Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 109. (Read 119470 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
Bounties

* Translations             - 100,000 DL(i)sk Reserved

Form
List of translations

* Twitter Followers      - 100,000 DL(i)sk Reserved

Follow us on twitter  "https://twitter.com/Dlisk_promo" to reserve your twitter stake

Form
List of twitter users

* Signature Campaign - 300,000 DL(i)sk Reserved (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dlisk-signature-campaign-up-to-700000-dlisk-for-newbie-members-too-1497915)

Form
List of sign

* Promotion Video       -  50,000 DL(i)sk Reserved
* Marketing Leader      -  50,000 DL(i)sk Reserved (Completed)
* Signature Campaign  - 400,000 DL(i)sk Reserved (after ICO launch)
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Countdown till end of ICO phase 1: 50% extra bonus

Great. I will do a investment soon.
Countdown till end of ICO phase 1: 50% extra bonus

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I agree, comparing it with 2014 is ridicules, remember Blackcoin, remember Crave, remember so many other coins... then you should not invest in Waves and Lisk too as most likely they will have the same faith as Blackcoin, Crave and other so-called innovative coins at that time.
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
This coin looks more and more interesting if you see that people are fudding this thread to protect their own investment. People from waves are afraid that investors will invest in this coin and start talking negative about this one. It tell me that this is a reason to invest in dlisk for sure.

Great white paper, good roadmap, a lot of activity, everything is there to become a big coin.
legendary
Activity: 952
What a joke this project is.  100million "Rise" supply (look at 2nd post).  OP screenname is "LiskBeliever" (didn't even bother to make a new SN).  Marketing Leader is sporting the "Rise" signature.  Originally 30% bonus and now is 50% for the first week.  I bet YoBit will pass on doing an IOU on this.  lol

You forgot that the name of the coin includes LISK too.
legendary
Activity: 952
Oh come on, this is just ridicilous.

Yes but it might be fun to watch the car crash as it happens.  Like a time machine to 2014!
White Paper also available on our website:

White Paper
legendary

I agree, of course all depends how much they raise in ICO. Twitter followers is amazing, as well the number of translations planned, so there is a decent community in place. The question is, how high will this ICO goes.... I don't want a Waves type of ICO that suddenly at the last moment 10,000 BTC was added... So i'm also pretty happy with the 50% extra for the early investors, that protect us a little against those crazy last minute buyers Cheesy
legendary
White Paper release:

DL(i)sk White paper

Reviewing the whitepaper after work today. Anyone else have a chance to read it?

Yes.... there is a starting point, looks good. It is based on Lisk, but Lisk was based on crpypti too, so i don't think that is a problem. Web wallet, Desktop wallet. Good enough to put some money at work, if you ask me. But you don't ask me Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
White Paper release:

DL(i)sk White paper

Reviewing the whitepaper after work today. Anyone else have a chance to read it?
Activity: 292
Activity: 476
well...im watching this  Grin
Activity: 195
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Why is there a random parentheses in the name...DL(i)sk...
legendary
Watching. I love investing in ico's

Me too Cheesy And certainly after Lisk big hit Cheesy
Activity: 210
Watching. I love investing in ico's
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Dev, when the program starts with the signatures?

Personally, I'm waiting for Polish translation Wink
Jump to: