Pages:
Author

Topic: Danks chance to clear his name! (on hold) - page 2. (Read 14969 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
The truth is there will never be enough time for me to pay off this debt monetarily, the economy does not have long.  I'll do what I can to pay squall back but I see no foreseeable way the economy will last long enough.

Certainly not if you keep spending your limited coins on mining rigs and drugs and raves.  
Certainly not if you keep dropping the amount you pay each month - 10x drop so far!

How about you pay your debt instead of spending on yourself?  You are very selfish.

Squall, it is important that you set a minimum payment.  Dank will spend before he will send.

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
You said I am ignoring squall's pm's and this is simply not true.

The truth is there will never be enough time for me to pay off this debt monetarily, the economy does not have long.  I'll do what I can to pay squall back but I see no foreseeable way the economy will last long enough.
Vod
legendary
Squall, dank seems a bit confused as to what your terms are.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5719897

What do you want the minimum payment to be?  Do you want it to be whatever dank decides to pay, no matter how small?
When do you want him to pay you? Start of month?  Obviously if you leave it up to dank, he won't pay at all until you remind him.

I'm fighting for your debt out here, but you need to show you still have interest in collecting.

Dank said the debt was on your terms.  What are your terms?
(It has to be in public like this, because dank is denying any pms you send)
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
Dank offered to pay in potcoin, No surprises there. I rejected this offer, It's double this month, I would like to say "or else" but that would mean I have something planned, If I did, I could not openly say it, As this would be evidence.  Roll Eyes And now saying that means It was a reverse psychology action and still can be used used as evidence. or nothing I guess.

Did you not receive the coins I sent?

yes and updated, Tho was lower and later than anticipated.
legendary
You cannot kill love
Dank offered to pay in potcoin, No surprises there. I rejected this offer, It's double this month, I would like to say "or else" but that would mean I have something planned, If I did, I could not openly say it, As this would be evidence.  Roll Eyes And now saying that means It was a reverse psychology action and still can be used used as evidence. or nothing I guess.

Did you not receive the coins I sent?
Activity: 495
Merit: 507

Good thing dank used the thousands of dollars he got from somewhere in 2013Q4 to buy a mining rig instead of paying you.
Vod
legendary
Somebody gave dank a loan ??!

o.0  ...  Wow, that's... ballsy.

Considering he's openly stating frequent drug usage to get high, he does seem to have the cash for that purpose (with the known results for this posting standards, which are... *uhm* ... special to say the least).

He has openly admitted to selling/trading for drugs everything he owns, except for his guitar.  

I don't understand about the potcoin offer.  Why doesn't he sell the potcoin he was going to give squall for btc and make his promised payment?

In any case, if he can't come up with a regular $60 a month payment, how is he going to do any of the things he claims?   Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Sentinel
Somebody gave dank a loan ??!

o.0  ...  Wow, that's... ballsy.

Considering he's openly stating frequent drug usage to get high, he does seem to have the cash for that purpose (with the known results for this posting standards, which are... *uhm* ... special to say the least).
Vod
legendary
Dank offered to pay in potcoin, No surprises there. I rejected this offer, It's double this month, or nothing I guess.

Wow.

He posts a lot over in "Politics and Society" because people cannot see his trust rating there.  I'll continue to remind him about this debt. 
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I believe dank has a new name and put dankkk. 
Vod
legendary
I will send you a little more for the next month and I will do so early on.

Obviously dank is a pathological liar.
Activity: 495
Merit: 507
No payment for feb  Huh

You act surprised.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This was a uhmm interesting  Huh read.
You are a very patient man.  Shocked
copper member
No payment for feb  Huh
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
January 31, 2014, 02:30:18 AM

Sometime before JUne 2014 I am going to turn this ordeal into a narrative roughly on par with a Gary Paulsen Young Adult novel.
copper member
January 30, 2014, 07:43:10 PM
Jan payment received, Thanks.
legendary
You cannot kill love
December 29, 2013, 02:48:49 PM
copper member
December 29, 2013, 04:18:57 AM
Updated op with payment

Smiley

Is next month's payment also set to be 0.10 BTC?

I have tied payback in FIAT, as linked to BTC it will just keep going up, So any cash around $100 is cool a month.

So over on first payment, A little low this payment, But it's a good start.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
December 28, 2013, 06:49:37 PM
Updated op with payment

Smiley

Is next month's payment also set to be 0.10 BTC?
Pages:
Jump to: