Pages:
Author

Topic: Daily trade Vs long trade - page 19. (Read 38589 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
November 26, 2018, 05:52:02 PM
I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     
all depends on your interests. doing daily or long-term trading certainly has advantages and disadvantages.
if you trade daily, you must continue to monitor price developments to make good decisions. whereas if you choose to hold it in the long run you don't need to check every time, but you will take longer to make a profit.
Activity: 131
Merit: 16
November 26, 2018, 11:38:41 AM
I divide my crypto budget into 3 parts: some coins to hold, some to sell and some to buy. I choose long term trading for btc and eth because they are the most reliable and strong coins. In daily trading i use Trade Santa bot because I have profit and it's easy to understand how to set up your bot
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 11:25:22 AM
As you are new to trading i suggest you trade on the loner time frames because you get good information on how the market is moving and can easily make a prediction. Besides, the most important thing is to learn to trade very well. You can start with price action
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 11:17:59 AM
I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     

Longterm ofcourse. Find the best quality projects you want to support and invest them with a horizon of 3-10 years.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 26, 2018, 11:16:46 AM
Daily trading or long trading depends on market conditions, because if we do not do it properly it certainly will not be able to make a profit. If the coin allows it to continue to grow over a longer period of time, long trading will certainly be very suitable. But if the coin is very volatile, it is better to daily trade. Seeing the average crypto market is very volatile so it would be more suitable if used for daily trade. This will produce faster profits.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 26, 2018, 10:16:15 AM
Right now I prefer to trade with the long term, if we trade in the short term, surely we will experience a loss of funds, it will be a waste of time, I will trade with the long term so that I can have many benefits

trading at the bear market at the moment I think will be quite a loss. for me, it's better to hold the tokens you have until the price stabilizes. well, but if seen, it has advantages, and disadvantages depend on the circumstances.
The risk factors are really hard to predict inside the bearish market as timing needs to be favorable to your holdings if you will go and try short term trades, but in the otherside long term holders are gainers as they kept themselves from stress and emotions allowing the tokens/coins inside their wallets and wait till they achieved the value they really desire and enjoy the profits doing less works around the market.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
November 26, 2018, 09:58:49 AM
Right now I prefer to trade with the long term, if we trade in the short term, surely we will experience a loss of funds, it will be a waste of time, I will trade with the long term so that I can have many benefits

With prices being such low it is beneficial to go long at the present moment. Also buying at such prices is the boon for us as never expect it could fall so low and we could be buying ta this prices. It is like Thanks Giving sale in the market so buy the maximum of everything and make some greats returns in 2019 when it will bounce back to 15k - 20k .

At present it is indeed a very favorable situation for someone who wants to trade in the long term.
As is known that all coins are experiencing a decline and this will be an opportunity to be able to buy coins at a cheap price.
Then in the next few months we can sell it, certainly in the hope that prices will increase much higher.
This is a strategy and every choice will certainly produce something different.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 26, 2018, 09:54:49 AM
I'm just new here and not enough to be a professional trader I do not know much about trading. but I think both of them are good paying profits. A daily trading and a long term is anywhere as long as two profitable value nothing is impossible with two earners both in deferent way.
Activity: 1
November 26, 2018, 08:56:31 AM
I think it is advisable to use the exchange method during the day to avoid the market going down continuously
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
November 26, 2018, 05:59:18 AM

trading at the bear market at the moment I think will be quite a loss. for me, it's better to hold the tokens you have until the price stabilizes. well, but if seen, it has advantages, and disadvantages depend on the circumstances.
But some people still trade in this situation, with daily trade. We can still trade with
take profit 3-5% per transactions. Daily trade of course must having more time to monitoring chart price in the Market.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
November 26, 2018, 04:15:31 AM

With prices being such low it is beneficial to go long at the present moment. Also buying at such prices is the boon for us as never expect it could fall so low and we could be buying ta this prices. It is like Thanks Giving sale in the market so buy the maximum of everything and make some greats returns in 2019 when it will bounce back to 15k - 20k .
Activity: 2
November 26, 2018, 04:06:15 AM
I like the longer trading method, it makes good thinking less and more free time to do other things, but it also makes me lose a lot in this market.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
November 26, 2018, 01:44:16 AM

Activity: 75
November 25, 2018, 10:22:00 PM
Thanks in advance.     
if now prices are down and there is still no potential to go up, so maybe we can start buying but not too much, we can monitor price movements from time to time, we can trade with a short time, because if too long our money can settle and the potential for profit in a long time is still unclear, so while it's just right to do short trading, it might be useful.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 10:13:47 PM
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Focus on long term investing not daily trading!
November 25, 2018, 03:40:11 PM
I would suggest longer term investing and not daily trading.
If you want to daily trade than you should first learn TA...

From my experiences in market so volatile as crypto you will make less with daily trading than with long term investing... not to mention stress, and time consumed for daily trading.
If you are not very experienced and emotionally rock solid than markets will play you like you can't even imagine. You might still make profit, but at the end probably less than if you just invested in one of the top coins and wait for few years...

Activity: 980
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 03:30:27 PM
Thanks in advance.     

I've been trading for over a year now on the cryptocurrency market. I must say, it depends on your attitude. You need to get to know yourself first. Lots of youtube videos now available to the public. It depends on how you maximize your time to study. And I think it is also better to get a mentor. Im not an expert, as I say, im new to the market just like you, but I made bad decisions in the past which was a learning experience on my part to carry as a go along being a trader.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 08:15:43 AM
Mate, first of all, you should try to achieve some good knowledge of trading then you can start your trading business with long-term trading because as a newbie short-term trading will be hard to make profits for you. So I recommend you for doing long-term trading.
Exactly before thinking of whether long term is suitable or short term, better to have a strong look over what you are up to with knowledge. Learn first, grip more concepts and then jump to next step.
Both short term and long term can make you a profitable trader but there are a lot of things to consider, the most important is the amount of capital and the time you are willing to spend. Everything can be positively done through a proper timing but since the market is getting more unpredictable, the more we should be smarter in order to meet our goal.

the market is always unpredictable not just today or these days but ever since the beginning of cryptos  and like have you said , we need to be more smarter when deciding when to sell of buy . better to check the news and the latest threads about trading so that we can also get an idea if the price will fall or go high  .  

in the meanwhile , trading short term and trading in a longer term are both profitable and  good to do rather than choosing only one path because you can possibly maximize your potential profit
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
November 25, 2018, 08:11:21 AM
I think it really depend on how confident you feel with trading. I don’t have much experience with trading either, I prefer to buy coins for long term invest and I like to gain more knowledge before day trading first, day trading can lose all your money very fast. In the end of the day it is your personal choice and how confident you feel with trading.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 07:46:20 AM
as a beginner you must always learn about the science of trade. I prefer to do daily trading rather than long-term trading. when you trade daily, you will continue to monitor market developments. and if you continue to do it, then I'm sure you will understand speculation and market analysis. because you will have a lot of experience, and experience is very much needed in trading. so I think you have to trade daily and keep learning about trading.
Pages:
Jump to: