Pages:
Author

Topic: Currently, Trading is the best waay to increase your bitcoin. - page 4. (Read 4046 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
If you could earn in trading, than definitely it is best way for you. But in forex i have done it, but it full of attention and time, my mind was struck in it, that's why i left it. But i prefer to altcoin trading because in it if we use our little capital than also we could earn.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
I have been trading lately, from my experience in trading both in commodities, binary options and forex, I don't make the kind of money I do make from bitcoin, altcoins flipping. I see trading now as the best way to increase my bitcoin.
Yeaaa since bitcoin price to the moon , grow drastically it makes altcoin going up and down so fast.
The altcoins market really crazy trying to adjust to current high bitcoin price .
Altcoins price so volatile recently and you can take benefit from the price range. Look at eth keep moving up 10% and down 10% , also dogecoin and zcash! Go for trading now!

I agree,now is the best time for trading altcoin
Stay tune on the market,like stellar that has been dead,now its coming back to life
Use this opportunity to study the market
But sometimes it is make you confused when crypto market move like randomly.
The price move up and down so fast , really amazing!
But I don't know if it was a good thing or just another chaotic that could leading to bad things soo.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I have been trading lately, from my experience in trading both in commodities, binary options and forex, I don't make the kind of money I do make from bitcoin, altcoins flipping. I see trading now as the best way to increase my bitcoin.
It always  be the best way to increase and growth our bitcoin that fast even when you do short time of trading you can always get profit there but be careful all the time always see the graph and you need to be updated all the time to know when to buy at the right time and sell to gain big profit i don't do gambling im focusing on trading.
although trading is the best way of increasing your bitcoin, no doubt about that, but still i will like to say that in present time when the price of bitcoin is increasing so much so is will be more profitable to hold bitcoin and not to invest it any where, because there are more chances that the price of bitcoin will cross 3000 USD level in a very very short period of time. therefore holding bitcoin will be a good choice.
I agree with you . Holding is a smart choice right now, the improvements are so extraordinary and beyond everyone's expectations. We will be able to get more profit and also can increase the amount of bitcoin we have. This is one of the strategies in the world of trading, making decisions in difficult choices that must be done by a trader.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I'm interested in trading, because I've heard its better to invest than gamble.
Care to share any tips?
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
Besides trading there many other ways, gambling, investing, scamming in ICOs, or just working for Bitcoin or if not then buying it with your cash.

If everyone were to become a trader then who would've done the other important things? it's fine as long as you maintain the balance.

There is no need for one to be a full time trader, fortunately technology has reached a point where you can use ro(bots) instead of yourself.

First learn the markets and then deploy a bot across 4 of the major exchanges and of course have enough funds in their wallets.

I can see every day how those bots are working, I'm learning myself by watching the prices and movements of orders for hours.

I'm mostly in a loss spree recently but that's also fine because if people like me wont lose then others couldn't earn right?
Activity: 700
It always  be the best way to increase and growth our bitcoin that fast even when you do short time of trading you can always get profit there but be careful all the time always see the graph and you need to be updated all the time to know when to buy at the right time and sell to gain big profit i don't do gambling im focusing on trading.
although trading is the best way of increasing your bitcoin, no doubt about that, but still i will like to say that in present time when the price of bitcoin is increasing so much so is will be more profitable to hold bitcoin and not to invest it any where, because there are more chances that the price of bitcoin will cross 3000 USD level in a very very short period of time. therefore holding bitcoin will be a good choice.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
For experienced trader, trading altcoins and bitcoins is the best way to earn more bitcoins or money. But average to mediocre traders, it may cost us more bitcoin before we see profit. And if we are weak hands, we may lose all our bitcoins. Trading can be the best way to increase your bitcoin, but it is not for everyone.

Not at all. There are decent earners traders that only startup with a small capital of bitcoin by choosing an alt that have some possibilities to experienced a price increase trend that will lasts for a long term.

If others are having a hard time to deal with trading then make some adjustment even it will took a long time and set a goal that while they are dealing with their losses, they came up something to make a change in their trading stats and eventually will be a succesful trader someday.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The best way now or at least one month ago was to buy bitcoin. 100% plus within one month! There was no reason to trade to increase your bitcoin, but this can also change quickly again.

Buying is part of the trading, last few months (and for some coins years ago) was the perfect moment for buying, now time is for waiting or dumping. This is economy, bubbles appear in all economy this is how society works.
Price of bitcoin rises so much, and with so unpredictable movement it's hard to say what will happen next. When will rise stop, and will it drop and how much, how much accurate you answers are on this questions that much you can earn, or anyone else with correct answers.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Yeaaa since bitcoin price to the moon , grow drastically it makes altcoin going up and down so fast.
The altcoins market really crazy trying to adjust to current high bitcoin price .
Altcoins price so volatile recently and you can take benefit from the price range. Look at eth keep moving up 10% and down 10% , also dogecoin and zcash! Go for trading now!

I agree,now is the best time for trading altcoin
Stay tune on the market,like stellar that has been dead,now its coming back to life
Use this opportunity to study the market
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
For experienced trader, trading altcoins and bitcoins is the best way to earn more bitcoins or money. But average to mediocre traders, it may cost us more bitcoin before we see profit. And if we are weak hands, we may lose all our bitcoins. Trading can be the best way to increase your bitcoin, but it is not for everyone.
That is why you need to learn how to trade instead of classified yourself as among the mediocre. Experts take the advantages and the ignorant of the amateur traders to make there bitcoin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Yes,to invest bitcoin is through trading.Because you will not sell it until you did not meet the price to your buyer.In trading always think of your profit how to gain higher.Dont panic just wait for the right time,right person at the right price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
I wouldn't say trading is the best way due to the risk which involved could make your capital gone in matter of hours or days.
The best way is working to earn bitcoin, offers your skills, sell some goods or any useful services to get bitcoin, but if you have sufficient money, buy bitcoin every month and save it for long term.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
Yes trading is the best way to increase your bitcoin for those who actually start trading way back when the bitcoin price is not this high. But if you will start trading now, yes you can earn but not that much compare for those who had experience to the ups and downs of the price of bitcoin. Its better to wait for the price of bitcoin to dump until it pumps again through this you can balanced your earning and investment. Because in trading timing and experience is a must.
Now the Bitcoin price is only increasing there is no dump in BTC price. So you have enough money and ready to take the risk, then buy some coins and wait some time and sell it for some margin. According to experts prediction coming days, the price will go up it will not fall. So you can do this or else altcoin trading is the other option to make money in trading.
Activity: 826
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Yes trading is the best way to increase your bitcoin for those who actually start trading way back when the bitcoin price is not this high. But if you will start trading now, yes you can earn but not that much compare for those who had experience to the ups and downs of the price of bitcoin. Its better to wait for the price of bitcoin to dump until it pumps again through this you can balanced your earning and investment. Because in trading timing and experience is a must.

Nah
balls made of pure steel is a must
You need to be able to see the price down 200$ and your profits disappearing and tell yourself "it's ok, I know it will pull back and even better than what it is now. So it's ok I'm not going to sell anything"

And for that you need the pure steel balls :p
I just regret not having what it takes to be a really good trader, I make only very small deals because I'm not able to handle the pressure of big ones ^^'
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
I agreed on you mate, trading is really the best way to increase our bitcoin especially now!
The flow of the altcoin in the platform exchange so far was nice and good. And its proven that many of traders are
became successful in this industry as well.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
Yeah indeed, right now trading ETC/BTC is one of the best opportunities to earn a few percent profit, however I don't know exactly how ETC works, is it like ETH or it's just a token without the foundation?
If you know what you're doing even trading bitcoin to fiat and reversing the process over and over in one day could potentially earn you hundreds.
A friendly advice, watch out for exchanges and their manipulations tactics. Don't let your negligence cost you money.
Activity: 588
No doubt trading is best way to earn bitcoin, because you know that how to trade. That's why you are earning from trading. However, not everyone have quality to increase the bitcoin from trading. Only experience, skills and luck wise you are earning from trading. In trading If we have a ability to take a right decision on the time than definitely your are willing to earn from trading. 
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
trading has always been the best and the fastest way of increasing your bitcoin by making profit on them. but that doesn't mean the process is going to be easy though.

one of the disadvantages of trading is that it can easily fool you into believing you are good at it. believe me i have been there Smiley
when you join an uprising move and simply click buy without knowing what you do and then make a shidload of money and repeat it another time and succeed you start thinking you are good. but this market is so cruel specially with altcoins. it will turn on you!

as you can currently see the altcoin bubble is popping for most altcoins and those who are left behind will lost a big percentage of their investment.
Pages:
Jump to: