Pages:
Author

Topic: Daily trade Vs long trade - page 9. (Read 38589 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
July 20, 2019, 01:32:44 AM
It depends on your daily busy life, whether you are an active worker filled with busyness or not, if yes it is better you do a long time trading but if you are a person who has a lot of free time then trading short time is the best.
But we can combine the two between daily trade and long time trade. There are coins that having
move fast price in the market, so we can make it as a daily trade or short time trade. And vice versa.
Yeah right that's very much possible inside the trading investment, there's already traders who learned how to work with their skills and already making good profits by combining both long , medium and short term tradings, it's all about how you manage to work and consistently following the charts and use technical analysis, work with each venues and try to make things profitable with your investment.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
July 19, 2019, 11:35:50 PM
for me daily trading requires more concentration to see the market every day. and I personally usually share accounts for daily trading and long-term trading. I realized that I was studying for daily trading, and every day my heart was pumped because of price fluctuations. and I'm still learning to control it
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 19, 2019, 07:36:03 PM
I think day trading is very much riskier compared with long term trading. Because it's hard to trade when you're asset didn't have strong demands in the market. That's why other holders, have an option to hold their digital asset within a longer term timeline.
Activity: 572
Merit: 10
July 19, 2019, 07:26:30 PM
I think you should start learning about trading. And in order that time is not wasted, you should invest in coins in the long term. For this, bitcoin is best suited. Then when you get the necessary knowledge, you will be able to increase your capital several times through short-term trading.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
July 19, 2019, 04:00:35 PM
I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     
In my opinion it is best to combine different types of trade. There are coins that show their full potential only after a long period of time, and there are coins that can be quickly traded within one or several days.
I fully agree with this opinion. This is the style of trading I use. My bankroll is split into two parts, about 70 percent I use for long-term investments in fundamentally strong projects. I left 30 percent at BTC for daily trading.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
July 19, 2019, 12:46:54 PM
I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     
In my opinion it is best to combine different types of trade. There are coins that show their full potential only after a long period of time, and there are coins that can be quickly traded within one or several days.
Activity: 421
Merit: 100
July 19, 2019, 08:29:24 AM
Thanks in advance.     

If you don't have proper knowledge and want to learn trade, you must make your own research we have Trading tutorial through youtube video, then We also have trading discussion here in the forum were you can ask here anytime you want. So in my opinion, since you are a newbie at the moment try to start long term trading and begin with kucoin exchange and start with small capital first.
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 18, 2019, 12:22:36 PM
long term is good if you really want to become rich with less investment you can get good returns and less risk , day trading is good if you make good profits you will be like good worker in a company getting high salary
I am not really a good trader that's why i prefer long term trading because it's more easy and i know that i can earn huge profit doing it, but off course i still need to choose a coin to hold for long term so i can assure my self a good income in the future.
Activity: 314
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
July 18, 2019, 08:11:43 AM
Well, for starters, you should learn as much as possible about trading. I think you should try long term trading. To trade every day you need to have an understanding of the market and how it works and be able to choose the right coins. If you do not know how to do it, it is better not to risk.
Your opinion is very correct, because very fast price fluctuations cause daily traders to be more courageous in taking policies in choosing coins to be traded, of course following the current trend.
Unlike long-term investors, they will buy coins that are well-established and have strong fundamentals and are in a top position. This makes sense because they have very large liquidity so that short-term trading for them is not attractive, the profits are too small. But for me personally I prefer daily trading.
Activity: 266
July 06, 2019, 04:38:23 AM
For a newbie, long term trading is much better than day trading. Because with long term, you will avoid all the losses involved in the fluctuation of prices. Experienced traders can however practice day trading and they wouldn't run at a loss. You also need to get information on how the trading is done.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
June 30, 2019, 08:45:34 AM
When I started trading my plan is to hsve daily trades but as the time goes I learn many things from it. You must dedicate your whole day for daily trading. Market can change in a few hours or even minutes. I'm more suited for long term trading, I just check my weekly portfolio to see if it went up or down. If up take some profit.

I agree, the market price changes so fast it can rise and down in a span of minutes so you have to check it more often but for long term you can check it per week, month or even years depending on what works for you, for daily trade it can be time consuming in the sense that you have to check the price daily every few hours whereas in long trade you only check it once in awhile and in my case I normally do long trade in a span of months.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
June 30, 2019, 08:09:10 AM
Long trade is more secured and profitable if we have to compare it with daily trading. Every exchanges offering live trading, should have live activities in order that those traders who choose daily buy and sell can earn profit. Unlike with traders who buy only once for profitable coins, but didn't choose to sell after price increase sophisticatedly. They're having that idea of waiting the perfect time to make a certain coin matures it's market value.
Activity: 490
June 30, 2019, 07:46:46 AM
As a newbie into trading, while learning the ins and outs of trading, you can invest in a long term trade by holding it till you are conversant with exchange, trading, depsoit and withdrawals, reading signals and interpreting news before you can decide to day trade.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
June 30, 2019, 07:22:24 AM
Well, for starters, you should learn as much as possible about trading. I think you should try long term trading. To trade every day you need to have an understanding of the market and how it works and be able to choose the right coins. If you do not know how to do it, it is better not to risk.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
June 30, 2019, 06:47:06 AM
When I started trading my plan is to hsve daily trades but as the time goes I learn many things from it. You must dedicate your whole day for daily trading. Market can change in a few hours or even minutes. I'm more suited for long term trading, I just check my weekly portfolio to see if it went up or down. If up take some profit.
Activity: 700
June 30, 2019, 02:50:29 AM
for beginners, I recommend long-term trading on most of the capital you have. and use a small portion of our capital for short-term trading. so we can learn for short-term trading to get daily profits

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
June 30, 2019, 12:29:49 AM
Every day I make sure that the results can be unpredictable in investing, as daily trading and long-term can be profitable, so it is worth taking it as a given, you will not be able to manage these processes in full
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
June 30, 2019, 12:25:14 AM
I will say go for long trades instead of the day trading. It is kind of tricky, after selling your coins then you realize you should have waited a while before selling. As for the long term trade, you set a specific target for a coin before you sell it.

Yes, you are right long trading will get more beneficial compared to day trading. Of course, day trading will be beneficial in the trading but it will suite to the people who has very good experience in the trading. So long term holding is always for people who has unexperience in trading.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 29, 2019, 09:18:28 PM
Thanks in advance.     
Each of us here have their own reason why they investing some are for daily profits so daytrading is what comfortable they find and though this is very risky yet this is the most profitable here because if lucky you can multiple you money in just a matter of hours

And some is here just to trust the technology (ofcourse to profit also though thy can afford to sit long)they are the one who’s not caring about the price monitoring because they are looking for the long term effect of this technology to the world

But also you can do semi long term investing mate when you will wait until the amount you targeted to profit reached
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
June 29, 2019, 05:27:13 PM
been a novice in trading requires a lot of practices. all you need for a start is a demo account and make sure you practise for a long time. Never every get your real money on exchange because you will definitely get burn and also try long term trading. it is better.
Pages:
Jump to: