Pages:
Author

Topic: ### CWI-Thread - SpreadCoin Thread | UnOfficial Monitored Thread - page 3. (Read 4177 times)

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Hi crysx.. great that you opened this thread. Smiley Maybe copy the original OP page too? Be nice if you did. thx.

Ps Been watch this coin for a long time. Smiley Allow me to post a link to the original thread for OP info. Smiley

Old Spread coin thread. >  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-spreadcoin-decentralize-everything-decentralized-blockexplorer-coming-1045373

Hash algorithm:SpreadX11
                       Total supply:20 million   
                       Block time:1 minute
                       Block halving:smoothly halved every 4 years
                       Initial block reward:6.66 SPR
                       Port:41678
                       RPC-Port:41677
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
reserved
Who are you and what is this reservation for?

All of your previous posts are only 1 line long also.

from what i can see - indian translation? ... no that there is anything 'indian' anyway - there are just dialects ...

this wont be necessary here mate - there will be no bounties or anything to do with translations here if that is the case ...

delete please mate - unless you are going to post something of importance here ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
reserved
Who are you and what is this reservation for?

All of your previous posts are only 1 line long also.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Deleted my comment and will delete this one as well to avoid useless comments.

Though, it's nice hearing from you mate.

there is no need to delete yours mate - as it will be left as an example ...

once i know how to block from the thread - none of them will come back ... they will have to keep creating accounts and continue to post - only to get deleted again - if they can bother to ...

i will also report them to mprep - who passes it on to the higher mods ... they will have the option to ban them from the forum itself if they deem it - if they continue to do so ...

it is a good thing hearing from you also mate - it has been a long time coming for a few members that i used to chat and associate with - when i still had the chrysophylax account ...

im back to rebuilding the backend for the seednodes - a couple of coins have updated - and cwi-nodes all need a full update anyway ... one of the seednodes need a rebuild ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Deleted my comment and will delete this one as well to avoid useless comments.

Though, it's nice hearing from you mate.
not explain detail your coin dev
total suply coin
total premine
ico selling or not
type coin and more about spefication your coin

Dude, do you have a thing called 'google'?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-spreadcoin-true-decentralization-no-pools-testing-new-masternodes-715435

first deletion of the day - and thread ...

btw - if we DONT quote them - they will disappear very quickly when they are deleted ...

#crysx
Hey chrysophylax, it's been a long time...

I'm also a long time miner and holder of SPR and if any coin's going to make it, I'm sure SPR is a good candidate.

I haven't been following the official thread for a couple of months now though.

Anyway, I'll be following this one.

it has been a long time mate ...

hope you have been very well ...

ive been the same mate - watching for a very long time - but always been a supporter in one way or another ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Hey chrysophylax, it's been a long time...

I'm also a long time miner and holder of SPR and if any coin's going to make it, I'm sure SPR is a good candidate.

I haven't been following the official thread for a couple of months now though.

Anyway, I'll be following this one.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Do you think it will be a coin used by many people?
If you think that it will be used, for what reason do you think so?

IF the plans and conceptions for the coin are realized - it can ( and more than likely will ) be used and utilized for MANY purposes ...

#cry

thanks
I want to live watching how it will become in the future

IF the plans and conceptions for the coin are realized - it can ( and more than likely will ) be used and utilized for MANY purposes ...

i personally would not be interested in this coin STILL - had it not been for the interest in the plans and development ...

if we at cwi had the people and developmental prowess that some of these fine members of the spr community on our team - we would already have an experimental system ready ...

#crysx
Thanks crysx, It'd be nice to see some real conversations about Spreadcoin for once.

Cheers.

you are welcome mate ...

im just fed up with all the trolling ... and not being able to have a decent read or conversation without sifting through pages of garbage ...

its one thing to 'feel' about religion or race or culture ...

but the mindless drivel ( well some of it WAS amusing for a moment or three ) is just too much to bear for me ...

i hope this helps - even just a little ...

#crysx
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Thanks crysx, It'd be nice to see some real conversations about Spreadcoin for once.

Cheers.
hi all

i have set this thread up due to the trolling and constant garbage posted by the trolls of the official spreadcoin thread.

this not only constant garbage - while initially is amusing for the first few seconds - not only reduces the activity of REAL and genuine users / investors of spreadcoin and the project - but also increases the tardiness of the thread in general making it almost impossible to discuss things in any decent fashion ...

this thread IS a self-moderated one and trolls WILL be deleted - along with ANY OTHER posts that are deemed to be unacceptable ... this does NOT include religious views or race or colour or creed ... if the posts are ON TOPIC and spreadcoin users wish to use this thread - then there will be little if ANY issue with continuing with it ...

i too agree with gerogem regarding the freedom of speech spiel - but ONLY when it does not 'interfere' ... these trolls have become much more than a hinderance - they have become a problem ...

the real genuine users / posters are more than welcome to continue discussion here if they feel it is right to do so ... and the other posts WILL be deleted ...

simple ...

this OP will be updated ( or replaced ) if it is deemed beneficial for the spreadcoin community ...

i have been a long term miner and trader of spr - and will continue to do so ... i have my own opinion on the project - and georgem - and the tardiness of the official thread - and the slow rate of developement - and so forth ... but as i posted in the official thread - my answers will remain the same to those two questions asked before about georgem and spr ...

yes - he seems to be a capable dev ...
yes - i believe there is a future for spreadcoin ...

i hope this will be a positive step for spr - not a negative one ... as i for one - as a user of the official thread - am sick to the teeth with having to sift through all the crap before i get to the real meat of the project ...

o btw - PLEASE do not quote the trolls - as when they post - they will be deleted when i get online and blocked when they get reported to the bitcointalk mods ...

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: