Pages:
Author

Topic: Daily trade Vs long trade - page 16. (Read 38589 times)

Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 20, 2018, 11:13:33 PM
I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     
Because you don't have much insight about trading, so it's better to learn the basics of trading first because this is one of the important points that traders must know. After understanding the basics of trading you can try to trade daily with small capital first, while learning how to properly manage the crypto assets. Then after mastering the pattern you can increase the capital gradually and make long-term trading.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 11:13:22 PM
a newbie i think shoould choose long trade
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 07:10:42 PM
as a beginner in conducting trade you should indeed learn a lot in advance about the science of trade so that later it is not in vain when doing so and not making a wrong decision in analyzing the coins chosen to be traded.
because every coin must have its own potential to be traded, some have a fast or slow movement.
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
December 19, 2018, 08:12:42 AM
I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     
in the end there is no guarantee that short-term trading and long-term trading will be better for each other.
both have strengths and weaknesses
Yeah thats right, no one guarantees that the coins you buy can last for a long time, thats why long term is not always safe, short-term is not necessarily a bad thing because you can make big profits in a short time, both have disadvantages and advantages
Yes, absolutely short-term trading is always better as well as beneficial than long-term trading. There is a risk in both the cases but most of the time those who do short-term trading has get the better results as compared to those who do long-term trading.
Activity: 15
December 17, 2018, 03:36:22 AM
in this case, people's minds are different. of course there are people who trade every day, but there are also those who hold in the long run. I think that is our choice, because long-term restraint is also quite difficult when prices continue to decline.
In this case, the decision also depends on the kind of coin you are holding. In majority of the cases, altcoin are preferred for short term investment because altcoin give away short quick profits. Bitcoin and ETH go for long as well.
Activity: 16
December 14, 2018, 04:19:41 AM
In daily trade you have to be keep on watching each and every time of the market situation and the profit will be earned in the shorter time.
But in long term trade there will be high risk and  but the profit can be earned in the bulk. You have to be knowing about the market situation.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 14, 2018, 01:58:23 AM
Thanks in advance.     
in the end there is no guarantee that short-term trading and long-term trading will be better for each other.
Yeah thats right, no one guarantees that the coins you buy can last for a long time, thats why long term is not always safe, short term is not necessarily a bad thing because you can make big profits in a short time, both have disadvantages and advantages
long term periode has high volatility and many risk others such as dev team left the projects.and when it happen offcourse its harmed us.personally i am prefer to play in middle periode.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
December 14, 2018, 12:35:56 AM
Thanks in advance.     
Yeah thats right, no one guarantees that the coins you buy can last for a long time, thats why long term is not always safe, short term is not necessarily a bad thing because you can make big profits in a short time, both have disadvantages and advantages
Activity: 14
December 13, 2018, 10:55:09 PM
if you have enough patience i suggest you invest wisth the long trade
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
December 13, 2018, 09:20:10 PM
Daily trading or long-term trading now can be used as an option, but for that I think it is the choice of each trader, because now the market conditions are in an unstable position I think long-term trading is better,

This choice also depends on the character of a trader. If the fellow is a very active person, he should better deal with the day trading. The calm and patient fellow can choose holding.
I disagree, if you are impatient you do not have what it is necessary to become a trader, only those that are patient can become successful traders, you may think you do not need to be patient if you are a day trader but you will be mistaken, most of the time the reason day traders lose their money is because they trade too much instead of waiting for the perfect opportunity to make money.
Activity: 112
December 12, 2018, 05:30:24 AM
Daily trading is more preferable because one can get his profits within short time period. and long term trading is less preferable because one who is  holding his assets for longer time will get more profits but risky to hold.
Activity: 37
December 12, 2018, 03:55:51 AM
Daily trading or long-term trading now can be used as an option, but for that I think it is the choice of each trader, because now the market conditions are in an unstable position I think long-term trading is better,

This choice also depends on the character of a trader. If the fellow is a very active person, he should better deal with the day trading. The calm and patient fellow can choose holding.
Either long term investment or short term investments with out of the box idea that can help earn millions in a short period. This is the type of business entrepreneurs and businessmen look for these days.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 02:41:11 AM
Thanks in advance.     
Do you mean daily or short term and long term? Some people are saying short term, that’s because they are already good in it. For you that is still new to it and since you don’t understand how it works fully, I will advise you not to do that, better for you to choose the long term strategy cause it works best for everyone.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
December 11, 2018, 03:35:03 AM
It is best for you to study the market and learn how to trade cryptocurrencies. In order to trade on the cryptocurrency exchange (long and short term), you need knowledge. Experience is also necessary, but at the initial stage, trade small amounts.
Activity: 784
December 11, 2018, 02:37:04 AM
in this case, people's minds are different. of course there are people who trade every day, but there are also those who hold in the long run. I think that is our choice, because long-term restraint is also quite difficult when prices continue to decline.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
December 11, 2018, 02:20:40 AM
The price fluctuations created by the market are currently experiencing a downward trend and if you still want to make a profit there the best choice is daily trading by utilizing a margin of between 2-5% which you can do many times. and this is beneficial because I have applied it both at the time of the bearmarket or bull run later
Activity: 546
December 10, 2018, 06:10:10 PM
Thanks in advance.     

basically everything really needs a lot of knowledge about how to trade first, my advice is that you only have to trade every day because from there you will get a lot of knowledge about trading and learn which coins to trade first because each coin has a value that fluctuating in the cycle of market movements that can change suddenly.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
December 10, 2018, 01:13:46 PM
I will not prefer any of the given trade option in statement because we can't predict price of crypto because we don't have control over demand and supply of asset. Trading is all depend upon the situation of the market. for example if there is bear market conditions than we must do weekly trading or 3-4 day trade. Doing long trade is not worth because of uncertainties in the Crypto world. Likewise last year there was prediction that bitcoin  price could go to 50000 usd by end of 2018 but results in front of your eyes. That's why i would not do long trade.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
December 10, 2018, 05:35:59 AM
Thanks in advance.     
Activity: 112
December 10, 2018, 03:48:45 AM
It is best to have the long trade because the in long term we can make judgement and will be knowing the ups and downs of the market.
But in daily trade we cannot make any judgement of the trading. And moreover should be always sitting in front of the system itself. 
Pages:
Jump to: