Pages:
Author

Topic: Currencies have negative effects - page 4. (Read 935 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 01:03:21 PM
I guess now everyone will have to wait another cycle for quite a long time. Perhaps this will happen in a year, but I think that most likely cryptocurrencies will return in 2020.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
October 25, 2018, 11:44:10 AM
Currencies or Crypto currencies? Roll Eyes

Crypto currencies have much positives when we compre it with the centralized paper money in terms of money and value but as investment it is risky thing until now because of its volatility and thi also the reason why we can't use them as money yet.
Activity: 174
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 25, 2018, 11:32:11 AM
Yes sometimes you need to hold your token and you need to wait long time for profits. because of that investors shouldnt invest in crypto with their all money. they need to invest 30 40 percentage of their money with that way they can wait long time without crisis.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 11:28:29 AM
By the way, I would like to share with you a little information, which may be useful, if you hate waiting, do not approach this market may cause you a crisis. Is it true what you said

I will say yes that's really true , maybe that's the reason  why most of us here are men and only few of women , even if other men have no patience of this instance of the market  but still has the character of adjusting oneself for better composure .
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
October 25, 2018, 11:08:28 AM
By the way, I would like to share with you a little information, which may be useful, if you hate waiting, do not approach this market may cause you a crisis. Is it true what you said

I don't think waiting can make a crisis. It is characteristically personality of each one. Not everyone hates waiting and currency doesn't also completely bring negative effects. If you approach this market with luck, it precisely really creats a crisis for you
Activity: 266
October 25, 2018, 10:42:24 AM
Everything has a negative side and positive side. Its important , which side are you looking. ACtually, people looking to crypto world from negative side .
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
October 25, 2018, 10:28:50 AM
It depends on the coins you will hold or buy.
The market is red but not all cryptocurrency are falling.
In this community there are some golden eggs you can finds.
You just need to study the market and some tokens.
Activity: 294
October 25, 2018, 10:27:32 AM
I agree with you. This is a cryptocurrency market. There will remain in profit, only those who know how to wait and not panic.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 25, 2018, 10:13:13 AM

when I check your profile, most of you don't do your job in the signature campaign, I'm sorry I didn't comment on this post. but I watch what you do is not true. something must be reprimanded so that it is not followed by other bounty hunters.
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
October 25, 2018, 10:05:37 AM
every new beginning contains potential crises. crypto is no exeption. in general, if hatred is one of your major emotions don not approach anything at all as very soon you'll be disappointed
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
October 23, 2018, 03:46:01 AM
not only currency everything has negative and positive effects,like that currencies also may have some negative effect, and these are totally depending on investors.but for me currencies have more positive effects than negative effects.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
October 22, 2018, 12:56:49 PM
There is nothing of the kind, there is a very big discontent because today the market does not develop its trend. Nevertheless today it is necessary to pay attention that the volumes do not fall, the volumes remain the same.
Activity: 322
homt.net
October 22, 2018, 12:53:40 PM

I think that was right. Because you should have the key of to be success in the cryptocurrency is patient. You should 6to wait...to hold and read all te market situatoon so you will be able in deciding what will step thay you will choose.
Activity: 298
October 22, 2018, 12:23:03 PM
You must plan your investment plan and portfolio before making investment. You have to study investment projects with due diligence. We must flexibly adapt to the market environment. Investment encryption is risky. Please invest cautiously.

Activity: 168
October 22, 2018, 11:45:29 AM
It is clear that cryptocurrency has a different impact on people. But it completely depends on the person taking the situation. Someone losing money starts to panic and get angry, and someone continues to invest and earn
Activity: 71
October 22, 2018, 11:29:58 AM
its always depends on your mental strength. crisis may happen because of many things. its just specifics of this sphere. but if you are a strong one then there might be no negative effects.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
October 22, 2018, 11:26:46 AM

I tink every sort of items/stuff that contain valuation for it contain negativity and also a positive polarity but it depends on the nature of market
But, somehow it is not advisable for people who will be panic when market goes on bear and panic sold
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 22, 2018, 11:25:14 AM
Where is the information , i didnt see any information. Opinions are not show reality informations. But everythings has a negative and positive effects.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 22, 2018, 11:20:45 AM
I trust my investments and I think I am making the right thing holding my investments in times like this. Everyone should do how he or she believes it is right. Currencies will have bigger prices soon
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
October 22, 2018, 11:19:22 AM
If you decide that investing in cryptocurrency will make anyone a millionaire, you are wrong. This is a market, and everyone can not make money on it, someone will definitely lose. The main thing is not to invest all the money in these investments.
Pages:
Jump to: