Pages:
Author

Topic: CSGO TIPSTER HELPING YOU GET EASY BTC :) EPICENTER BETS - page 77. (Read 106413 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
They activated it for me. Just ask for an admin in chat (they have a dark brown background around their name). That + a support ticket should get them to enable it for you. I will admit though, they are slow as hell to get around to doing this, best way to get their attention is via chat after ur ticket is in.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Exactly blto,,just answer them that you agree on all terms and they will enable it Smiley
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
Thanks for the kind words guys.Lets keep it strong. Here is a parlay.(Only 2 match parlay because lines are not updated yet on Nitrogen,will post more later.

Site to bet BTC on this match: https://nitrogensports.eu/r/568750

Actually when i try to bet on this parlay it says i have to contact nitrogen to enable this parlay, why i can directly bet on this ?

Yes Blto,just contact Nitrogen support and tell them you want to have it activated and they will activate it Smiley Cheers

yeah i did hope they activate before start

they did not activated the betslip they wrote:

Thanks for creating a ticket for this! We ask that you create a support ticket because by allowing your account to do same-league esports parlays, it might be possible that you create a correlated parlay.

As per our rules and terms and conditions, correlated parlays are not allowed and they will be cancelled and winnings will not paid. In order to alleviate confusion, we like to have this conversation ahead of time with you so that you understand why some bets could be cancelled.

One example of a correlated parlay would be parlaying a TEAM with a PLAYER on that same team. Since these events are connected to one another (correlated), they are not allowed and any winnings would be forfeited. Please also note that we will not service your account by cancelling "accidental" correlated parlays you make. The risk is entirely on you.

If you understand correlated parlays, agree to respect our rules and policies and understand the risks associated with enabling these on your account, I would be happy to enable your account for same league parlays in esports.

Please let us know if you agree or if you have any questions.
-River

Thanks for the kind words guys.Lets keep it strong. Here is a parlay.(Only 2 match parlay because lines are not updated yet on Nitrogen,will post more later.

Actually when i try to bet on this parlay it says i have to contact nitrogen to enable this parlay, why i can directly bet on this ?

Yes Blto,just contact Nitrogen support and tell them you want to have it activated and they will activate it Smiley Cheers

yeah i did hope they activate before start

Activity: 644
after OP gives many winnings now just by losing two tips we are worried? I think OP will give it back and he will be giving it for free to those who purchase and lose the event OP always online one time I bet from his free tips and lose then he PM'ed me and give me another free with a big odds then win, so for me he will not stake his reputation just wait and if possible just pm him.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
Lol I'm 0-2 on buying premiums.  Kind of feel like I was the only one buying them.
im 3-2 on buying them dont worry zilara has some customers buying his premium picks your not alone Smiley its just that there is a lot of upsets that is going on thats why we sometimes lose
Activity: 532
Hmmzz, the tips provided I think already proved its accuracy, because I see all the people who use your services very satisfied over the tips you provided. I feel good in this forum there is also a service that offers of this kind and this is very helpful for beginners who are new to play betting in the game. Good Luck All Grin
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
Lol I'm 0-2 on buying premiums.  Kind of feel like I was the only one buying them.

cant get them right 100% of the time. You need to make sure you bet the correct size for your bankroll. It's possible to even hit ten losses in a row before you start coming back in the green.
All his calls are normally very good. Just got some bad luck there.

No it's not that, I just found it amusing that as soon as I bricked two premium purchases he decides to stop selling them.  Personally, I think his accounting of wins/losses it a little hit or miss, and should def include number of units up or down overall.  It's very hard to gauge how well or poorly he's doing.  But it's not a big deal, he's putting his picks out there which is a bold move.  It's unfortunate that I personally am down from the very small sample size that I bet, but if other people are up that's great.  And honestly if I'm looking to fire on a match and he has a lean I'll probably bet on whichever side he's feeling that day.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Lol I'm 0-2 on buying premiums.  Kind of feel like I was the only one buying them.

cant get them right 100% of the time. You need to make sure you bet the correct size for your bankroll. It's possible to even hit ten losses in a row before you start coming back in the green.

Yeah, when team go from 14-10 to 15-15 and lose, no one can predict that. IMO prediction was good, just team went full choke mode for no reason.
Activity: 252
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

Lol I'm 0-2 on buying premiums.  Kind of feel like I was the only one buying them.

You are not the only one,im sorry for your losses.Im waiting for MLG to keep the ratio up,unlucky throws and we lost some bets. SRY.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
What are T2 and T3?

Tier 2 - Tier 3 tournaments,,less known and most upsetable ones. I will still cover free matches daily but with the premiums ill stop untill MLG.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
What are T2 and T3?
Here is what i will do,lets stop with premiums untill these t2-t3 tournaments go away and lets wait for MLG.Im so sorry for todays premium but CSGL seriously had it in the bag and threw it away so hard.
Premium- Lost. No point betting on T2 csgo scene its unstable. Im speechless anymore . CSGL match  they had 15-10 and had 5 match points,managed to lose 5 rounds and lose at OT at the end..
Activity: 756
oh wow another good deeds from you mate, another chances of winning more to us, I really appreciate you mate by providing us this new way of earnings, never think to stop this thread will have a long way to go. thank you so much mate. good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: