Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 113. (Read 119470 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I dont get it ... we already have Lisk , why do we need another clone ?

Oh my bad i know now .... someone want to make some $$$$$$$

That includes me, I want to make money as an investor.  If they make money and I make money, I will consider it a good deal.  If Lisk gains a lot of experimental clones, it just adds to the strength of the platform. People choose to use Bitcoin or they use Lisk to develop projects would be a great thing.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
More people have started to look into this thread and started to post. It seems this coin can also pick up well in the ICO by promotions.

If you check how many are already following DL(i)sk on twitter then it will be massive. RISE have something like 580 people following at the moment. DL(i)sk already has 130 followers in one day (or maybe 2). I hope ICO will not be too high... 100 .. 200 BTC or so, so that we can make some good profit during trading Cheesy
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
More people have started to look into this thread and started to post. It seems this coin can also pick up well in the ICO by promotions.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Good luck to your team Smiley
legendary
Started work on the FB page, tomorrow will do more work and some tweets..Once we have more info from the DEV, ROADPMAP etc we can really blast it..  Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/DLisk-1617610191890063/

please come and like the page, supporters..  Smiley

Good start. It looks like DL(i)sk will become a winner here.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Started work on the FB page, tomorrow will do more work and some tweets..Once we have more info from the DEV, ROADPMAP etc we can really blast it..  Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/DLisk-1617610191890063/

please come and like the page, supporters..  Smiley
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
Anything special about this clone?  Huh
legendary
Let me guess... after the signature campaign finished on RISE, we will see a lot of DL(i)sk signatures Cheesy.
Activity: 560
I dont get it ... we already have Lisk , why do we need another clone ?

Oh my bad i know now .... someone want to make some $$$$$$$

DLISK - Next Generation Coin
1. Whitepaper?
2. Which PR companies are you working with? I mean outside of your internal marketing lead.
3. How much time between the end of the ICO and when tokens will be available for release?
4. What is your escrow strategy? I see one person listed in the OP. Will there be a portal similar to Rise and Waves to send the payment?
4b. What conditions must be met before the escrow is available to spend?
5. How will you communicate expenses to the community? Monthly accounting?
6. When do you plan to host your first AMA?
7. Concerning your 7 million premine, are there conditions before you are able to dump any significant portion?
8. The ICO bonus structure is different between post 1 and post 2 of the thread. Can I assume the Day 1 bonus in post 2 is inaccurate?
9. When do you or anyone on your team plan to make any public appearances?
10. What's different about this project from Lisk or Rise?
11. What is the detailed bio for Dmochemicz? Linkedin or FB?
12. What projects has your team worked on in the past?

I've made decent size BTC investments in Lisk, Waves and Rise. Rise took some convincing, this one will need more.

I encourage everyone to push for as much transparency as possible. If this is a legit projects, my questions should be straightforward BEFORE the ico launches.

Hi TravelsAsia,

Thanks to be interested in our project.

1. Whitepaper is being worked on. ICO starts in 5 days so there is still a lot of work to be done.
2. Of course, we know that only local marketing won't work. We will use money from our ICO BTC to countact a few PR companies
3. We are releasing  the coins 1 day after ICO stops.
4. I have contact Richiela from Bittrex if he was interested in doing the escrow too. You're right, only one person is maybe not enough when a lot of people will invest in DL(i)sk
5. What do you mean? Can you clarify it?
6. Still needs to be determine
7. I was thinking to put those 7 M under control of a escrow person. Withdraws will be detailed documented and communicated to community so that everybody knows what we are doing with those 7M coins.
8. The correct ICO structure is in OPs. Yes, it was modified for to make our signature more readable.
9. We are certainly planning to do a public appearances. First we need to make sure that the launch is successful and then we will communicate time/place with community.
10. The basis is the same, we will use Lisk code set and we will start developing based on that codeset. The plan is to lunch Web wallets, Desktop wallets and mobile wallets. But i believe that is something similar to Rise.
11. He doesn't have linkedin or FB.
12. I will ask him to more details on what he has worked on.
Activity: 378
I hope that this project will become successful as well as rise.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
ahh sound cool is facebook page,,,and i think online media is a great way to promote also
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
FB page and tweets will be ready for the community to like and share in a couple of hours.. Also waiting on the DEV to give me some good info whitepaper etc to make a good blog review to show interested parties..   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1006
I wrong to put my link twitter
I put in the form translation.
Please dev remove it.
Thank you.
Activity: 448
1. Whitepaper?
2. Which PR companies are you working with? I mean outside of your internal marketing lead.
3. How much time between the end of the ICO and when tokens will be available for release?
4. What is your escrow strategy? I see one person listed in the OP. Will there be a portal similar to Rise and Waves to send the payment?
7. Concerning your 7 million premine, are there conditions before you are able to dump any significant portion?
8. The ICO bonus structure is different between post 1 and post 2 of the thread. Can I assume the Day 1 bonus in post 2 is inaccurate?

I've made decent size BTC investments in Lisk, Waves and Rise. Rise took some convincing, this one will need more.

I encourage everyone to push for as much transparency as possible. If this is a legit projects, my questions should be straightforward BEFORE the ico launches.

Activity: 448
1. Whitepaper?

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Any other bouties? Looks like translation in tagalog looks someone already on the list.. do you have any bounties?
Activity: 910
interesting piece of work here. Where is the whitepaper? Is this a DAPP ? Looking into this.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I made a small update on the bonus structure

how to ico?
please give me more information,I will keep an eye on this,good luck!

I think you are still too early to invest. ICO starts on the 10th and no ICO information is available on OPs, so we are still waiting for more information.

There are 5 more days to start the ICO. You can viisit on 9th and see the updates in the OP. Sure, the dev will post all the needed post in right time.

Correct. Everything will be available in time.

i like..but im newby

For twitter bounty it doesn't matter if you are new or not, everybody will be able to receive their twitter bonus.

BUT I'm still confused,,im not have wallet
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
I made a small update on the bonus structure

how to ico?
please give me more information,I will keep an eye on this,good luck!

I think you are still too early to invest. ICO starts on the 10th and no ICO information is available on OPs, so we are still waiting for more information.

There are 5 more days to start the ICO. You can viisit on 9th and see the updates in the OP. Sure, the dev will post all the needed post in right time.

Correct. Everything will be available in time.

i like..but im newby

For twitter bounty it doesn't matter if you are new or not, everybody will be able to receive their twitter bonus.

Current list of translations reserved:

mikhael - Filipino
Riddikulo - Spanish
DarkNightRider - Russian
rajeshgarnaik - India
Simple858   - Slovenian
tottong - indonesian
coinhugger - Dutch
lakuf   - French
bytemuma   - Portuguese
healtheworld -chinese
Maicol792   - Italian