Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypviser - (Finished successfully) - page 37. (Read 79590 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
July 11, 2017, 03:32:20 AM
HI,

I have created an account in openledger. But now the site is not working. Can some suggest what should be done. I have added my username in Crypviser site. DO I need to do anything else?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 504
July 10, 2017, 11:59:45 PM
is there any other way to add my CV coin than in openledger ? I dont know how to import or move it from there and this is more confusing than moving a token from ethereum . thank you all
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 10, 2017, 03:08:27 PM
https://openledger.io seems working again Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
July 10, 2017, 02:32:17 PM
It was great decision to let the people more free time to create wallets to be able to add their addresses to the distribution portal. Crypviser's team took another decision which is understandable and shows the approach of team to facilitate every single person to have enough time to create wallets before the last date.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
July 10, 2017, 02:27:00 PM
How are crypviser ,,?
Although somewhat disappointed with the distribution of bounty that is less transparent,
When will these coins be available in exchanges like c-cex or bitrex,,?
I'm really looking forward to that news, Because I will trade there...
thank..
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
July 10, 2017, 01:28:01 PM
Due to the maintenance at Bitshares platform and possible issues with creation / login your accounts, we have decided to postpone the date of tokens distribution to this Friday, i.e. July 14.

We strongly recommend to make a wallet at Bitshares and fill account name at www.crypviser.net personal account. Otherwise you might not be able to get your tokens afterwards.

Crypviser team

thanks for doing this! i will keep trying to set my account up!

Monday is not the best time to maintenance at Bitshares platform, but no problem, i will wait when all platform problems will be solved. No panik guys!
Activity: 61
July 10, 2017, 12:49:46 PM
Due to the maintenance at Bitshares platform and possible issues with creation / login your accounts, we have decided to postpone the date of tokens distribution to this Friday, i.e. July 14.

We strongly recommend to make a wallet at Bitshares and fill account name at www.crypviser.net personal account. Otherwise you might not be able to get your tokens afterwards.

Crypviser team

thanks for doing this! i will keep trying to set my account up!
Activity: 710
Crypviser – the innovative & secured network
July 10, 2017, 12:46:26 PM

Crypviser team

July 10, 2017, 12:25:01 PM
devs, please dont ignore our question about "ISSUER MAY TRANSFER ASSET BACK TO HIMSELF"
This option is valid only till the end of CVCoin distribution from Crypviser accounts to Bitshares wallets for corrections errors if they occure.
After distribution this option will be disabled forever.

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
July 10, 2017, 12:24:23 PM
Server is closer to Russia? Bitsshares is not synchronized.
2 days ago everything worked without problems
Activity: 938
Merit: 276
July 10, 2017, 09:54:54 AM
@Crypviser

Will the last wave of coins extended after 11 july ?
A friend of mine is trying to create a wallet at bitshare but its not working.
So he asked me if its ok if he opens the wallet later once the update is finished which can be after 11 july or if he should
add my bitshare ID so i can transfer him his coins later to his account?
Activity: 112
July 10, 2017, 09:47:02 AM
devs, please dont ignore our question about "ISSUER MAY TRANSFER ASSET BACK TO HIMSELF"
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
July 10, 2017, 09:39:23 AM
Dear all,
please be aware of maintenance at Bitshares platform
therefore you might experience issues with login to your accounts.
Please don’t worry.
Do you register and insert this coin into bittrex dev?
July 10, 2017, 09:26:49 AM
Dear all,
Please don’t worry.

hello i haven't set up a open ledger as its not letting me, and the last wave is tomorrow can you help me please
July 10, 2017, 09:25:22 AM
Dear all,
Please don’t worry.
July 10, 2017, 09:16:15 AM
hello everyone, unfortunately i have been busy attending other matters recently and just seen the email about this all, i have gone to set up a open ledger but its not working i changed the api, it then let me on the site but when i go to create an account it don't let me, it comes up with error message, is there any other way around this or another wallet maybe? thanks in advance 
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
July 10, 2017, 07:47:59 AM
-150 BTS, DEVS!!!! WHAT IS GOING ON!?!

The coin rate is tied to the tokens of the BTS so the price in their equivalent can vary both in plus and minus! If you do not intend to sell coins, you can use the current price on the stock exchange or sell them to me!
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
July 10, 2017, 06:17:43 AM
What is price in this moment for CVC?
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
July 10, 2017, 06:13:17 AM
I think the web wallet is under maintenance that's why it is showing the message at top of the page today. It was working fine when I checked it last time but now I have same error. There is nothing to be worried as the issue is with bitshares chain as them own site is not working as well now.
Activity: 938
Merit: 276
July 10, 2017, 06:03:27 AM
Checked on 3 diffrent comps and internet connections and also on all diffrent nodes and not a single one is working.
Each one is getting this message
Failed to sync with the API server
Pages:
Jump to: