Pages:
Author

Topic: [CX] XtraCoin | RELAUNCH | PoW/PoS | SHA256 | Exchange | Explorer | - page 25. (Read 48946 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101
looks like sorce code been taken down guys.anyone got a copy.Cant find one on my PC.Thought i had one.

Well, that sucks. =/

I'd love to have a copy of the source tree as well - didn't have the time do download it yet.

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
looks like sorce code been taken down guys.anyone got a copy.Cant find one on my PC.Thought i had one.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
50 users Signed Up For Free Coins Guys
Shocked Wink Grin
Well that's a good news, looks like this coin is expanding. However we need more votes on Cryptoine to get selected. Hope you gonna get done with the pool soon. This coin need more peoples.
50 users Signed Up For Free Coins Guys
Shocked Wink Grin
What's the total amount of coins that will be minted?

Total number of coins 50 Mil with POW+POS...
It suppose to be 50 mill but its not.Something didnt go to plan thats why dev left.Total coins are over 50 mill already.
Hey guys.I have sent free coins out today.Sorry for getting behind.As you can see you would of recieved 3500.I will be sending them weekly now starting this Sunday.I hope to have pool up and running soon and node on digitalocean server funded by me.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Total number of coins 50 Mil with POW+POS...
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
50 mil
Activity: 63
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
What is stake balance? my CX disparred from Main balance and put on STAKE
Stake is the interest you get for holding coins in your wallet, Don't worry you're not compromised staking balance with the total coin which are staking will be available once it'll be mined with all the confirmation. To know more about POS go thorough the Bitcoin wiki. Smiley Smiley

Ohh thanks for info i need waiting right?
Yeah that's right, just hover your mouse over the current staking to see how many confirmation are remaining to get it mined. Smiley

Solved  Smiley
Stake is the interest you get for holding coins in your wallet, Don't worry you're not compromised staking balance with the total coin which are staking will be available once it'll be mined with all the confirmation. To know more about POS go thorough the Bitcoin wiki. Smiley Smiley

Yeah that's right, just hover your mouse over the current staking to see how many confirmation are remaining to get it mined. Smiley

hey guys.sorry i have been quite.I got pool up but i have error.anyone able to help.http://178.62.138.128/MPOS/public/index.php
This error lies with MPOS itself. Try to upgrade the database by navigating to the upgrade/run_upgrades.php file and if that not helps then go thorough this https://github.com/MPOS/php-mpos/wiki/Upgrading-MPOS.
Activity: 93
What's total amount of CX?
My CX disparred from balance to Stake what is this? My wallere compromise?? is bad? my balance disparred and put on Stake balance..
Send Free daily CX today? and another question what total amount of CX you want to give for distribution?

sorry for my english
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Hi!

It looks very much like a database schema issue. There should be an SQL file somewhere among the MPOS files that you need to import to your database so that the schema gets updated.

Altcoin.Center uses the (much more efficient) NOMP pool software, and should you choose to host Xtracoin with us, mining pool is part of the package. =)

Yours,

Altcoin.Center crew
Pages:
Jump to: