Pages:
Author

Topic: CSGO TIPSTER HELPING YOU GET EASY BTC :) EPICENTER BETS - page 19. (Read 106383 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Marking this so I remember where it is. Definitely gonna try out your recommendations
just keep yourself on track mate you will get more fortune coming from op's
tips he knows a lot regarding to this game so better to bt with his pick.
good luck to us buddy.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Marking this so I remember where it is. Definitely gonna try out your recommendations
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
I parlayed both of your picks but I went for immortals ml instead of -1.5 seems a bit risky after they lost to eunited on dust 2 at esl pro league few days ago.
Activity: 714
i want to follow some of your tips but i don't have any idea about e-sports  Undecided

If you have any questions you can join my Skype group https://join.skype.com/M39KGhgBNfxz or pm me. Cheers

going to download skype. do you also bet live while matches are in progress ever? just curious cause i can just follow you
here unless you bet real time

Yes i do live bets there you can join Smiley)
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
i want to follow some of your tips but i don't have any idea about e-sports  Undecided

If you have any questions you can join my Skype group https://join.skype.com/M39KGhgBNfxz or pm me. Cheers

going to download skype. do you also bet live while matches are in progress ever? just curious cause i can just follow you
here unless you bet real time

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

I started counting units from 19th of APRIL!
Units on 23rd of August: +61.5Units

legendary
Metawin.com
Followed bet number two today and the handicap shifted in favor of g2 because it's their map choice but it's dust 2 I feel the match will be close again this map is so risky for g2 that its like a coinflip. Betslip
legendary
Metawin.com
I only tailed the last 2 picks of the parlay staying away from tier 3 matches for now. Fnatic pick is very risky now that mouz picked up oskar from hellraisers but the 1st map is dust 2 so its more of a 50-50 match. For the G2 pick over 26 is good g2 always shows up in the 1st half of the match then lose their focus on the 2nd half.

Good luck,so much CS action going on tonight! Lets make some units.
We're on a roll now both of our parlay won and still can't believe G2 is losing every match if they lose the next match tomorrow I think they have no chance in qualifying for the playoffs. Anyways Thanks for the winning pick.
I only tailed the last 2 picks of the parlay staying away from tier 3 matches for now. Fnatic pick is very risky now that mouz picked up oskar from hellraisers but the 1st map is dust 2 so its more of a 50-50 match. For the G2 pick over 26 is good g2 always shows up in the 1st half of the match then lose their focus on the 2nd half.

Good luck,so much CS action going on tonight! Lets make some units.
legendary
Metawin.com

Units on 23rd of August: +63Units

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
4th win in a row,more tips coming up shortly

Nice brother, keep em coming.

Without e sports I'm bored as heck until football starts. Baseball is
unwatchable at this point its so boring.
Sweet 3 unit bet on 1.5 odd parlay gave us some sweet units

4th win in a row,more tips coming up shortly

Units on 23rd of August: +63Units

eSports - CS:GO - Hitbox Cup + eSports - CS:GO - World Cyber Arena

Betslip : https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/442b05eQ1RKaHJ4d2hRdTYwcUtSRU04YXZ2dz09/r/568750/

Units on 22nd of August: +61.5Units

Pages:
Jump to: