Pages:
Author

Topic: Currently, Trading is the best waay to increase your bitcoin. - page 6. (Read 4046 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 512
I have been trading lately, from my experience in trading both in commodities, binary options and forex, I don't make the kind of money I do make from bitcoin, altcoins flipping. I see trading now as the best way to increase my bitcoin.

But most of them earning bitcoin and not selling out their bitcoin nowadays due to the price rise.So trading would not be good option to earn the bitcoin. You will wait and starving for each trade and need to set the trade continuously in your account. Altcoin may be the good option for you.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
I have been trading lately, from my experience in trading both in commodities, binary options and forex, I don't make the kind of money I do make from bitcoin, altcoins flipping. I see trading now as the best way to increase my bitcoin.

Yeah but the whole point is how.
I mean as a noob it's freaking hard to know how and where to put orders.

My positions are always shaky, I never know what to do Cry

If you trading on exchangers then they have feature called chat box. Always focus in their, people keep talking about coins which are going to be high or the one which are going to be dumped very soon. Mostly the people who are expert will be talking out in there.  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
It is very much about your luck and experience in trading. However I don't really believe in binary and forex, they are just money suckers and needs too much attention. Indeed bitcoin is profitable when you trade with patience and can get good amount of returns on them. I am also looking forward to trade alt coins everyday as always I have done it. Some of them however are shits sometimes and few of them are like diamond, they spread the profit like anything out there. Lol. All the best for your trading, always go for bitcoins and alt coins, amazingly truthful way to earn money.  Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Yeah but the whole point is how.
I mean as a noob it's freaking hard to know how and where to put orders.

My positions are always shaky, I never know what to do Cry
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
Pages:
Jump to: