Pages:
Author

Topic: CSGO TIPSTER HELPING YOU GET EASY BTC :) EPICENTER BETS - page 7. (Read 106383 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024
I agree with your betslip for the first couple of days completely. That's the best time to make some money imo

I feel that a lot of people think that wrongfully.
You are right saying this if you are talking about odds. They are usually better when less information is available, but picking the right teams is much harder.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
I agree with your betslip for the first couple of days completely. That's the best time to make some money imo
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
CS:GO DREAMHACK ! (15-19 January)

Betslip
: https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/b17006bZGRUOHFnS29EOG1lMGcvTWJvYTZFUT09/r/568750/

Opening matches of Las Vegas dreamhack,stay tuned for followup matches!

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
I quite confuse with this thread.

CSGO ? what is that?

are they several tipster in a group or platform? Huh

CSGO is the esport he is betting on...
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
Newbie in online currency , love learning
I quite confuse with this thread.

CSGO ? what is that?

are they several tipster in a group or platform? Huh
Mind explaining your reasoning as to why you played the no_org/tricked game? I'm just curious. Seems like a bad idea to me

Because im familiar with those  players and what they are capable of and n0_org's are to be honest no namers that strugle lately,while team tricked had Acilion playing for them after departing from Splyse. (Tricked won vs n0_org)

Thanks for the comment,cheers Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
Mind explaining your reasoning as to why you played the no_org/tricked game? I'm just curious. Seems like a bad idea to me
Pages:
Jump to: