/FPU5vRGhiBjfLcQogatv3g and receive another 10 QASH as a warm welcome gift from QUOINE.

Redeem your QASH rewards by submitting an application* here: https://bit.do/qashbounty

*All applications need to have a verified QRYPTOS account to be a qualified submission.

Activity: 6
October 19, 2017, 06:02:27 PM
I suggest you sell everything quickly if you don't wanna waste another time ( and money) and invest in any ico ( even from congo) it will better of them. No Quione no Qryptos. They will announce again ( on twitter or Fb) Some voice where someone in the world or in the space wrote how much crypviser is good. After that they will announce again about Quione or Qryptos , or they invent another exchange maybe like Liqui or that Binance is also intersting etc. etc. Even that alpha, beta, tetra app it's ready for ios, android. Guys.......open your eyes.
Pages:
Jump to: