Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 30. (Read 119464 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Because of the low ICO funds, we cannot get a sponsor listing on Bittrex, so it is all up to community to support the coin and try to work all together so that a free Bittrex listing is possible.

Dlisk dev received funds from escrow, still here.

Dlisk dev doesn't want to use his minimal funds for quick dumping on a bigger exchange.

Bounties are very small. Only a few hundred coins per task.

How much evidence do you guys need that Dlisk is poised for big things?

One thing I can tell all of you bounty participants. Hold. You got so few coins it's not worth dumping, and you will regret it. It might take 6 months, even a year, but you will definitely regret it.

Why should dev leave? i mean... 12 BTC... come on... he also know that his development funds will be worth a lot more when everything works out... i'm buying the dumps. One day it will move higher for sure.

In fact still at 40 sats (from 17sats ICO), so we can call this a VERY SUCCESSFUL ICO FOR ICO INVESTORS!!! Compare that with WAVES, RISE.... and you know what i'm talking about...

Yeah, impressed, excited. I can only imagine hitting Lisk prices.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Because of the low ICO funds, we cannot get a sponsor listing on Bittrex, so it is all up to community to support the coin and try to work all together so that a free Bittrex listing is possible.

Dlisk dev doesn't want to use his minimal funds for quick dumping on a bigger exchange.

One thing I can tell all of you bounty participants. Hold. You got so few coins it's not worth dumping, and you will regret it. It might take 6 months, even a year, but you will definitely regret it.

Why should dev leave? i mean... 12 BTC... come on... he also know that his development funds will be worth a lot more when everything works out... i'm buying the dumps. One day it will move higher for sure.

In fact still at 40 sats (from 17sats ICO), so we can call this a VERY SUCCESSFUL ICO FOR ICO INVESTORS!!! Compare that with WAVES, RISE.... and you know what i'm talking about...
Activity: 504

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
Some more coins were paid.

Requesting personal text bounty,bellow is my Dlisk address for payment
12833293362217321322L

thank you in advance. is there any plan for bittrex listing?

Activity: 589
Merit: 502
pm sent for signature and text bounty.
thank you,wish you all the best for Dlisk Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Requesting personal text bounty,bellow is my Dlisk address for payment
12833293362217321322L

thank you in advance. is there any plan for bittrex listing?
Hey,
i only received 642 Dlisk coin which i guess its personal text campaign bounty.but not received my twitter bounty but spreadsheet said i was paid  Huh,correct me if i am wrong .
my Dlisk addy: 2343562329716438407L

thank you

495 is for personal text. 147 is from twitter so that is 642 in total.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
right now the price is good at yobit Smiley we just need a few more minor exchanges and one major exchange like bittrex.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 568
I have not yet claim bounty, To whom I claim bounty?

Please sent a pm to LiskBeliever for claim your bounty include your address lisk to received your bounty.
good luck mate.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Hey,
i only received 642 Dlisk coin which i guess its personal text campaign bounty.but not received my twitter bounty but spreadsheet said i was paid  Huh,correct me if i am wrong .
my Dlisk addy: 2343562329716438407L

thank you
Activity: 644
so all the bounty already been paid mate? whats the next project to rise up the price, I think
its time to bounce back and those early dumpers will cry out loud still in good position in yobit
so just hold coin and wait for the dumpers. good luck mate.
Activity: 714
I have not yet claim bounty, To whom I claim bounty?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 568
Confirmed that I received my twitter bounties and the reward for translation
thank you LiskBeliever
Good luck always.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
Ok ico and distribution of bounty looks to be done, what the next step for this project.
Is there a roadmap and timeline?  Smiley

we waiting updates for dev about it
we hoping for a great project in the future to increased the price DLISK.
Activity: 420
Ok ico and distribution of bounty looks to be done, what the next step for this project.
Is there a roadmap and timeline?  Smiley
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589

Retweet done. I hope bittrex will be listing dlisk there
good luck.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Another list of bounties has been paid.
hi mate the bounty take 140 dlisk for twitter right? thanks i received my share too, hope you can divert this pump and dump thing from yobit
good luck dev and let us see more progress fro it.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
pm sent
cek dev  Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
I confirm that I recieved my twitter and personal text campaign bounties , and for sure , I won't sell at this price , because it is very low , but I think it will increase soon , I hope the dev is preparing some projects which are related to this coin , so it can compete with other ICO coins.

The price is not low ico price is 17 sat exchange price is 34 sat it doubled the price the bag holders surely profited from this ICO, small funded Ico seems bring good karma when it comes to profit.

Small ICO are profitable if the dev doesn't deliver things or deliver general products.
Pages:
Jump to: