Pages:
Author

Topic: CWC2019 Prediction Pool - Win x BTC [Additional prize in every round] - page 48. (Read 10967 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
~snip~
I think we will  be able to another century from Virat Kohli today? Will it be?
I don't think it's possible. only 26 balls left in the innings however if there were enough balls then may be we would see a century from him. Bad that Dhoni out. Shankar is on the pitch. Hopefully he gets some run.

Damn! It's raining in the ground. Please no! Please let these four overs to play please.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
What a knock by team India, I was looking for this tonight.
Congrats Virat Kohli for his 11000 run, just from 222 matches, fastest 11k run in the world.
I think we will  be able to another century from Virat Kohli today? Will it be?

Its already 300 up for India. Anyone tell me what is the highest score made by a team in this world cup ?  Maybe India make the highest total for WC today.
Not possible probably because England had 386 against Bangladesh.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
I think India will touch 370-5 runs. Kohli may score 80 to 95 (currently he is on 50). Hardik may not touch 40.
Edit: registered username is welovedcrypto

Yap I got you bud.

Anyway, Pandya out but I think it's not gonna make a difference. India is heading to 350+ runs. Too hard for Pakistan to come back in this match.

Hassan Ali and other Pakistani bowlers are not bowling to good line and length. Its already 300 up for India. Anyone tell me what is the highest score made by a team in this world cup ?  Maybe India make the highest total for WC today.
legendary
I think India will touch 370-5 runs. Kohli may score 80 to 95 (currently he is on 50). Hardik may not touch 40.

Yap I got you bud.

Anyway, Pandya out but I think it's not gonna make a difference. India is heading to 350+ runs. Too hard for Pakistan to come back in this match.

Edit: Updated OP with welovedcrypto's information. Although he is newbie but I think he has the earned merit to be a member. So I have excepted him/her. I hope it's not gonna create any question to anyone's head? Please let me know if you have any. I am just glad to see that we are now 18! I never expected these many in this pool. Thank you all.

Dhoni gone! bad :-(
Activity: 422
Merit: 52

legendary
~snip~

Still a lot to go in this match. Pakistan can bat well and maybe chase 350+ and make a history.

Edit:  First wicket of India is gone.
If India scores 350+ then you are saying Pakistan is able to chase this run? I think this will be unrealistic if we consider the current form of Pakistan team.

Good for them that they got Rahul. Now they need another wicket to come back to the match however personally I do not want that :-P

I have over 0.038+ BTC in risk for India excluding the 0.009+btc in the couldbet :-P

On the other day, you were betting on Australia for the similar amount and you won. The way this match is progressing i see no reason why you do not win today also.
It will be almost impossible for PAK to chase anything above 300.
If India is going to touch 325+ then surely its very hard for Pakistan to chase this target but not impossible because every thing is possible but right now India is doing very good job and they can go above 350+ which is very very difficult for Pakistan today because most of players feeling pressure and they are unable to perform Indians playing very positive game and its plus point for them.

@FIFA worldcup, yes I did. I also strongly believe that I will win today as well. The way India is batting it will be hard for Pakistan to come back to this match unless they do a good partnership in their opening and one down in batting order.

Let's hope that we will see India will bat full 50 overs without rain interrupt.

@Indymoney , I think India will go for 350+ runs from here.

Edit: OPs! Rohit gone :-(
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
~snip~

Still a lot to go in this match. Pakistan can bat well and maybe chase 350+ and make a history.

Edit:  First wicket of India is gone.
If India scores 350+ then you are saying Pakistan is able to chase this run? I think this will be unrealistic if we consider the current form of Pakistan team.

Good for them that they got Rahul. Now they need another wicket to come back to the match however personally I do not want that :-P

I have over 0.038+ BTC in risk for India excluding the 0.009+btc in the couldbet :-P

On the other day, you were betting on Australia for the similar amount and you won.  The way this match is progressing i see no reason why you do not win today also.
If India is going to touch 325+ then surely its very hard for Pakistan to chase this target but not impossible because every thing is possible but right now India is doing very good job and they can go above 350+ which is very very difficult for Pakistan today because most of players feeling pressure and they are unable to perform Indians playing very positive game and its plus point for them.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
~snip~

On the other day, you were betting on Australia for the similar amount and you won.  The way this match is progressing i see no reason why you do not win today also.
legendary
~snip~

Activity: 2366
Merit: 866
5.61 RR after 18th. Not bad.
Pak will not be able to change their tradition, in fact, they love the tradition of losing to India in WC  Grin

Activity: 1358
Merit: 851
5.61 RR after 18th. Not bad.
Pak will not be able to change their tradition, in fact, they love the tradition of losing to India in WC  Grin
legendary
~snip~
Any chance of rain  ? Roll Eyes
God knows bud. English weather is unpredictable like their women :-P I hope it does not. I think if India can keep their run rate around 5.80 to 6.00 then they will be safe. Still there are a long way to go however it's satisfying to see both Rohit and Rahul is dancing in the pitch right now.

Rohit Sharma is on fire. The run-rate has climbed to 6.58 runs per over and Virat Kohli hasn't come to bat yet.  Grin

If things go according to the plan, then we are looking at a score of 350+ for India. The Pakistani spinners are not as good as their pace bowlers and if they don't manage to take a wicket now things can quickly slip out of their hands. My opinion is to give their best bowler (Mohammed Amir) a couple of overs more, to see whether he can get either of the openers out.
Mohammed Amir has already made himself on trouble by walking on the danger zone and got two warnings already. One more and he will be banned for the match. I think he should not be brought back now.

Pakistan needs to pick up wickets and need to get those half run out chances else the India can take the match to 400, seeing their strong batting line up.

By the way, there is sun shine on the ground now . Any chance of rain  ? Roll Eyes
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
Pakistan won the big toss and will chasing the match. Rain around the corner and most probably match will be reduce overs, don't want to say this but now edge on Pakistan side just because they are chasing. Indian team have to bat very well if they want to win this match.

Toss was important as even if it rain later batting second during the D/L method it benefits second team. And this would not be real worth for the fans if rain effects the match. Though the start as being good for India and reached to 83 in 14 overs without loss.
legendary
~snip~

KL Rahul might top score in this one. If there are rain interruptions, its quite difficult to predict who has the advantage. India might have the bowling advantage or Pakistan might need to score fewer runs. I hope that rain doesn't ruin this one.
I think Rohit will go for big score today. He already got his half century.

The run rate India have now (6.58), if rain interrupts then I think this will going to favor India. It's just a guess since I have no clue about this f**cked up DSL method.

Edit: Ow wow! Have you lot seen Mr. Sun on the ground? I hope he stays in the whole match.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Rohit Sharma is on fire. The run-rate has climbed to 6.58 runs per over and Virat Kohli hasn't come to bat yet.  Grin

If things go according to the plan, then we are looking at a score of 350+ for India. The Pakistani spinners are not as good as their pace bowlers and if they don't manage to take a wicket now things can quickly slip out of their hands. My opinion is to give their best bowler (Mohammed Amir) a couple of overs more, to see whether he can get either of the openers out.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Like I said, India is giving it a slow start to settle down first. If they do not lose wickets in the next few overs then they will start picking up the run rate.
I am expecting the Indian team to post something close to 340 if they play the complete 50 overs without any sort of annoying rain interruptions provided that they maintain healthy partnerships down the order.

KL Rahul might top score in this one. If there are rain interruptions, its quite difficult to predict who has the advantage. India might have the bowling advantage or Pakistan might need to score fewer runs. I hope that rain doesn't ruin this one.
legendary
~snip~
Can anyone tell me where is the rain please ? Undecided
Please no rain :-)

We already have seen the typical Pakistan team. They missed an easy run out simply throwing the ball in the wrong side. The match is very much in control of India.

@JSRAW, hodl your keyboard buddy. Please don't comment now. Once the Indian innings will finish then start posting here :-P
Rohit run out was missed. India has survived the spell of Amir and now they are looking more confident. India has started with the perfect start on this high voltage match. 
Can anyone tell me where is the rain please ? Undecided
legendary
~snip~
There's a same username in bitcointalk too. I think both are same person but still it should be confirmed here to enroll in the pool. His profile- https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/welovedcrypto-2614133
Thank you for a clue. I already sent a message on superbru I will wait for a response there in the mean time I will PM this user too.

~snip~
Now coming back to the match, India has started quite well. After two overs, they are 9/0, with the openers being cautious against Mohammed Amir and Hassan Ali. Rohit showing a lot of confidence.
Like I said, India is giving it a slow start to settle down first. If they do not lose wickets in the next few overs then they will start picking up the run rate.

Pages:
Jump to: