Pages:
Author

Topic: CSGO TIPSTER HELPING YOU GET EASY BTC :) EPICENTER BETS - page 38. (Read 106413 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
G2 Is really promising for the Major. They've shot up in popularity and are doing extremely well. Add them to the poll!

They are under "Some team from the challangers " Cheesy . Cheers

Haha Smiley

Will you be giving tips on every single tier 1 game? If so, you've missed the recent VP vs Envyus game. I jackpotted on both Cheesy

I will cover most of the tournaments,which doesnt mean i will cover every single game Smiley I didnt want to bet on Vp vs Envy because its 50/50 as you saw both teams got 1 map. So its pretty bad match for betting.

on this part i never would go with the french army Wink I think Vp won the game, isnt it like that?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
G2 Is really promising for the Major. They've shot up in popularity and are doing extremely well. Add them to the poll!

Haha Smiley

Will you be giving tips on every single tier 1 game? If so, you've missed the recent VP vs Envyus game. I jackpotted on both Cheesy

I will cover most of the tournaments,which doesnt mean i will cover every single game Smiley I didnt want to bet on Vp vs Envy because its 50/50 as you saw both teams got 1 map. So its pretty bad match for betting.
Activity: 64

Haha Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
Here is my Cologne 2016 Fantasy Team Game !

I started counting units from 19th of APRIL!

Units on 28th of June: +39.1Units

I was thinking to make bets for those matches. But I didn't do anything becasue of these were testing bets. Anyway, congrats Zilara, you're in good way just keep it up. Waiting for another tips. I really love e-sports and I belive that it will bring some profit to us.

Hey thanks,yeap i was just testing the waters to see how Favorites are performing,more bets coming up tommorow.
Activity: 312
Merit: 272
I was thinking to make bets for those matches. But I didn't do anything becasue of these were testing bets. Anyway, congrats Zilara, you're in good way just keep it up. Waiting for another tips. I really love e-sports and I belive that it will bring some profit to us.
3rd bet for E-LEAGUE (Week5)

Update : WIN! Envy showing their form,now we see that favorites are in good shape. GG!

Units on 28th of June: +39.1Units

3rd bet for E-LEAGUE (Week5)

This one will be a MULTI-BET

You can find and bet on the match here : https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/category/sCGHGH4APQC4JwJzJ?ref=Zilara

Match : Envy vs Gambit
Betting option : Envy to win both maps
Odd : 1.88
Stake : 5mBTC
Return : 9.38mBTC

Here is the bet: 

***NOTE*** THIS IS TEST BET! THESE OPENING MATCHES ARE ALWAYS STRANGE SO IM CHECKING THE FORM OF THE TEAMS! BET MINIMUM!

Units on 28th of June: +38.31Units

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
where to find this buddy? is this also available from sportbets? thanks in advance mate.

This is from the game actually. Ingame from csgo Smiley
nice share zilara i will try to find this mate, good luck.
where to find this buddy? is this also available from sportbets? thanks in advance mate.

This is from the game actually. Ingame from csgo Smiley
Activity: 644
Here is my ESL Cologne 2016 PICK EM predictions (DAY 1)

Units on 26th of June: +37.49Units

Activity: 112
ECS FINALS UPDATE!

Luminosity vs G2 -- G2 ML @ 2.2 ---- WIN!

What a performance from G2,i knew you guys can take it! GG

Units on 26th of June: +38.69Units

too bad i forget to follow this i was been very broke since i bet all my earnings for argentina copa game, hahaha good job to you buddy risking your bet but winning is so sweet will wait for your next bet buddy. good luck.

Haha nice bro i did the same tip! Im betting on nitrogensports because on sportsbets there was only betting available until 8pm and on nitrogensports it was available also at live tipping Smiley
thankx for your tips!

regards
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
ECS FINALS UPDATE!

too bad i forget to follow this i was been very broke since i bet all my earnings for argentina copa game, hahaha good job to you buddy risking your bet but winning is so sweet will wait for your next bet buddy. good luck.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Hm.. I dont know why but i can nto register on web....
ECS FINALS UPDATE!

FINALS OF ECS !

This one will be a SINGLE bet

You can find and bet on the match here : https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/category/zZEJC3sgFoWpa4kyQ?ref=Zilara

Match : Luminosity vs G2
Betting option : G2 ML
Odd : 2.26
Stake : 9mBTC
Return : 20.33mBTC

Here is the bet: 

Reasons: Every time these 2 teams play each other its a bloodpath,close games as we saw at dreamleague finals where G2 had Match points. People will say but LG is playing better CS at the moment but i want to belive that G2 can take this one. GOOD LUCK!

Units on 26th of June: +37.49Units

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Hm.. I dont know why but i can nto register on web....
Pages:
Jump to: