Pages:
Author

Topic: Curiosity of bitcoin prices in the future - page 10. (Read 2725 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Will bitcoin prices rise beyond 20k in the future, and whether bitcoin will only stabilize at a price of 8k - 10k and it will be difficult to exceed that price.
It depends on the future Bitcoin:
Option 1 - means for investment.
In this case, the stability is very damaging, because there is no possibility to earn it. The cost should fluctuate within 10% (BTC - 10-15K)
Option 2 - means of payment.
For BTC as a means of payment, stability is needed and, given the considerable commission in the transfer, this currency will be used for the purchase of goods more than 1K. (BTC - 6K)
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
Will bitcoin prices rise beyond 20k in the future, and whether bitcoin will only stabilize at a price of 8k - 10k and it will be difficult to exceed that price.

I decided for myself that I would be flexible and sensitive to the every each opportunity that bitcoin would ever give me, so if we would go beyond 20K, I think I would be ready for that and I would use that for my benefit.
Activity: 103
I think there is, by the end of this year it will become 20k$ and by early of 2019 25K$ to 30K$. Hopefully..

I think there are many objective reasons for this. By the end of the year, many countries will adopt laws to regulate bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
I think this figure will be in 2018. It's hard to say for sure, but I think that in the 4th quarter there will be rapid growth and prices can even jump beyond the amount you specify.
Activity: 122
The price is low for now. But, according to i read news about crypto market, it is predicted that Bitcoin price will be around $30,000. At least, some economists think so. This is a promising situation for future of bitcoin.
Activity: 434
The price is going to rise again in the future that is something that does not worry me, what we do not know is if the price is finally going to remain where it currently is or if we are going to see a further decrease in the price, we are once again very close to the bottom price of 6000 and the bears seems to want to push the price even lower and if they are successful we do not know how low the price could go.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
As of now specifically speaking the price went down $2k, super unpredictable right? It is hard to make clear speculations about the price but I am sure that as years pass by more and more things will happen, and yes it may go up in the next month or so but let's just for the best of BTC.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Its hard to say what will happen. No one can predict what exactly is going to happen and predictions does not always happen. All we can do is to wait and see it for our own eyes. Predicting it wont make it happen so lets just hope that it will rise again soon. Smiley
Activity: 83
The more people join cryptocurrency and bitcoin, the more likely it is to grow. We have never seen how bitcoin broke records of value and I think this time it is also under force.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
Actually It's hard to predict what will the estimated price of bitcoin in the future but there are many speculations that this year bitcoin will hit the 20k$ up, But as of this moment there is no guarantee that bitcoin will hit that price but I still believe bitcoin will bounce and it become profitable again.
Activity: 56
because bitcoin is people power and the people power are depend on news , so if in the future bitcoin always have good news , i think the 20k $ price is possible to do .
Activity: 38
I am thinking and interested in the price of the market at the moment. Currently I am losing a lot of money since I invested in this market. And the price of bitcoin in the future I have not thought about.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
No one can know what happen in bitcoin in the future but i believe in bitcoin have potential to rise again. Maybe bitcoin can surpass from 10k, again this is my speculation, if many country invest in bitcoin and accept bitcoin one of their currency, i believe bitcoin will rise again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Nobody can tell that for sure, imagine if somebody would know in advance that Bitcoin will become $19.500... I think that world will be in chaos!

No one can predict the future. If someone says they are prophets, I'm ready to tell them they are stupid people. The future is always changing even with only a few small impacts on the present.
Activity: 278
Nobody can tell that for sure, imagine if somebody would know in advance that Bitcoin will become $19.500... I think that world will be in chaos!
Activity: 93
We can't predict what will be the price of bitcoin in the future. But it goes up to 20k before and we don't know exactly when it will happen again. It will depend on the market on how it process to move up again. Maybe it can reach more than 20k now but don't overthink on it.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Everyday the curiosity of bitcoin is keeps on increasing.Because we don't know what happens tomorrow.If the price increase we will more profit from it.Don't worry for the minor fluctuations.We all holding with the trust.Let see what will happen.We had long way to go.
Activity: 266
I also hope like that, but what I see is quite difficult to now survive diangka 8-10k especially now btc prices are very down. I am quite worried about this. whether it will reach 20k by the end of the year.   Huh
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
we don't know how much bitcoin price in the future and I think we can have a dream for the price. I think we can make a target goals for the bitcoin price so we can still hold our bitcoin and not sell if the price does not reach our goal price. but personally, I think bitcoin price will increase more than $20k in the future and the sky is the limit and I still have my dream in my head to see bitcoin price reach the highest price this year.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
Actualy thats the goal of the blockchain market that the price rise beyond $20K in the future,but due to some circumstances happen in the digital currency system,like this bearish market situation,maybe its only become stabilize at price to $8K-$10K in this current year now i thinks its enough now to survive  this crucial year of cryptocurrency that we face  now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
not just a desire just like this happens but the desire of almost all users bitcoin prices go up significantly not too far several stages of management can be prepared in order to get the right profit may be just a fantasy.
Pages:
Jump to: