Pages:
Author

Topic: DaDice Social Media Campaign - page 9. (Read 15306 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 22, 2015, 12:50:07 PM
Sure !!
Can i start tweeting on twitter!!?

if you are on the list than you can start tweeting without asking from anyone, so get start there happy tweeting Grin

I think he will be accepted,
@Salman Anjum You can start posting But for only this week, because they are going to close this campaign most probably.

hey op is there any slots avalable for me or it is full Sad replay please

Hey Bandana. There's one week left of the campaign but you are most welcome to join
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
April 22, 2015, 12:43:42 PM
Sure !!

if you are on the list than you can start tweeting without asking from anyone, so get start there happy tweeting Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 22, 2015, 12:18:20 PM
ok thanks!!
Activity: 84
★ Lucky Bit ★ luckyb.it ★
April 22, 2015, 12:14:56 PM
Sure !!

wait for official reply because Post count are already done So you need to wait for atleast one day
April 22, 2015, 12:12:13 PM
Sure !!
Activity: 84
★ Lucky Bit ★ luckyb.it ★
April 22, 2015, 12:08:24 PM
My name is not in the list kindly update it !!
thanks

wait for One day to Update you name in the list
April 22, 2015, 10:35:44 AM
My name is not in the list kindly update it !!
thanks
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 22, 2015, 10:24:24 AM

Hey Bandana. There's one week left of the campaign but you are most welcome to join
only one week left for the campaign?...that mean this week is last of this campaign and next month campaign is ended?
my name is not in the doc please update it
legendary
Activity: 980
April 22, 2015, 10:19:21 AM

only one week left for the campaign?...that mean this week is last of this campaign and next month campaign is ended?
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 22, 2015, 10:13:29 AM
Good morning all. The audit for the previous weeks has been done! This morning I will be confirming the counts for this current week and all of the new enrollments and we can then have everyone paid and back on track! Thank you guys again for bearing with me on this

thanks for that update but there is no correction on google doc still showing last week status with previous counting?
is there is new google doc for that counting with accurate counting?
yes OP should be update new google doc for make sure everything is fine here

today is pay day and still no link to new google docs so where we can check the current status for my tweets and facebook share?

Not as yet no. This weeks will be included with the audit results aand uploaded to the google doc the moment I have finalised the counts. Almost there with that so please don't worry

so this campaign still had a slot for me?

It does Indeed

Ladies and gentleman the audit process has been finished and the google doc is up. There are still new enrollments missing from this but rest assured they will be added over the next day or so and all of their posts tweets to date will be counted for the final weeks payouts so please do continue your sterling work. I do apologise for not getting to them yet in this procees but this was a big job that needed to be done perfectly. However if you do spot a mistake please don't hesitate to contact me. I am only human Tongue Thank you once again everyone for your patience and understanding. Payment will commence from this evening and be complete before today is over

Did you added a weekly bonus

A bonus of 0.01BTC will be awarded to tweet or post with the most retweets or shares each week! ??
Activity: 896
April 22, 2015, 09:03:02 AM
it seems counting problem for last week got fixed and i see new updated payment amount there,
that is nice to see there thank you Jono and dadice. Cheesy
Activity: 109
April 22, 2015, 07:57:05 AM
Name: dedmax
Position: Newbie
Facebook url: none
Twitter Handle: https://twitter.com/koolman_randy
Bitcoin Address:  1Lc1rtVGMyQRErLqUBaRgbfvmshQKL2jKh
Link to your first DaDice post/Tweet:
https://mobile.twitter.com/koolman_randy/status/590843896629956608

Your consideration, Thanks!
April 22, 2015, 07:47:41 AM

Activity: 140
April 22, 2015, 07:43:05 AM
legendary
Activity: 1050
April 22, 2015, 07:22:44 AM
Good morning all. The audit for the previous weeks has been done! This morning I will be confirming the counts for this current week and all of the new enrollments and we can then have everyone paid and back on track! Thank you guys again for bearing with me on this

thanks for that update but there is no correction on google doc still showing last week status with previous counting?

today is pay day and still no link to new google docs so where we can check the current status for my tweets and facebook share?

Not as yet no. This weeks will be included with the audit results aand uploaded to the google doc the moment I have finalised the counts. Almost there with that so please don't worry

It does Indeed

Ladies and gentleman the audit process has been finished and the google doc is up. There are still new enrollments missing from this but rest assured they will be added over the next day or so and all of their posts tweets to date will be counted for the final weeks payouts so please do continue your sterling work. I do apologise for not getting to them yet in this procees but this was a big job that needed to be done perfectly. However if you do spot a mistake please don't hesitate to contact me. I am only human Tongue Thank you once again everyone for your patience and understanding. Payment will commence from this evening and be complete before today is over

thanks Jono nice job done by you, glad to see update about that and all docs is update now so good luck for that campaign.
dadice has very professional and dedicated team.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
April 22, 2015, 07:08:43 AM
thank you for nice update and now waiting for payment Grin
Activity: 140
April 22, 2015, 06:40:28 AM
Name: bandana
Position: jr.member
Facebook url: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&refid=17
Bitcoin Address: 1EqHC151cmNhT736AdhfaYeo63YMS2aCb4
Link to your first DaDice post: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1582647155346362&id=100008032785757&refid=17&_ft_
I have 347 Friends and I know everyone personally
April 22, 2015, 06:28:30 AM

It does Indeed

Activity: 144
April 22, 2015, 05:29:47 AM

April 22, 2015, 05:19:24 AM

Pages:
Jump to: