Pages:
Author

Topic: CSGO TIPSTER HELPING YOU GET EASY BTC :) EPICENTER BETS - page 65. (Read 106413 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I have watched this thread for a while and I suggest you to write in the OP your current statistics. Also your profit/lose statistics is based only on your free tips or premium tips too?

Hey,thanks for the comment,,as i said in some previous discussions i made a mistake for not counting units + profit from the begginging of the thread,,i started counting units from 19th of april on this thread now. Im not selling premiums anymore,i dont feel the need. Im posting everything as FREE picks,if you want to say thanks feel free to tip Smiley All cool Smiley Cheers!
do you have any new pick for todays game? i missed that free tips that have a big odds hope you still have more for us my friend nice winning odds for what time will you post your new tips?

I posted 4 new tips for today,just scroll up and you will find tham(Care with the Faze vs Fnatic match!)
Activity: 644
I have watched this thread for a while and I suggest you to write in the OP your current statistics. Also your profit/lose statistics is based only on your free tips or premium tips too?

Hey,thanks for the comment,,as i said in some previous discussions i made a mistake for not counting units + profit from the begginging of the thread,,i started counting units from 19th of april on this thread now. Im not selling premiums anymore,i dont feel the need. Im posting everything as FREE picks,if you want to say thanks feel free to tip Smiley All cool Smiley Cheers!
do you have any new pick for todays game? i missed that free tips that have a big odds hope you still have more for us my friend nice winning odds for what time will you post your new tips?

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Esports Championship Series!

#1 Free tip

#2 Free tip

#3 Free tip

#4 Free tip

I started counting units from 19th of APRIL!

Units on 24th of APRIL: +6.9

Site to bet BTC on these matches : https://nitrogensports.eu/r/568750

2 out 3 you still have a good winning bets my friend I almost forget about your thread because I didn't have any coins so don't have funds to bet, your next round of free tips will come shortly and I do believe that this game will hit big you always in the challenge oh I wish you won't stop sharing the good deeds that you are doing right now. good luck zilara.

Thanks for the comment! CheerS!
Activity: 756
2 out 3 you still have a good winning bets my friend I almost forget about your thread because I didn't have any coins so don't have funds to bet, your next round of free tips will come shortly and I do believe that this game will hit big you always in the challenge oh I wish you won't stop sharing the good deeds that you are doing right now. good luck zilara.
Final update on free tips for 23rd of April

VP vs Nip -- VP +1.5 (Odd 1.81) ---- WIN!
Liquid vs TSM -- Liquid -1.5 (Odd 1,86) ---- LOSS!
Cloud9 vs Optic -- C9 ML ( Odd 1.631) ----- WIN

Tips for 24th of April will be posted soon!

Units on 24th of APRIL: +6.9

Liquid lost the best player now - S1mple. Are you still sure about it?

And Virtus.Pro... I am not sure that they are on fire now Tongue

Can you explain your choices?

Doesnt mater if S1mple left,are you sedriously comparing Liqud and TSM atm? Liquid will win this 100% I went risky with -1.5 so GL! I dont see a reason why VP couldnt snach 1 map out of NIP,,i know NIP is doing amazing recently and VP is strugling to find their form! I might be wrong but still you cant count them out! Cheers Smiley

Yep, but previous time Virtus.Pro lost with NiP Wink And VP are still not in their best conditions, so in my opinion Ninjas have advantage Wink We will see man, you are doing quite amazing bets and I am not critic about it, I have just another opinion about NiP vs VP match Wink

As i said never count out VP! They have beaten NIP 2:0.

Both matches were really equal, in the second there were 3 overtimes. Wink
Your bet was risky, but correct.

I was suprised that VP managed to take CACHE which is arguably NIPs best map. Anyway gg!
Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Doesnt mater if S1mple left,are you sedriously comparing Liqud and TSM atm? Liquid will win this 100% I went risky with -1.5 so GL! I dont see a reason why VP couldnt snach 1 map out of NIP,,i know NIP is doing amazing recently and VP is strugling to find their form! I might be wrong but still you cant count them out! Cheers Smiley

Yep, but previous time Virtus.Pro lost with NiP Wink And VP are still not in their best conditions, so in my opinion Ninjas have advantage Wink We will see man, you are doing quite amazing bets and I am not critic about it, I have just another opinion about NiP vs VP match Wink

Both matches were really equal, in the second there were 3 overtimes. Wink
Your bet was risky, but correct.

#1 Free pick is a winner

Vp vs Nip -- VP +1.5 (Odd 1.8 ) ---- WIN!

#2 and #3 free pick are starting later tonight

Units on 23nd of APRIL: +7.3

Free tips for 23rd of April

#1 Free tip

#2 Free tip

#3 Free tip

Units on 23nd of APRIL: +6.5

Free tips for 22nd of April

#1 Free tip

#2 Free tip

#3 Free tip

Units on 22nd of APRIL: +8.02

Glad you started counting units, I suppose you mean April instead of March in your previous post.
Doing great today too.

My bad yea,your comment had a lot to do with me starting counting! Thanks Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024
Glad you started counting units, I suppose you mean April instead of March in your previous post.
Doing great today too.
Update on free tips for 21st of March! What a day!(+2.55 units)

CPH Wolves vs RCTIC -- CPH Wolves -0.5 (Odd 1.51) ---- WIN!
Dignitas vs SpaceS -- Dignitas ML (Odd 1.33) ---- LOSS!
HR vs E-frag -- HR ML (Odd 1.57) ---- WIN!
Faze vs Flipside -- Faze(1st map) -2.5 (Odd 1.8 ) ---- WIN!
NiP vs EnvyUs -- Nip(1st map) -3.5 (odd 1.85) ---- WIN!
Faze vs Flipside -- Faze(2nd map) ML (Odd 1.8 ) ---- WIN!

Units on 21st of APRIL: +8.02

Pages:
Jump to: