Pages:
Author

Topic: Currencies have negative effects - page 2. (Read 935 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 10
FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange
December 01, 2018, 12:06:46 PM
Crisis was caused by ICOs and inattentive investors. There were just gifting money to the teams and did not think about possible consequences. Here is the result.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 01, 2018, 11:17:01 AM
With the level of bear there is still a very chance to make money as many are in the market right now and making money every day no matter what condition the token is , so if you can hold now and don't sure how good you are to buy and sell in the bear market then you can stay away from market till when it is fully return to the normal days of bull.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
December 01, 2018, 11:10:36 AM
Not currencies but the crypto currency it self has the negative effect. You know that it is a virtual currency. By creating this in the economy the purchasing medium is increasing and finally leads to more inflation. So, there should be caution and strict regulation in the market so that no fake crypto is hovering nor be created. But, Bitcoin is a very sophisticated software which does not have any flaw and also completely avoid the double spending situation. So, the negative effect of the currencies are occurring because of the scam and the fake virtual coin, this like an Fake fiat paper currency.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
December 01, 2018, 11:04:59 AM
By the way, I would like to share with you a little information, which may be useful, if you hate waiting, do not approach this market may cause you a crisis. Is it true what you said

Okay, just imagine that market will recover from the crisis and will start growing. How people should make profits on it, if they do not try to buy tokens now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 01, 2018, 10:03:31 AM
There is no crisis within the market, there are a lot of tokens that show stable growth, but they are not as popular as ETH or BTC, so nobody cares about this growth.
What coins have stable growth? until now the market looks bad. Stable markets are actually not good for the crypto market. crypto should move very fast and we all know we can get profit from market movements. unfortunately now the market is moving very slowly.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
December 01, 2018, 09:59:47 AM
There is no crisis within the market, there are a lot of tokens that show stable growth, but they are not as popular as ETH or BTC, so nobody cares about this growth.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
November 30, 2018, 08:57:51 AM
I'm late? it seems like you have changed the content you posted. With the tittle, i do not agree with you, currencies are not negative, only primitive society doesn't have currencies, in modern society we must have currencies.
Merit: 12
November 30, 2018, 08:54:41 AM
it is correct. especially crypto market is very dangerous for the ones that do not like to wait and want huge profits in a short time period. if you are not a calm person, this market is not for you.

Crypto currency is scaring us right now also big whales are taking advantage of this downfall, this is really a bad effect of cryptocurrency as it is doing very bad in this last quarter, crypto is a matter of time and patience.
Activity: 364
November 30, 2018, 05:01:44 AM
If you hate waiting, then start learning how to trade. Because it is almost impossible to get a fast profit from an altcoin. But if you can trade well, you do need to wait at all, because price rally continues the whole time.
Activity: 322
November 30, 2018, 04:32:39 AM
I worry about the people, who enter the market without understanding of obvious things, because they will not be able to make any certain profits ever.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
November 18, 2018, 02:27:08 PM
it is correct. especially crypto market is very dangerous for the ones that do not like to wait and want huge profits in a short time period. if you are not a calm person, this market is not for you.
Merit: 12
November 18, 2018, 02:24:57 PM
Yes, I hate waiting. Especially waiting for electronic money to rise. I have waited too long and no confidence in this year. Currency has a negative impact on people's investment, business. Without money we can not do anything.

You are right, waiting is always disgusting but in trading you know patience is definitely required for this. Long-term will always give you a good profit, this negative effect will be in trading we have to change the atmosphere of the market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
November 18, 2018, 02:19:33 PM
LOL . I have been waiting for 1 year and I still waiting even if the cryptocurrencies will go more down than now . Just forget about crypto and keep holding them
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 02:17:24 PM
It is true and I cannot understand people that are crying that they have lost a lot of money after few months of waiting. Just be more patient, you need to wait for at least several years from the ICO deadline to get great profit.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
November 18, 2018, 02:15:27 PM
Not at all, the market will recover soon, I assume. See the technical analysis and it's still giving us a good point to have a good bump. I don't think market will fall even lower from the current situation. The current one has only happened just because of manipulation.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
November 18, 2018, 02:01:23 PM
By the way, I would like to share with you a little information, which may be useful, if you hate waiting, do not approach this market may cause you a crisis. Is it true what you said

you posted this topic on 29 sept and predicted the crash and here we are at the time of writing the market is bleeding.. congrats !! you can look in the future. but i hope this crash will over soon and bulls will return to the market
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 01:49:00 PM
I agree! Only patience, which is sometimes lacking! Perseverance, risk, a little luck and more study, development!
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 18, 2018, 01:37:11 PM
Guys, with negative markets I havent sex with my wife about two months! Btc Please improve my life😪😪😪
Dude, we can't improve your life, only you can improve it. Talk to your wife and just ignore the market right now.

If you are longing for her care, talk to her as it's the only solution that you can come up with during this negative market. Negative market doesn't mean that your wife's love for you is also negative. Treat her somewhere and start making romance to her, bring back the good ol' days when you are courting her.  This is the romantic way but if you want it the easier way, well its up to you.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 01:22:57 PM
Guys, with negative markets I havent sex with my wife about two months! Btc Please improve my life😪😪😪
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 01:16:54 PM
I think is somebody wants to invest, he must he must have patience. It's stupid to invest and waiting easy money. And crypto is the fastest investment, in traditional economy all is much longer.
Pages:
Jump to: