Pages:
Author

Topic: CSGO TIPSTER HELPING YOU GET EASY BTC :) EPICENTER BETS - page 33. (Read 106413 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Fnatic played well, especially when it was 13-11 that clutch saved the game really. It could've been upside down if that wasn't happened. Your picks are good in this tournament, you had a great day Zilara.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Talked to a few guys in an underground group. Fnatic threw (last round) because they don't want to play SK so early.
Fnatic will take g2 100% according to these guys.

Just some insider info Smiley

That has to be one of the most apsurds inside informations i heard. Think about it why would a team throw upper bracket spot just to go face G2 in ELIMINATION match?

These guys (fnatic) know that they cannot compete on SK too early h2h but they got a rather higher chance of winning on a more inconsistent team and still have the time to study SK on whoever it faces. That's how I make of the throw they did. Also, maybe fnatic is waiting for other teams to beat SK and start from there, but the former is more plausible than this statement.

I still dont think Fnatic is a team with that type of mentality to calculate what matches they want to "throw" or not. They barely won vs G2.

Well we don't know exactly what these guys are on. They have good clutch hitters and nice coordination to win against SK. If you watched the match, you can clearly see that it's a throw. They don't play that bad and too many opportunities wasted by them. Oh well, still G2 is out of the league, they can breathe a-OK right now.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Talked to a few guys in an underground group. Fnatic threw (last round) because they don't want to play SK so early.

That has to be one of the most apsurds inside informations i heard. Think about it why would a team throw upper bracket spot just to go face G2 in ELIMINATION match?

These guys (fnatic) know that they cannot compete on SK too early h2h but they got a rather higher chance of winning on a more inconsistent team and still have the time to study SK on whoever it faces. That's how I make of the throw they did. Also, maybe fnatic is waiting for other teams to beat SK and start from there, but the former is more plausible than this statement.

I still dont think Fnatic is a team with that type of mentality to calculate what matches they want to "throw" or not. They barely won vs G2.
legendary
Cashback 15%

Update on Day2 of ESL Cologne

***Note: My 1 unit for ESL Cologne will be 0.0025. If i bet minimum amount of 0.001 it means to bet lowest possible(Since i cant bet lower on nitrogen i count 0.001 as 0.25 of a Unit!). Under half unit.***

Mousesports vs EnvyUs -- Mouse ML (Odd 2) -- WIN! Stake : 0.00125 Profit: 0.00129  Units: +0.5

Liquid vs VP -- Match under 26.5 (Odd 1.92) -- LOSS! Stake : 0.001 Profit: -0.001 Units: -0.25

Flipside vs Optic -- Flipside +2.5 (Odd 1.74) -- WIN! Stake : 0.0025 Profit: 0.0018 Units: +0.74

CLG vs Dignitas -- Dignitas ML (Odd 1.34) -- WIN! Stake : 0.05 Profit: 0.017 Units: + 6.8

NiP vs NaVi -- NaVi ML (Odd 1.67) -- WIN! Stake : 0.001 Profit: 0.00068 Units: +0.17

Gambit vs Astralis -- Gambit +4.5 (Odd 1.87) -- WIN! Stake : 0.00125 Profit: 0.001 Units: +0.43

SK vs Faze -- SK ML (Odd 1.43) -- WIN! Stake : 0.005 Profit: 0.0021 Units: +0.86

G2 vs Fnatic -- Match Over 26.5 (Odd 1.81) -- WIN! Stake : 0.00125 Profit: 0.001 Units: +0.4

I started counting units from 19th of APRIL!

Units on 6th of June: +49.75Units

Site to bet BTC on these matches : https://nitrogensports.eu/r/568750

legendary
Cashback 15%
I don't know why but I don't feel EnvyUs, maybe because their name is too egotistical. I'm glad mousesports eliminated them.
I don't know much about SK but we'll see now. After quarter finals I may have better opinion for other teams.

You may remember Luminosity? The MGO disbanded(I think) and then ex-Luminosity got picked by the MGO SK Gaming.
They are currently the best team in the world. In terms of ranking.

FaZe however are not comparable to SK. But we will see.

Ok, it became more clear now. I watched the match and Faze couldn't do anything. I love Cobblestone map, SK looks worth watching for. Let's see what Fnatic do now, I'm expecting a win from them. After first day surprise they should win this match.

Ohh yes. If the intel I received is correct Fnatic will win this. (Intel was that Fnatic threw against FaZe to not play against SK.)
G2 isn't very consistent however, shox and ScreaM are a deadly combo.
Should be an interesting game.

Also to take into account is that Fnatic's map pool is a lot greater than G2's.

My odds for this game: Fnatic:60 G2:40

Probably one of the most plausible reasons why Fnatic played trash against FaZe. JW and olof didn't perform that well even though they should play better against FaZe's inconsistent line up. Good thing I haven't bet a single penny on that match for fnatic. Now in this match up against G2, fnatic has better chances to win because as you said, they have a far greater map pool compared to G2.
i really like your picks to be honest, i think that they are one of the best on this forum and im following you for a while already, i hope you will help me to make even more money over time

Hey,thanks that really means alot.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i really like your picks to be honest, i think that they are one of the best on this forum and im following you for a while already, i hope you will help me to make even more money over time
Activity: 742
I don't know why but I don't feel EnvyUs, maybe because their name is too egotistical. I'm glad mousesports eliminated them.
I don't know much about SK but we'll see now. After quarter finals I may have better opinion for other teams.

You may remember Luminosity? The MGO disbanded(I think) and then ex-Luminosity got picked by the MGO SK Gaming.

Ok, it became more clear now. I watched the match and Faze couldn't do anything. I love Cobblestone map, SK looks worth watching for. Let's see what Fnatic do now, I'm expecting a win from them. After first day surprise they should win this match.

Ohh yes. If the intel I received is correct Fnatic will win this. (Intel was that Fnatic threw against FaZe to not play against SK.)
G2 isn't very consistent however, shox and ScreaM are a deadly combo.
Should be an interesting game.

Also to take into account is that Fnatic's map pool is a lot greater than G2's.

My odds for this game: Fnatic:60 G2:40
legendary

#8 Bet for day 2 of ESL Cologne

***Note: My 1 unit for ESL Cologne will be 0.0025. If i bet minimum amount of 0.001 it means to bet lowest possible. Under half unit.***

Really close match,its unbalivable that one of these teams will be eliminated. Im expecting over 26.5 as they are really close in skill. GL!

Units on 6th of June: +40.1Units

legendary
Activity: 312
Merit: 272
Yeah, mousesports made it really good today, I risked some mbits because of Zilara's tips but actually I was expecting an Envy victory. Thankfully, they won the match and gave us some profit. Go on zilara, you're in good way.
Really happy the mousesports managed to upset the blues like that.

SK vs FaZe:

I think SK will take it if not the tournament. FaZe doesn't seem like they really have a chance even thought they upset Fnatic yesterday.

Your opinion Zilara?

Im on SK train aswell,as you can see i posted a bet going 2 units on them Smiley
Really happy the mousesports managed to upset the blues like that.

SK vs FaZe:

I think SK will take it if not the tournament. FaZe doesn't seem like they really have a chance even thought they upset Fnatic yesterday.

Your opinion Zilara?
Great game by Mouse,Niko was not on his level but team backed him up and everyone delivered. This win puts us at 5 wins and 1 loss. 2 matches left!

Units on 6th of June: +40.1Units

I am praying for Team Liquid! The half is 6-9, they leading!
Cobble may be slightly preferred on T-side but we shall see.

Edit: Virtus just won the pistol round but I still have hope for the Americans.

Yeap i would like Liquid to win aswell,this match lost my 5th bet probably as i went under 26.5 but i went minimum amount there so its fine Smiley[/size]

And they won the buy round! Liquid can not be reset here, if they win this round they will take it in my opinion.
#TeamLiquid

:DD

Heartbroken :C Didn't expect much from a roster that had a stand-in. But well played to both teams.
Happy that Virtus Pro is making a recovery from there long lasting slump.

Nevertheless on to the next game; EnVyUs vs mousesports

Never been a fan of the blues. KennyS is probably the most overrated player.
Nv's playstyle is just to play around Kenny.
I am routing for mouz but in all honesty nV should take it.
If NiKo shines then mouz got this!

My odds: 60 : 40 - nV : mouz.

Good luck op and all doing the Pick 'Em (and gamblers!).
I am praying for Team Liquid! The half is 6-9, they leading!
Cobble may be slightly preferred on T-side but we shall see.

Edit: Virtus just won the pistol round but I still have hope for the Americans.

Yeap i would like Liquid to win aswell,this match lost my 5th bet probably as i went under 26.5 but i went minimum amount there so its fine Smiley[/size]

And they won the buy round! Liquid can not be reset here, if they win this round they will take it in my opinion.
#TeamLiquid

:DD

Pages:
Jump to: