Pages:
Author

Topic: CSGO TIPSTER HELPING YOU GET EASY BTC :) EPICENTER BETS - page 6. (Read 106383 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
First betslip of group B = WIN

C9 beat up heroic pretty easly,and North is currently leading 13:9. Interesting start to group B, SK is 0:2,If VP loses they will be 0:2 so we might not have them in the playoffs Smiley

Second betslip of group B UPDATE : WIN!

Betslip : https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/7eafe97V0hqa2JGcjkzcG1kYU9VSXpDcytwZz09/r/568750/

Must win games for these (Sleepy) giants. Interesting thing is these 2 teams are both 0:2 and they still havent played each other,which means one of these 2 teams will go out of the tournament today Sad

DAY 2 of CS:GO - Intel Extreme Masters

Betslip : https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/bb32b01VzBFckRXNmZ6Wmgvd2ZqV1lWdzBSUT09/r/568750/

Much more stacked group then yesterday,making it harder to predict concidering the skill level is high and the "upset potential" is massive since its all B01's for now. Lets see.

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
I agree on both of your picks as both teams are on a roll. Wish I could follow these picks but my deposit is stuck for now and waiting for a confirms so i'm just gonna watch the game for now and goodluck. About the poll it's hard to say which team is gonna win as it's only day 1 of iem.
its really an exciting pick to follow chances of winning will be much higher knowing those teams its worth to parlay mate, and by reading your reply
here knowing you as also a good gambler makes me convince to follow this pick for some small btc for just having some fun, good luck OP.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
I agree on both of your picks as both teams are on a roll. Wish I could follow these picks but my deposit is stuck for now and waiting for a confirms so i'm just gonna watch the game for now and goodluck. About the poll it's hard to say which team is gonna win as it's only day 1 of iem.
Second Betslip for IEM KATOWICE!

Betslip : https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/e17a4deRC9STkZnSm5yZU1NclltM2xiL0ZEZz09/r/568750/

Astralis is had a good game1,was a little bit shaky vs NiP where they took that map 28:24 but i do belive they will take down Immortals. I was waiting to see how Niko is going to fit into Faze and so far things are going perfect for Faze so my bet is on them this time.

Check out the new POOL i got running and make your choise Smiley

First Betslip of IEM KATOWICE = WIN (ODD 3.09)

Stay tuned for more IEM action Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
Hi Zilara12,

Do you have some overall statistic like win/lose games and average odds?

Good luck with your tips.
Congratulations to VIRTUS PRO for wining Dreamhack LAS VEGAS,amazing display of veterans still pulling it out.

As far as my predictions went,we won every single bet from Quarterfinals to Finals Smiley

FINAL(Odd 1.87)

SEMI-FINALS(Odd 1.85)

QUARTER-FINALS (Odd 2.57)

Next up is ESL ONE KATOWICE starting 1st of March,in the mean time ESL Pro League will run for some cool online games Smiley

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
virtus for ML would b a good pick and have good chances of winning mate as we seen them really doing well odd is also fair enough let see how they will play today and take the chances of winning our bets, good luck to those who continuously following this thread mate and thanks for sharing your own prediction regarding this.
Everything going perfectly so far

The SK matchup with NaVi should be fire ,but i dont think NaVi is at that point that they can beat SK in a b03 yet. Still should be a good fight!

Pages:
Jump to: