Pages:
Author

Topic: DaDice Social Media Campaign - page 4. (Read 15306 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 01, 2015, 05:11:01 AM
Please update the doc Dadice Staff !!

Im still not in the list ?

Thanks

You are indeed on the list mate I am still finishing the neew one which will go up with the final payments as usual

3rd day of counting and still on, it will be done in 2 next days or can take more few days for this hard target?

Just waiting for the coin to clear mate and all payment will be done by the end of today Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
May 01, 2015, 04:39:43 AM

Thanks

You are indeed on the list mate I am still finishing the neew one which will go up with the final payments as usual

3rd day of counting and still on, it will be done in 2 next days or can take more few days for this hard target?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 01, 2015, 03:55:42 AM
Ok so im waiting for payment Smiley

Is this the last week of compaign ??

May 01, 2015, 03:50:31 AM

Thanks

May 01, 2015, 03:23:31 AM

Thanks
May 01, 2015, 01:30:22 AM
Ok then.... Final amount has been submitted to DD everyone. As soon as that clears I will start the payments Smiley Thank you for your patience there again. Once I've done the payments and checked off the list I will then post to google for everyone
May 01, 2015, 12:45:26 AM
Ok everyone, latest update. All counts are in for everyone. I will now be working out the total payments and also the bonus. But first I need some food. Tongue Shortky therafter we shall start payments, put up the final list and close this chapter Smiley

can you please Update the docs?

Busy with that as we speak Irfan. Have done a massive check on every post for the final week. Soon as the final calculations are done as I said they will be up

Jono it seems you are working on a state secret code and solving some scientific problems there Wink
because that google doc is looking like a official doc of The Pentagon...

Bwahahahahahaha! Thank you kindly indeed for that Tongue I am actaully a trained cost engineer so my brain defaults to formalas and complexities.

rahulEarner just about ready to subm,it to dd for the full amount and all payments will be finished by today mate
Activity: 84
★ Lucky Bit ★ luckyb.it ★
April 30, 2015, 10:11:52 PM
Ok everyone, latest update. All counts are in for everyone. I will now be working out the total payments and also the bonus. But first I need some food. Tongue Shortky therafter we shall start payments, put up the final list and close this chapter Smiley

Busy with that as we speak Irfan. Have done a massive check on every post for the final week. Soon as the final calculations are done as I said they will be up

when will you pay for final week payout ??
legendary
Activity: 1050
April 30, 2015, 04:35:02 PM

Jono it seems you are working on a state secret code and solving some scientific problems there Wink
because that google doc is looking like a official doc of The Pentagon...
April 30, 2015, 11:56:54 AM

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 30, 2015, 11:53:02 AM

April 30, 2015, 11:49:43 AM
April 30, 2015, 08:19:16 AM
Happy to hear you Dadice Staff Smiley
Where is the Doc ?
Can we check the list ?

Thanks

Hey Salman. I am still busy with the list and calculations but I can confirm that you are indeed on it. Will be finished with all the checking today and then immediately start payments Smiley Just making sure I have everyoner correctly tallied and on the list and then checking the bonus
Thank you everyone again for yur patience and especially for taking part
April 30, 2015, 07:24:19 AM
Happy to hear you Dadice Staff Smiley
Where is the Doc ?
Can we check the list ?

Thanks
April 30, 2015, 07:21:54 AM
I will wait patiently until you finished the count and update new doc. but, i hope this campaign will continue for the next month...

I will certainly see what I can do. Still busy on my side by the way but working as hard as possible. Sorry about the delay, would rather be safe than sorry in the long run
legendary
Activity: 980
April 30, 2015, 06:41:40 AM
I will wait patiently until you finished the count and update new doc. but, i hope this campaign will continue for the next month...
April 30, 2015, 04:19:44 AM
Just to let everyone know what is happening today. The fimnal check includes going back through each page and checking to ensure I have every last person on. If not they will be added to the list and counted then rechecked. After that payment will be calculated and then paid out and the final doc showing everything will be uploaded to google docs for you guys
good news to hear you Jono, you are still on job and counting will be done after few minutes and everybody on the list will be get paid, that is great social media campaign by dadice. any news about next month campaign is that on plan or not?

Heh heh might take a little more than a few minutes mate. I am very thorough in the way I do things. Smiley No word yet on when or if a new campaign is starting but I will keep at it and let everyone know mate
legendary
Activity: 1050
April 30, 2015, 04:10:39 AM
Just to let everyone know what is happening today. The fimnal check includes going back through each page and checking to ensure I have every last person on. If not they will be added to the list and counted then rechecked. After that payment will be calculated and then paid out and the final doc showing everything will be uploaded to google docs for you guys
good news to hear you Jono, you are still on job and counting will be done after few minutes and everybody on the list will be get paid, that is great social media campaign by dadice. any news about next month campaign is that on plan or not?
April 30, 2015, 03:54:41 AM
April 30, 2015, 01:54:29 AM
Morning all. Yup I will finish that today, the doc will be up and dpayment will head your way today as well. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: