Pages:
Author

Topic: Culture and Traditions fading away - page 4. (Read 1263 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 06, 2017, 09:50:51 AM
It is true that they are fading away. and globalization does not help at all. It is in our hands to keep our traditions and culture alive!
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
October 06, 2017, 07:36:10 AM
Is it possible if no one take care of their culture and traditions it can be forgotten?
Behavior and lifestyle will be changed because of modernization. Sad Huh
Yes. This may be the cause of modernization and technology that the culture and tradition fades away. But with proper way of raising children by our elders i do hope that somehow some values retains
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
October 06, 2017, 07:28:49 AM
no doubt that culture and traditions are fading away but also many vital things are fading away like ethics respect and humanity
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 06, 2017, 06:47:41 AM

I think that there will be people who will never forget about the traditions and culture of their people. They will transfer them from generation to generation. But you need to remember sometimes about your culture.

Yes, traditions and culture should not be forgotten and should be passed on to their children. Despite the development of technology, traditions help us to be spiritually rich.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 06, 2017, 06:40:39 AM

I think that there will be people who will never forget about the traditions and culture of their people. They will transfer them from generation to generation. But you need to remember sometimes about your culture.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
October 06, 2017, 05:59:30 AM
Is it possible if no one take care of their culture and traditions it can be forgotten?
Behavior and lifestyle will be changed because of modernization. Sad Huh
Pages:
Jump to: