Pages:
Author

Topic: CSGO TIPSTER HELPING YOU GET EASY BTC :) EPICENTER BETS - page 60. (Read 106413 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Update on tips

NiP vs Fnatic -- NiP(Map1) -2.5 (Odd 1.92) ---- WIN!
Luminosity vs Liquid -- Luminosity -1.5 (Odd 1.9) ---- WIN!
Faze vs G2 -- Faze ML (Odd 1,895) ---- WIN!
SK vs AT -- SK -1.5 (Odd 2 ) ---- LOSS!

I started counting units from 19th of APRIL!

Units on 5th of MAY: +16.1 Units

Site to bet BTC on these matches : https://nitrogensports.eu/r/568750

Thanks fot the tips, again won some skins thanks to you Smiley

Today matches are not that attractive- maybe only faze vs dignitas, rest is really one-sided game
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Update on tips

thanks !  i takes #2 tips Wink

but odd on vpgame is on 1.7.  now i got 3streaks on csgo betting
good luck zilara!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Update on tips

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
Im following free tip number 2 i just hope faze members (kioshima and rain) show up and secure this win against g2 the prize pool should motivate them.
Also zilara i sent you a pm Smiley

update:Faze won 2-1 thanks for that sweet tip odds were so nice
#1 Tip

#2 Tip

#3 Tip

#4 Tip
[/color]

Units on 4th of MAY: +14.38 Units

Yep, so its 2-0 for fnatic, good bet Smiley

I am waiting now for Cloud9 win.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
No worries, you post when you can.  Smiley
Sorry guys,had some issues irl i had to sort out. Hear from you soon.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
Any good bets for today?
Fnatic vs EnvyUs seems like an interesting match odds are too good to pass on will wait for zilaras insight on this fnatic still doesnt have olof for the meanwhile without him it almost cost them not qualifying the esl lan finals.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Any good bets for today?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Both teams are actually good but unfortunately they are not in good form this time. If I would have to choose between these two then I might go for EnVyUs because I think it has enough potential to top tier 1.
For the sake of yours BTC i would recommend to skip today,literaly bad matches .

Yep, thats quite hard to predict.

How much time in advance are you going to post yout tips tommorow? The match is at 6pm (by EU time), I have to bet no longer than 2pm Smiley

I would bet on Fnatic, but I want to know your opinion Wink

I will post the match tommorow as soon as i see LINES on nitrogensports.eu I need to see the odds for some handicaps because best bet to make on this match is + rounds -rounds . Looking at the recent matches both teams are not looking good. Yea Fnatic did take a map from Astralis but that match shows no signs of what we can excpect tommorow. Ill wait for the lines tommorow and if i see them before 2 pm ofcourse ill post them. CHeers!
For the sake of yours BTC i would recommend to skip today,literaly bad matches .

Yep, thats quite hard to predict.

How much time in advance are you going to post yout tips tommorow? The match is at 6pm (by EU time), I have to bet no longer than 2pm Smiley

I would bet on Fnatic, but I want to know your opinion Wink

Stay tuned in this thread where i will post the tip for Fnatic vs EnvyUs. Cheers!

Thats what I am actually doing. It is quite funny to make my own bets and compare to yours.
Interesting how accurate you are in some lower tiers games Smiley Nice job!

About Fnatic vs Envy' , I am going to bet with skins. Normally Fnatic win it, but without olofmeister... :/

Yeap that will be a tough one,match is tommorow so ill wait for the lines Smiley Cheers!

Smiley

So this thread is also to discuss about the matches and bets on them, right?

What do you think about todays matches like Tricket vs Esuba then? Smiley Quite equal, I can not see the winner, but I am also not that experienced at betting.
There is also Copenhagen Wolves vs E-Frag. Today's gonna be risky Tongue

Stay tuned in this thread where i will post the tip for Fnatic vs EnvyUs. Cheers!

Thats what I am actually doing. It is quite funny to make my own bets and compare to yours.

About Fnatic vs Envy' , I am going to bet with skins. Normally Fnatic win it, but without olofmeister... :/

Yeap that will be a tough one,match is tommorow so ill wait for the lines Smiley Cheers!

Smiley

So this thread is also to discuss about the matches and bets on them, right?

What do you think about todays matches like Tricket vs Esuba then? Smiley Quite equal, I can not see the winner, but I am also not that experienced at betting.
There is also Copenhagen Wolves vs E-Frag. Today's gonna be risky Tongue

I am usually not a big gambler but I like playing games like CSGO. So is it now possible to make Bitcoins with games like CSGO? Can someone explain a bit how it works because I am pretty interested.

If i understood your question you are interested in where  to bet BTC on CSGO?

Here is the site you can bet your coins on E-sports matches : My refferal: https://nitrogensports.eu/r/568750
                                                                                            Original link : nitrogensports.eu

If i didnt understand your question corectly pls reply back again! Cheesy Cheers!
Tommorow there is a game fnatic vs EnVyUs.
Despite the fact that fnatic plays without 1 player, do you think they still should win this? Smiley
will wait and see what zilara have in mind about this game I'm sure he have a better look for this game,
I really don't have any idea mate but knowing zilara we always have at lest 70% of winning advantage
if he gave the tips. good luck to us mate.

I am usually not a big gambler but I like playing games like CSGO. So is it now possible to make Bitcoins with games like CSGO? Can someone explain a bit how it works because I am pretty interested.
Update on CS:GO - Esports Championship Series - NA TIPS

CLG vs WaR -- CLG(Map1) -5.5 (Odd 1.94) ---- LOSS!
ClG vs WaR -- CLG -1.5 (Odd 1.5) ---- WIN!
Luminosity vs CoL -- Luminosity(Map1) -6.5 (Odd 1.76) ---- WIN!

Tommorow there is a game fnatic vs EnVyUs.
Despite the fact that fnatic plays without 1 player, do you think they still should win this? Smiley

Units on 2nd of MAY: +14.38 Units

Pages:
Jump to: