Pages:
Author

Topic: [CX] XtraCoin | RELAUNCH | PoW/PoS | SHA256 | Exchange | Explorer | - page 29. (Read 48946 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Just a reminder guys.I didn't have time to send out free coins today so tomorrow will 1000 cx to everyone
how is the staking going.Dont get use to the high staking.It will be fixed when we fork coin.Enjoy it while you can Wink
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
however, wallet working nice.
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
bitdefender found nothing

can only read english.I found no virus when i scanned them.
Activity: 770
Activity: 448
Woww,  my kaspersky antivirus show that your wallet is virus.
So ? is it ?
I just did the cow promo also Grin
Woww,  my kaspersky antivirus show that your wallet is virus.
anyone know if there is a way send coins to everyone in wallet with out having to do it individually.I am starting to get alot of people registering for free coins and it very painful entering each person seperately.if not maybe a dev can set ip up some how for a btc coin bounty.
Very impressed with the work you are putting in Cool
Added new promo.Find it on web page guys.
Hey guys.Updated web page.New poll for minimum staking age.we are no up to 5 th on crytpoine voting list aswell.daily coins might not get sent today.been busy but will be duble tomorrow.Also all promo coins have been sent.There will be a richlist available in the next week or so.will keep you informed.

good job
i will try and get so more exchanges onboard so we can vote.Also want to try get a faucet setup.Will pay 500 cx a day
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
Hey guys.Updated web page.New poll for minimum staking age.we are no up to 5 th on crytpoine voting list aswell.daily coins might not get sent today.been busy but will be duble tomorrow.Also all promo coins have been sent.There will be a richlist available in the next week or so.will keep you informed.

good job
Activity: 646
i love this coin
you done greate job! respect!  Wink
Looking good so far, long way to go but getting there Grin

1 CX= 1BTC  Cheesy soon  Roll Eyes

Never hurts to dream big lol Grin
Pages:
Jump to: