Pages:
Author

Topic: Danks chance to clear his name! (on hold) - page 5. (Read 14969 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 08, 2013, 03:15:22 PM
I love dank, he reminds me of a puppy.
Thank you. Smiley

I have grown quite a bit since those loans requests last year.  I was naive and my expectations were high.  Though, I don't doubt I would have been able to handle them (maybe not the car loan thinking bout it).

I still stand by that I am the best investment one can make on these forums.  Because investing in me is investing in you.  You get everything you put in back and more, physical and not.

Unless your name is squall.  Then you get ripped off by dank.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 08, 2013, 03:08:17 PM
I'm planning a comic series featuring dank the wizard. Do I have your permission?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
November 08, 2013, 02:12:54 PM
Thank you. Smiley

I have grown quite a bit since those loans requests last year.  I was naive and my expectations were high.  Though, I don't doubt I would have been able to handle them (maybe not the car loan thinking bout it).

I still stand by that I am the best investment one can make on these forums.  Because investing in me is investing in you.  You get everything you put in back and more, physical and not.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127
November 08, 2013, 09:45:47 AM
Oh and this one.

Where dank reveals his plans to be a millionaire in no time, and can easily turn 100 dollars into 3000 dollars.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/help-me-so-i-can-help-you-48949
I can't fathom from your post anything at all about what you actually want people to invest in.  What is it that you're actually going to be producing with the funds people lend you?
I'd be willing to discuss it in more detail via private message if you are interested.  The important thing is that I have a solid plan of action to produce this money, I just don't have the initial investment cost, I may be very much broke after my upcoming traffic court case in which I may lose my license, setting my plans back another year or so.  I can turn a $100 investment into $3000 of revenue, legally, without relying on others.

I am willing to be very generous as far as interest rates, we can work with small short terms loans to build trust if you wish.  I have no intentions (nor have I demonstrated such in the past) of running off with a small amount of money when I can do so much more with it and benefit both parties involved.  Karma can be a bitch.

I don't see how asking for a $100+ loan is irrational when I have a solid plan to back it up.  Naysayers, please carry on.

Loan for a 600cc sport bike, which he totally won't stunt and ride fast
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/800-btc-loan-request-10-interest-78631

November 08, 2013, 09:22:11 AM
thank you for the compilation.

I'm the best investment you can make on the forums.  I've been around for a year, had borrowed at least 400 BTC since then. I provided custom graphic design services last year, sold $300 of Amazon gift cards and have repaid 100% of my loans.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127
November 08, 2013, 08:59:11 AM
Hookah Lounge loan thread, no successful scam here but good for a laugh.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/3000-6000-btc-loan-hookah-lounge-91812-update-108883
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/2000-4000-btc-loan-hookah-lounge-106496

Investment in buying dank a car
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/help-me-buy-a-car-earn-double-its-value-99098

Dank dream, begging for donations to put on a festival
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dank-dream-2012-128558

1-10 million dollar loan for land/mansion
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/1-10-mil-usd-btc-loan-request-87215

That's all I remember off the top of my head. Have fun delving into dank's mind. Don't take a wrong turn.

November 08, 2013, 07:12:01 AM
any care to elaborate or link to the thread where danks scam tag originates.

thanks in advance
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 08, 2013, 01:04:53 AM
Okay and I'm giving him .420 this month, so why are you posting?

Why am I posting?  Because you haven't paid him a single satoshi in over a year and you are handing out coins in another thread.

Once you post your first payment I'll shut up.  Until then, I'm karma, as we agreed.
Again, another false statement, I'm quite sure I paid squall his 22 BTC within a year ago.

And bro, I handed .80 cents and will hand out another three dollars.  Get off your high horse.
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 08, 2013, 01:03:06 AM
Dank, you remind me so much of the people I knew when I was younger, and a good third of them ended up famous or running record companies or venues. Easily. The other third are successfully self employed at a variety of respectable yet interesting occupations, and a third are dead or 'lost to followup' as scientists say.

None of them started out with a massive event. How about you find a couple of bands with a following of say, 30-50 each, and put a gig on at a bar? Give them and the venue a percentage of the door price, restrict guest lists to one per band member, and make it midweek so the venue won't want to charge you hire. If you can negotiate a percentage of the bar, do so, then flyer like crazy everywhere customers might be.

That way, when you do get to run a massive festival, you will be in with a chance of knowing what you are about Smiley
I don't expect to go straight out in front of a million people, I hope to be performing for a couple years or so before that.  Thank you for the encouragement, means a lot to me.
Vod
legendary
November 08, 2013, 12:31:40 AM

Why am I posting?  Because you haven't paid him a single satoshi in over a year and you are handing out coins in another thread.

Once you post your first payment I'll shut up.  Until then, I'm karma, as we agreed.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 08, 2013, 12:28:39 AM
dank is unique, unique sells!
Activity: 102
Help me save Buddy!
November 08, 2013, 12:26:33 AM
Dank, you remind me so much of the people I knew when I was younger, and a good third of them ended up famous or running record companies or venues. Easily. The other third are successfully self employed at a variety of respectable yet interesting occupations, and a third are dead or 'lost to followup' as scientists say.

None of them started out with a massive event. How about you find a couple of bands with a following of say, 30-50 each, and put a gig on at a bar? Give them and the venue a percentage of the door price, restrict guest lists to one per band member, and make it midweek so the venue won't want to charge you hire. If you can negotiate a percentage of the bar, do so, then flyer like crazy everywhere customers might be.

That way, when you do get to run a massive festival, you will be in with a chance of knowing what you are about Smiley
Activity: 112
November 07, 2013, 11:54:00 PM
Dank buy a powerball ticket, you can pay back then.
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 07, 2013, 11:52:53 PM
Vod
legendary
November 07, 2013, 11:48:29 PM
I think believe he will see more than he bargained for.

All he is asking for is his coins.  He even offered to stop interest and cap your debt even though BTC is climbing.  YOU even said the debt was on his terms.  Well, his terms are 0.1btc this month.  You're giving coins away in another thread and still no payment on your debt.
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 07, 2013, 10:44:30 PM
I think believe he will see more than he bargained for.
Vod
legendary
November 07, 2013, 10:29:33 PM
I will actually send the same amount to you other three when I have more coins. Smiley

I don't think you'll ever see anything, squall.   Embarrassed
Vod
legendary
November 07, 2013, 10:24:40 PM
Let me disclaim, to be fair: if this doesn't manifest into reality by 2013, 2012 is nothing, concert doesn't happen, I will get a job and pay my dues.

You going to wait until the end of the year before you take that job, aren't you?
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 07, 2013, 09:34:48 PM
lol danks so mad

What's worse: having a scammer owing you money or a complete idiot? Cheesy

He's lovely!

When I get my bitcoins out of Intersango, there should be a few spare to put towards his debt. I wouldn't hold my breath though as Strateman locked me out.
Not necessary mang, you oughta have em, I appreciate the thought though. Smiley

I'm confident I will get this debt dealt with in a reasonable manner.
Pages:
Jump to: