Pages:
Author

Topic: Daily trade Vs long trade - page 7. (Read 38589 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
October 05, 2019, 11:12:03 AM
I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     
Daily trade or long trade, for me I prefer daily trade because in daily trade you will trading everyday and you can watch the real flow of money or the currency in which you will be updated in everytime you will trade. I prefer this than long trade because in daily you can earn daily than waiting for a long time.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
October 05, 2019, 10:03:40 AM
The choice depends upon your risk appetite.
But I always go for the combination of both. Majority of my portfolio is invested with a long term perspective. I keep shifting the stop losses which are usually not so tight. I am not a frequent day trader but when I  see such an opportunity I usually jump in trade. Long term trades usually have more risk because of the uncertainty that increases because of the longer time period. Also, people tend to put less money in day trading than in long term and stop losses are tighter in day trade which makes day trading less risky. So at the end it depends upon your risk appetite.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 05, 2019, 09:28:41 AM
If you want to trade safely, you must trade in the long run to avoid losses and avoid worries about current market conditions.
it is difficult to trade in the short term for the current market situation unless you are truly an expert trader and that is also not a guarantee for you to get a good profit, because the market market situation affects trading.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
October 05, 2019, 08:55:25 AM
I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     

The best advice I can give you is to start trading the higher  timeframes as they are more newbie proof sort to say. As you get more comfortable trading them and you think you can handle the sloppier price movement in the lower timeframes you should put a little bit of capital into it.

But remember mastering trading requires a lot of time and  you will have losses along the way.
Activity: 409
Merit: 100
October 05, 2019, 05:21:07 AM
Thanks in advance.     

Anybody here want to become a trader here mate, the really first thing you must do is learn about crypto, blockchain, trading, top coins or potential altcoins that are good for investing. Since you are new starter here you can begin with day trade and I think Kucoin is suitable for you to start with.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
October 05, 2019, 04:50:11 AM
My strategy of choice is Long term trading: Long term investing usually almost eliminates all the emotions involved in trading. Long term investing is a trading that just about anyone can be able to take part in. With long term investing I am able to correct some or all of my mistakes which is another great feature. Being a long trader, I usually pay way less taxes than I used to when I was an active trader. There are also low fees on brokers and trading fees as well as less risks since I don’t have to make rapid decisions.
For getting most out of one’s investment, my opinion is nothing different from yours. A person should always try to hold his assets as long as he can, especially when it is confirmed that they ripe with each passing day. Long term trading is the way to go. But as you know, this is not very easy. A person needs to be patient and also wise in his decisions. Making money has remained a challenging task since the times unknown certainly.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
October 05, 2019, 04:43:01 AM
Thanks in advance.     
Daily trade vs long trade? I prefer daily trading because in daily trading you can earn more because as we all know every minute or every hours coins at dumping and pumping so in day trading you can earn a lot than the usual earnings. If you want to become a real trader study first on how it occur and what trading is.
Daily trading is good but for me its much better to trade long term as i am new so I want long term trading and it gives me safety and experience. When you trade for long term you will be confident about growth of your trading and nothing will give you stress to keep on checking the market price so if you are new or you have lack of knowledge better try long term trading.
Activity: 434
Merit: 25
October 04, 2019, 11:35:13 AM
My strategy of choice is Long term trading: Long term investing usually almost eliminates all the emotions involved in trading. Long term investing is a trading that just about anyone can be able to take part in. With long term investing I am able to correct some or all of my mistakes which is another great feature. Being a long trader, I usually pay way less taxes than I used to when I was an active trader. There are also low fees on brokers and trading fees as well as less risks since I don’t have to make rapid decisions.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
October 04, 2019, 10:49:13 AM
I think the most profitable is day trading since you can earn much profit than longterm trading since you do trade every minute or hour. And, I have experienced having a token that is on my wallet for a long time but the value is decreasing since it is affected by bitcoin's price.

And also, I would say that bitcoin is really good for day trading and long term since the value is going up and down but it will depend on how many satoshis you have.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
October 04, 2019, 08:26:44 AM
Nosedive into daytrading. Learn about candlestick patterns and stuff. Don't follow signals group and study the sentiment continuously.

I agree. You will just regret following other's order if you are making a trade, they don't work out perfectly fine most of the time, just like you, they are also taking the risk sometimes to predict what is really going to happen. Follow only groups that have accurate judgment when it comes on making profits every trade, and they are not here on this forum, I mean it is easy to say that "I am a pro trader" but the truth is they are not.

Activity: 938
Merit: 576
October 03, 2019, 04:54:18 PM
As you said, you are a newbie and if you try to day trade your total balance will decrease after every trade. even if you are a more advanced trader on forex, for example, i highly recommend you to avoid daily trading. Try to buy hold until the price increases enough for you, let's say 10 or 15%, you sell, and Voila you are a trader.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 03, 2019, 04:24:18 PM
Well, from my own point of view. I think that long term trading is more profitable rather than day trading because in that way you can be able to earn big profit and not so much risky compared to daily trade that you are focusing on a lot of coins. Aside from that you are very stressful in monitoring the crypto market price. If you will not, there's a high chance of being capital loss. Indeed, it still depends on what do you like. Also, I would highly recommend doing some research on it as well.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
October 03, 2019, 12:50:04 PM
Thanks in advance.     
Daily trading is a very tough game not because market is unpredictable. But because we are humans we need some time to take our decisions and trading is a very hectic job. People often end up in a hell lot of depression while staying for 7 hours in market. So for any newbie i would suggest first to go long term. Because even if you make a wrong decision with your trade you have a lot of time to rectify the mistake but this won't be possible in case of day trading where matter of minutes can be a deciding factor in profits & loss. Moreover risk management technique required in Intra day needs to be more robust and effective than that in long term trading which is pretty difficult for any layman to create.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
October 03, 2019, 11:20:25 AM

Based on that comparison, it is a no brainer for most of the people to just do the long trading because it will not make you stress since you have a lot of time to analyze the chart because you do not have a time limit since you are aiming for long time trading and after that, you can easily log off from your exchange and wait for at least a month to see the growth of your trade.
And this is only happen if you dont really care about the price or you will not be needed the fund you trade so you dont need to check price every time market moves.

Just hold and forget and back after years.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
October 03, 2019, 11:00:58 AM
Seriously, Crypto trading is one of the most profitable along with the risky platform. if you want to participate in the day trading then you are going to take a wrong decision regarding trading. I think long term trading would be the best possible way to earn some from this platform because of a huge manipulation and fluctuation in this crypto world, so Holding is the best way to make money. not only that but also you have to make a proper analysis based on your capacity and budget and then you should make the decision which side you could choose. it's really easy to say but when you do it's tough. So everything is possible and fair, but you must be very careful and attentive, In trading, you must be very watchful and instant decision-maker, right time click is very important to gain from trading.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
October 02, 2019, 08:52:23 PM
For me, it depends on what type of person you are; if you are a busy person and making trading as a part-time job, I think you need to go in long trading. Because in daily trading, you need to focus on the cryptocurrencies price, also require too much effort, stress, and quick decision. But in long term trading you just need to wait for your profitable rate to sell your cryptos, but the difference of the daily trader to long trader, the daily trader can gain money daily and much high compared to the long-term trader. Smiley

Cryptocurrencies don't give you assurance in long tern like mutual funds do. You can't say after 5 years, you will approx. make XX% profit on your investment. It may be possible that your investment doubles the next month or fall to 80% after 5 years.
Therefore, when dealing with something as hot as cryptocurrencies, better remain as close to market as possible. Follow all news, read charts everyday, anticipate events. Keep your portfolio updated or your investment will die with dead coins.
From my side I do believe that cryptocurrencies are the actually the best long term investment you can make, ratio risk/reward is breathtaking. But always keep in mind that you need to invest money you're able to lose.

Nosedive into daytrading. Learn about candlestick patterns and stuff. Don't follow signals group and study the sentiment continuously.
That's right, at one point I followed signal groups etc, I lost a lot of money. Especially when it's related to cryptocurriences there is always a pump and dump story behind.

Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
October 02, 2019, 08:44:34 PM
Thanks in advance.     

It depends on how much capital you are willing to risk and your experience in the field of trading.

Generally in day trading, you risk your capital in a relatively short amount of time and recognize even the tiniest of gains on your part. On long trading, you trade but you have a specific goal that you want to reach on your capital gains. In short, the the longer you trade the lower the risk gets.

If you are relatively new to the field, I suggest that you read books, watch videos, and consider guides here in the forum on how to get started in trading. It is really a difficult process especially if you consider all the factors but it is most definitely profitable.
Activity: 430
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 02, 2019, 01:38:40 PM
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
October 02, 2019, 11:38:40 AM
Thanks in advance.     

I believe it's just called "day" trading, no need for "daily."

In any case, i used to think i could make it big, doing research, analyzing trends, doing day trading. However i soon realized that crypto is so volatile and often times doesn't follow technical analysis and more often than not just follows rumors, scandals, and good news. So from losing money as a day trader, i just went long and am waiting for my trades to profit by themselves.

Remember that on a long enough timeline, crypto is a great investment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 02, 2019, 11:35:20 AM
Thanks in advance.     

I think that might depend on your financial status. if you have a huge budget and enough money to support yourself, the long term investment is by far more profitable. But if you have a small budget and you rely on that to feed yourself, day trading is the solution. Day trading is very risky to you gonna need a lot of knowledge and experience to survive it and we all know that doesn't come cheap! 
Pages:
Jump to: