Pages:
Author

Topic: Cygan abuses DT - Proof! - page 3. (Read 853 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
March 31, 2023, 03:42:44 AM
Activity: 372
Merit: 39
Ditty! £ $ ₹ € ¥ ¢ ≠ ÷ ™
March 31, 2023, 01:50:34 AM
Just looking back over the last three months to the start of the year, we can see that the dates look close enough to when the trust feedback was left for cygan:

https://bpip.org/TrustLog?&trusting=cygan&chtype=All

(and they are in the same chronological order too).

Well spotted @airfinex
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1908
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
March 31, 2023, 01:32:05 AM
Though users have the right to include/exclude whoever they want, it doesn't look good. If cygan has added them because they left him positive feedback, that's abuse but it's also possible that there are many users who make the same mistake by adding people whom they trust financially while it should be whom they trust with their judgment based on forum feedback sent. cygan had business with all of them and maybe the same mistake cygan has done too. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case lol.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 6618
Currently not much available - see my websitelink
March 30, 2023, 08:22:46 PM
I know cygan from our German section and he's a honest member from what I've seen. He has made great contributions to our forum.
Yes, adding other accounts to our own DT list, especially as a DT1 (which will make added accounts immediately DT2 members), should be considered very well and if these accounts have not left any substantial feedback other than positive feedback to the DT1 member who added them to his trust list, there's not reason to have these members in DT2.
I'm sure cygan isn't aware of this and his intent wasn't malicious at all, so it's a bold statement statement from OP that cygan would "abuse" DT.
It just seems to be a misunderstanding that cygan is not aware, that his inclusions are promoting all accounts into DT2 position, which can be abused easily if one of these DT2 accounts turns out to be a scammer.
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
March 30, 2023, 08:02:48 PM
Users can add whomever they want to their trust lists although they should be a little more strict if they're DT. Cygan might need to check his list and purge, I'm not saying he should or shouldn't currently. If you have an issue with his list, you might address this post to those who have added cygan to their list although I doubt you'll be successful. Guy seems pretty decent to me.

Activity: 372
Merit: 39
Ditty! £ $ ₹ € ¥ ¢ ≠ ÷ ™
March 30, 2023, 07:14:16 PM
Yes, I was noticing that same thing this week. I'll have a look on Saturday at the updated DT list that @LoyceV compiles each week and help verify what you've uncovered.
Activity: 151
Merit: 102
March 30, 2023, 06:05:16 PM
I noticed that Cygan green rating has increased dramatically. I realized that he adds everyone to his list of trust. The reason for adding such users to his trust list is that they left him positive feedback and in order for it to be displayed, he, as a member of DT1, makes them DT2.

I suggest throwing him out of DT if he doesn't immediately stop doing this shit. He not only needs to stop this, he must also remove from his trust list all those whom ONLY he trusts.

Pages:
Jump to: