Pages:
Author

Topic: Curiosity of bitcoin prices in the future - page 8. (Read 2725 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
we can only base on everybody's assumption and speculation, hoping for a rebound this year, as for last year's data, it is too early to guess and to speculate, still very dangerous for our investments, but hopes are high and most probably, bitcoin in general will be more popular in the next few months or years, as for bitcoin going to be stable, i guess not, it will not happen, considering the competitions and other issues regarding trust rating versus negative write ups about bitcoin.

Exactly, some of us think that bitcoin will give us some profits in the future ,It is a good way of thinking that bitcoin can provide such income to some individuals, Curiosity in bitcoin is a good thing to all the people who want to use it as a source of income.
Activity: 434
yeah i m curious too, to know whether those murmours are real or not is really bitcoinprice will go as muchhigher as we can imagine and i have a positive thinking about that so i say yes.
It will rise more and more, this year same as 2017 I am sure a lot of people are going to have god future and will become rich with their investments in bitcoin, making 100% right prediction is hard but according to public interest and market value I am sure bitcoin is gone have brighter future ahead, now everywhere in the world bitcoin is fast accessible and it is acceptable in market places and we can buy anything using bitcoin so all these are really positive signs about bitcoin future.
I do not know how many times I have seen that comment saying that this year is going to be the same as the last year and that is completely wrong, that is not going to happen, the previous year had a very specific set of circumstances that happened at the same time and created that bull market and the same set of circumstances are no longer at play so a fast recovery will not happen.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
yes you are right I also feel unsure of the current bitcoin price because I see bitcoin has a very fragile price and bitcoin price movements are only affected from good news that makes bitcoin prices rise if not there bitcoin prices will be difficult to ride.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
we can only base on everybody's assumption and speculation, hoping for a rebound this year, as for last year's data, it is too early to guess and to speculate, still very dangerous for our investments, but hopes are high and most probably, bitcoin in general will be more popular in the next few months or years, as for bitcoin going to be stable, i guess not, it will not happen, considering the competitions and other issues regarding trust rating versus negative write ups about bitcoin.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 328
Will bitcoin prices rise beyond 20k in the future, and whether bitcoin will only stabilize at a price of 8k - 10k and it will be difficult to exceed that price.

There will be a rapid growth and the price can even jump beyond the amount you specified. This may rightly happen in the last quarter of the year as btc proves not to be falling below 6k
I can’t say anything before 2017 about bitcoin because I came to know about it in 2017. What have been passed before that, I am not sure about it. But what I know, prices always start growing to some extent and then it comes down for nothing. So learn it better rather to mourn on this downfall. This would let you make good understanding and results would be better.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Why not, even I'm very sure if one day bitcoin prices will exceed 25k Dollar, especially if everyone is going to use bitcoin and also more and more investors Providing a good supply of capital,
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
As you are aware that crypto currency market price are fluctuated every minute and there is many chance that the market will go down any time or rise anytime. I always call the crypto market as volatile market as like everyone calls it and the price expectation is called as speculation here and as you speculated there is a chance of more than $20000 this year.
Activity: 352
Bitcoin has a bright future, now the market is not good. Just now the price starts to increase hope in will continue in upcoming days. But surely the price of bitcoin will touch the 20k and above. Maybe it has a more chance to increase, because we cannot predict the price. If you have a chance just invest in bitcoin now and hold it for future. You have more income while sell the bitcoin at that time.
Activity: 545
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
bitcoin prices in the future just see bitcoin prices can be very expensive because bitcoin has a very good movement and because bitcoin has a very limited total supply.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
yeah i m curious too, to know whether those murmours are real or not is really bitcoinprice will go as muchhigher as we can imagine and i have a positive thinking about that so i say yes.
It will rise more and more, this year same as 2017 I am sure a lot of people are going to have god future and will become rich with their investments in bitcoin, making 100% right prediction is hard but according to public interest and market value I am sure bitcoin is gone have brighter future ahead, now everywhere in the world bitcoin is fast accessible and it is acceptable in market places and we can buy anything using bitcoin so all these are really positive signs about bitcoin future.
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
Will bitcoin prices rise beyond 20k in the future, and whether bitcoin will only stabilize at a price of 8k - 10k and it will be difficult to exceed that price.

Well for me, Yes I think it will reach $20k and above by the end of this year 2018, but I am not really sure for that. Many people especially who knows about the Bitcoin are now interested to invest in bitcoin as their assets. So this makes market more powerful in the near future.
First half of the month, the price decreases and then next half months the price starts to increase. But that's okay, because this is normally happens. But what I am sure is that the price will touch $20k and above of this year.
And I heard that most of the bitcoin holders says that it will reach $25k ..
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
In my opinion, the big players have lowered the price to make a rich supply at the expense of small investors.
Probably there will still be a few months of stasis, but then in the autumn the prices will rise up.
It is a scheme already seen many other times.
Activity: 462

As for me, no matter how low may the price be, it will still go back to normal in time. Also, bitcoin could really reach 20k in the future. I think that it is not impossible for crypto to make it happen so we must just have patience and just keep the faith because better days are comming.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
No one can ever predict the price of bitcoin in the future but hoping that it will rise up.Due to its volatility theres no constant and stability of its value.It may be more in downtrend or it may rise up even more than what we are expected.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
It's very difficult to say, the price of Bitcoin really depend on the users, if more store and more people adopting Bitcoin the the price could go up, and maybe we can reach 20k in a short time, but if the investors prefer to place their investment in alt coin then Bitcoin can have difficulty to rise
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
I see bitcoin to get to 100K usd in the future.it may happen in this early years of our age or some time to come. The first cryptocurrency everybody gets to know first is bitcoin when it comes to dealing with crypto. This tells why people wish to have bitcoins and causes a higher demand for btc
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The first thing people should tell themselves is that they cant really predict the future of the bitcoin or any coin in the market at all. The market is very much sensitive about the surrounding changes. This can be technical and fundamental both and you never know whether they are coming as positive or negative for the bitcoin in the near future. The unwanted things keep happening and that could range from hacks to stealing of the coins etc. Or a whale might be pouring billions in the market can jump the market to 20K USD or more. But all these things are unpredictable really.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Actually the $20k in the the future is not hard for bitcoin to reach and to cross this price atleast $30k is not impossible because if we will going to analyze the performance of bitcoin in the market we can figure it out easily for bitcoin is always make a new record in the market more than any crypto currencies that has popular demand like ethereum.
Activity: 448
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
I am thinking that the price of bitcoin will go 10k in this year ever?Huh!!!! 20k is a long expectation. But I m think it will rise so early.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
There is no certainty for now as to how bitcoin price will fare in future. One thing I am quite sure is that the price will become more stable and less volatile in future.
Pages:
Jump to: