Pages:
Author

Topic: CSGO TIPSTER HELPING YOU GET EASY BTC :) EPICENTER BETS - page 18. (Read 106383 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Nice big wins yesterday - 4 for 4 - brought me up almost 25% just from that. Looking for more good stuff today Cheesy

Thank you,and always read what i say about each bet and place your units acordingly. My base is 0.0025

CS:GO - Northern Arena

CoL vs Rogue -- Dont bet much here,im just checking the waters to see how Rogue will perform (Or choke)
Splyce vs Selfless -- Selfless is a slight favorite here. 1.6 is pretty good for a smaller stake.
Heroic vs Winterfox -- Putting 4 units here,something amazing will have to happen for Gla1ve and the team to lose vs Winterfox.

WFOX vs SK -- DONT BOTHER THIS BET,im not calculating it or anything. I was simply amazed that Rng managed to 2:0 and 16:0 SK which means there are some serious issues among the team so im just gambling these 0.01 away and hoping for a miracle again LOL! Smiley

I started counting units from 19th of APRIL!
Units on 2nd of September: +60.7Units

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Nice big wins yesterday - 4 for 4 - brought me up almost 25% just from that. Looking for more good stuff today Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
I really hope Na'Vi  won't let us down today this the only pick i've followed for now after that terrible loss yesterday both pick almost win  though. Since you have high confidence on this one I went for a decent bet amount on this match. Betslip
ESL + Epicenter + WCG

Ence not that strong lately,LGR +1.5 seems reasonable.I dont think Flipside can stop NaVi in this moment! Droping big units here. Bet low or nothing on NiP,my gut is telling me they will take this but its tricky.

Units on 1st of September: +59.1Units

I'm surprised by the odds of faze to win 1 map against faze I think its a gift from the bookies dropping 4 units on this and going to combo it with space soldiers ml just to add more juice. Betslip

Wait is this fucking serious? I was like Faze got this 13:2 is amazing half,20 mins later i come back and Faze lost? What a fucking bullshit

legendary
Metawin.com
I'm surprised by the odds of faze to win 1 map against faze I think its a gift from the bookies dropping 4 units on this and going to combo it with space soldiers ml just to add more juice. Betslip
EPICENTER + ESL PRO LEAGUE

Units on 31st of August: +60Units

Yesterday picks went 3/3

IF you have any question feel free to join my SKYPE group : https://join.skype.com/s53JdCeSx1Pi

Units on 31st of August: +60Units

Predictions for map 2 or map 3 for PRIDE vs Spirit?

Will have to go with Spirit all the way. Looking too dominant atm.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Predictions for map 2 or map 3 for PRIDE vs Spirit?
Any idea why I can't bet on spirit/pride map 1?

Match started ,spirit leading 15 6 so thats a win already. I posted this 30 min before the start of that match. Too late sorry.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Any idea why I can't bet on spirit/pride map 1?
Some of my slips for today

Units on 29rd of August: +59.5Units

Went all in on Cloud9 because they have been playing incredible this season.

C9 didnt dissapoint,good hit if you went all in.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Went all in on Cloud9 because they have been playing incredible this season.
legendary
Metawin.com
Nice picks went with virtus.pro and cloud 9 today I saw penta was releasing one of their players (kairi) now they have stfn to replace his position with penta in this situation i'm expecting virtus.pro to sweep this one. For cloud 9 they're unstoppable right now after winning cyberpower beating top teams like liquid and immortals 2-0 confident they should sweep this one against renegades. Betslip

ehh,shitty Vp once again proving how retarded can they be. Hey guys look at us we rape t1 teams last few weeks but cant handle Penta. GG anyway.
The only problem for Virtus.plow is that they are always inconsistent when it comes to online matches like these I really thought they won't let us down.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Nice picks went with virtus.pro and cloud 9 today I saw penta was releasing one of their players (kairi) now they have stfn to replace his position with penta in this situation i'm expecting virtus.pro to sweep this one. For cloud 9 they're unstoppable right now after winning cyberpower beating top teams like liquid and immortals 2-0 confident they should sweep this one against renegades. Betslip

ehh,shitty Vp once again proving how retarded can they be. Hey guys look at us we rape t1 teams last few weeks but cant handle Penta. GG anyway.

yeah VP seems to step it up when they play teams that are better or that
they respect but as soon as the play bad teams they go down to their level
and sometimes lose or play it way to close considering how much more talented
they are.

legendary
Metawin.com
CS:GO - ESL Pro League

Some of my slips for todays matches!

Liquid is not looking hot at the moment,dont think SK will have problems there,Cloud 9 just won Cyberpower Lan so they are looking sharp compared to renegades.Flipside is a team that can upset always and +5.5 handicap looks good here. I lost all my faith in Penta and im not quite sure why are they not disbanding already.

Units on 29rd of August: +61.15Units

Pages:
Jump to: