Pages:
Author

Topic: CSGO TIPSTER HELPING YOU GET EASY BTC :) EPICENTER BETS - page 74. (Read 106413 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Here is another legendary parlay attempt Smiley 3/7 atm

Update?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Update: Premium+Free(might post 1 more tonight) tip for tommorow will be up between 10:00-13:00 CET time.   Premium win streak ATM: 4

I WILL ALSO START DOTA2 THREAD IN A FEW DAYS STAY TUNED Smiley

Here is another legendary parlay attempt Smiley 3/7 atm(Note this is not a free pick or anything you should follow)

Just bought this one with some minute left to spare lets go win some BTC Smiley
update : premium parlay won both underdogs manage to go more than 12 rounds very nice prediction

Thank you!

PREMIUM PARLAY(ODD 3.1) - WIN!     Premiums in last 4 days 4/4

Waiting on free pick to start!

Site to bet BTC on these matches : https://nitrogensports.eu/r/568750

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
Just bought this one with some minute left to spare lets go win some BTC Smiley
update : premium parlay won both underdogs manage to go more than 12 rounds very nice prediction
MLG TODAY!!!

Premium PARLAY (ODD 3)(Dont buy after 15:30 CET time) : https://gourl.io/0gyiv

#1 Free pick:

Site to bet BTC on these matches : https://nitrogensports.eu/r/568750

Activity: 770
This is so cool !! I can't wait for MLG !!
What are the results for today's free picks ??

CSGL ML -WIN
Empire-Canceled

CSGL ML on free tip is not a win i have followed that bet and u gave -1.5 on handicapp.. u started the cheat....

if all scroll up the page the screenshot posted before the 1 free bet for today is deleted

I was reading PREMIUM,my bad and i wanted to QUOTE and pressed delete. No reason to cheat. 120 matches that can be confiremed if you scroll 30 pages.
anyway i won twice too with your bets but today i have -1.5 on csgl

I was checking that CSGL bet on my phone,saw that CSGL took map 1 and 3 easy,but couldnt do it on COBBLE,unlucky.

if u remember im kinda new to this cs bets but i saw scores and saw losing 7-0 on cobble, thats not unlucky

You are right their performance on that map cant be called UNLUCKY,but VETO was weird and actually CSGL took train even thou thats their worst map.
Activity: 362
Merit: 250

CSGL ML -WIN
Empire-Canceled

CSGL ML on free tip is not a win i have followed that bet and u gave -1.5 on handicapp.. u started the cheat....

if all scroll up the page the screenshot posted before the 1 free bet for today is deleted

I was reading PREMIUM,my bad and i wanted to QUOTE and pressed delete. No reason to cheat. 120 matches that can be confiremed if you scroll 30 pages.

I was checking that CSGL bet on my phone,saw that CSGL took map 1 and 3 easy,but couldnt do it on COBBLE,unlucky.

if u remember im kinda new to this cs bets but i saw scores and saw losing 7-0 on cobble, thats not unlucky

CSGL ML -WIN
Empire-Canceled

CSGL ML -WIN
Empire-Canceled

but u posted a new screenshot of free games showing bet straight on csgl

CSGL ML -WIN
Empire-Canceled

CSGL ML -WIN
Empire-Canceled

CSGL ML -WIN
Empire-Canceled

CSGL ML -WIN
Empire-Canceled

CSGL ML -WIN
Empire-Canceled
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
PoSCoins.net
Todays premium parlay is a winner aswell!

MLG is starting tommorow. 1 Free pick,1 Premium parlay + Premium single are ready for tommorow, will post them early in the day.

Best of 3

* ENCE forfeit

1:0

What happens in this case, will the  bet be paid or cancelled?

On nitrogen that line will be canceled yea Sad Pretty unlucky Sad
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Best of 3

* ENCE forfeit

1:0

What happens in this case, will the  bet be paid or cancelled?
Pages:
Jump to: