Pages:
Author

Topic: CSGO TIPSTER HELPING YOU GET EASY BTC :) EPICENTER BETS - page 45. (Read 106413 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
#1 Tip

#2 Tip

#3 Tip

I started counting units from 19th of APRIL!

Units on 30th of MAY: +31.89 Units

Site to bet BTC on these matches : https://nitrogensports.eu/r/568750

I seriously cant wait tuesday for new E-league week,these tier 2-3 matches are hurting...
Quick tip

Units on 27th of MAY: +32.89 Units

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
Looks like there is no CS:GO action today ,lets wait and see if something shows up Sad
Theres no interesting matches until tomorrow seems like it i checked on liquipedia the next big match i only see here is uprise champions cup(orbit vs godsent) but will be held tomorrow.
Looks like there is no CS:GO action today ,lets wait and see if something shows up Sad

No matches today, only a Polish tournament (http://www.hltv.org/match/2302808-dobryampgaming-nomercy-geforce-cup-at-esport-now-2016).

Yeah im waiting to see if nitrogen is going to get that LINE. Cheers
Activity: 308
Merit: 251

No matches today, only a Polish tournament (http://www.hltv.org/match/2302808-dobryampgaming-nomercy-geforce-cup-at-esport-now-2016).
Tip for E-League

Note: With everything iv seen from Luminosity in previous matches this game should not go over 26 rounds. Lets just hope the veto goes well. GL!
The tip was a loss during the 2nd half luminosity lost momentum and c9 takeover(10-10) the tip almost won until c9 couldnt close it making luminosity snatch one round ending it (11-16)

Oh well we can all agree the best bet on that match was ROUND lines. Those are always risky Sad
legendary
Shuffle.com
Tip for E-League

Note: With everything iv seen from Luminosity in previous matches this game should not go over 26 rounds. Lets just hope the veto goes well. GL!
The tip was a loss during the 2nd half luminosity lost momentum and c9 takeover(10-10) the tip almost won until c9 couldnt close it making luminosity snatch one round ending it (11-16)
Tip for E-League

Looks like i will cover only 2 matches today, NiP vs Mous and LG vs C9 . Both matches start later,i see lines for C9 LG but i still dont see lines for Nip Mouse match. I will post both matches when i get lines for NiP vs Mouse.

No lines for NiP vs Mouse match. I will post C9 vs LG tip later. For now:

My prediction:  NiP vs Mouse -- NIP ML!

Nip vs Mouse -- NiP ML ---- WIN!
legendary
Shuffle.com
Looks like i will cover only 2 matches today, NiP vs Mous and LG vs C9 . Both matches start later,i see lines for C9 LG but i still dont see lines for Nip Mouse match. I will post both matches when i get lines for NiP vs Mouse.

My prediction:  NiP vs Mouse -- NIP ML!

It sucks that theres no ecs lines available on nitrogen i guess europe playoffs gets rebroadcast thats why bookies dont offer lines and i see people on hltv could easily track the match even if its offline before the match was broadcasted.
Will be waiting for your tip on ELeague  Wink

My prediction:  NiP vs Mouse -- NIP ML!
Gonna be following this from the next tip!
Just got $20 btc and willing to invest it all

I will post new tips in about 1 hours,stay tuned.

How much do you think i should put per game if i have $20 total?
I could divide them equally among all the games but i dont think that's the best strategy.. Maybe 10% per game?

That would be the smartest idea,to go around 7-15% depending on the safety of the pick. So right around 1.7$-3$ bets
Activity: 200
Merit: 100

How much do you think i should put per game if i have $20 total?
I could divide them equally among all the games but i dont think that's the best strategy.. Maybe 10% per game?

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Update on tips

ATX vs Pride -- ATX ML (Odd 1.42) ---- WIN!
C9 vs RNG -- C9 ML (Odd 1.5) ---- WIN!
CLG vs TSM -- CLG ML (Odd 2.36) ---- PENDING!
CPH vs Alfa -- CPH ML (Odd 1.43) ---- WIN!

Not the greatest of odds but i dont like risking when it comes down to some matches of NA cs.

ALTERNATE aTTaX didn't win the match so it is LOST not WON. It was 1-1.

Thats my bad,when i looked at the score i thought it was the second map. Sorry.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Update on tips

ATX vs Pride -- ATX ML (Odd 1.42) ---- WIN!
C9 vs RNG -- C9 ML (Odd 1.5) ---- WIN!
CLG vs TSM -- CLG ML (Odd 2.36) ---- PENDING!
CPH vs Alfa -- CPH ML (Odd 1.43) ---- WIN!

Not the greatest of odds but i dont like risking when it comes down to some matches of NA cs.

ALTERNATE aTTaX didn't win the match so it is LOST not WON. It was 1-1.
Pages:
Jump to: