Pages:
Author

Topic: CYBER BET IS REALLY [SCAMMING ME]! - page 2. (Read 446 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 09, 2020, 04:46:23 AM
CYBER BET IS REALLY SCAMMING ME!

I saw his thread here(https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cyberbet-bookmaker-for-everyone-that-now-accepts-bitcoin-5253525) and they have 100% deposit promotion with the BITCOINTALK code with 3x turnover requirement. Then I tried to make a $30 deposit and I got my $30 bonus. Then I made a bet with all the funds I had and I won it.

Suddenly they changes the rules, they change 3x turnover to 10x turnover requirement. I continued made a bet until I finally had $760 in my cyberbet account. Then I tried to pull my funding. And this is where the story of cyberbet fraud begins.
First :
when I make a withdrawal request they asked me to do KYC and I do that.

Secondly :
They asked me to KYC again by holding a paper with the date where I asked for a withdrawal of funds, and I also do that.

And the last :
Here I thought they showed me something suspicious. They have a bad customer service! They asked me to skype with one of their customer services. And I And I agreed to that. Until we finally skype on 07 of July 2020.

My last withdraw status

After that :
They sent me an email With a notice that my account will be frozen for 1 year! Holy shit. HOLY CRAP!!!

I've done everything they want but they're scamming me! And now I can't access my account anymore. I can only attach a few screen capture for proof for this case.
What should I do now?

and the total money i had on cyberbet before my account froze was $800
Pages:
Jump to: