Pages:
Author

Topic: CSGO TIPSTER HELPING YOU GET EASY BTC :) EPICENTER BETS - page 49. (Read 106413 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Holy shit, PashaBiceps played incredible on mirage. Hope CSGL is going to win on their map and last one now.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Wow,i cannot believe bookies gave us 2.4 ODD for Astralis to take down Fnatic 2:0 . What an easy tip. Hope some1 followed that one!
You are on a losing streak? Ouch, that sucks let's hope you recover from it.
Only 2 consecutive losses so far from following zilara's pick i always follow the losing tips thats how bad my luck is recently but i always think of the positive side of every bet and im just chasing my profit back.  Cool

I understand you,and yea it is some times unlucky when i get 3wins /4 matches but you bet on that 1 match i lost Sad
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
Only 2 consecutive losses so far from following zilara's pick i always follow the losing tips thats how bad my luck is recently but i always think of the positive side of every bet and im just chasing my profit back.  Cool
Ouch, that must really suck. I used to follow a tipster here, I forgot who, but my situation was similar to yours. They would give out a few picks at a time, I bet on some of them, and usually the ones I bet on lost. Luckily I bet mostly small amounts, so my loss wasn't that bad. Hopefully your losses aren't bad either. By chasing your profit back, do you mean you are increasing your bet each time after a loss?
Activity: 308
Merit: 251

15 wins 3 losses in last 18 matches to be exact.

I am not trying to defend anyone, or being offend.

Zilara is shareing his bets, and everybody has choice here to follow it or not.
So far I can say that I made some money thanks to Zilara and his accurate analysis.

However , its still king of gambling... There are matches that you have to take a risk on, but you also get more money or more likely lose it.

About "loosing streak",2 days ago the win rate was 100% with though match fnatic vs mouz...and yesterday predicts were good as well... So I do not know what are you talking about
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com

15 wins 3 losses in last 18 matches to be exact.

What losing streak? Only last game was lost. I have like 12 wins and 3 losses in last 15 matches.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
legendary
Shuffle.com
I just parlayed both tips since the first one loss so i could recover my losses since yesterday. Also went with astralis ml just to be on that safe side fnatic might take a map. Hope we break the losing streak goodluck to us
#1 Tip

#2 Tip

Risky day! Lets go!

I started counting units from 19th of APRIL!

Units on 21th of MAY: +30.13 Units

Site to bet BTC on these matches : https://nitrogensports.eu/r/568750

legendary
Shuffle.com
Strange how the odds favoring navi all the way it should be much higher than this since they took a long break in the scene. Hope they wont choke again like what happened yesterday against vp.
Quick tip
Note: NaVi is not playing their best CS,which leaves room for HR to snatch a MAP,i dare say even a series. GL
Update: LOSS!
[/color]

Units on 21th of MAY: +31.13 Units

good job nice odd again to win hehehe you always giving passive income even in small amount saving my winnings and wait for another big event my friend i'll be going to wait for much better parlays to in more. what time is your next tips? be watching  your thread mate.

Next tips will be later,i will cover VP vs Ex-CSGL ,Fnatic vs Astralis and TS vs Selfless. CHeers!
Activity: 644
good job nice odd again to win hehehe you always giving passive income even in small amount saving my winnings and wait for another big event my friend i'll be going to wait for much better parlays to in more. what time is your next tips? be watching  your thread mate.
Update on TSM vs Optic tip

TSM vs Optic -- TSM +1.5 (Odd 1.82) ---- WIN!
New tips for 21st of May will come out soon Smiley

Units on 21th of MAY: +31.13 Units

legendary
Shuffle.com
Sup Godsent? Whats going on mates? Tier1? Seriously? Okey Cheesy
From godsent to botsent what a disapointing performance i was expecting more of a close match with these teams. They will be facing s1mple's team in the lower bracket.
#4 Tip
Note: TSM has 2:0 in head to head matches,showing some okey performance lately. I see no reason for them not to take 1 map,even thou Optic did 16-1 selfless yesterday,good form.

Units on 21th of MAY: +30.31 Units

Update on tips

Astralis vs Faze -- Astralis(Map1) -2.5 (Odd 1.8 ) ---- WIN!
TSM vs NRG -- TSM ML (Odd 1.64) ---- WIN!
Godsent vs CSGL -- Godsent ML (Odd 1.65) ---- LOSS!

Units on 21th of MAY: +30.31 Units

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
rofl Tongue this is just sad lol Tongue only one map won Sad some coaches about to get fired today lol Cheesy sad days..
Pages:
Jump to: