Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 31. (Read 119468 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I confirm that I recieved my twitter and personal text campaign bounties , and for sure , I won't sell at this price , because it is very low , but I think it will increase soon , I hope the dev is preparing some projects which are related to this coin , so it can compete with other ICO coins.

The price is not low ico price is 17 sat exchange price is 34 sat it doubled the price the bag holders surely profited from this ICO, small funded Ico seems bring good karma when it comes to profit.
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
How can I claim avatar and sig bounties? Sorry if this was already posted. Thanks.
Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal

all bounties paid for today.

Thanks LiskBeliever for reward. It's appreciated.  Smiley

Activity: 826
Merit: 523
I confirm that I recieved my twitter and personal text campaign bounties , and for sure , I won't sell at this price , because it is very low , but I think it will increase soon , I hope the dev is preparing some projects which are related to this coin , so it can compete with other ICO coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Got mine, thank you!  Grin
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
Activity: 126
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
all bounties paid for today.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
can we change our signature now btw ?

Yes, of course. ICO is finished. Remember that soon the post-ico signature will be released to spread the marketing phase of the coin.
nice hearing that and I think the coin would be more profitable it is just normal for some dumped but right after big pumped and mooning to expect. good luck mate.
Activity: 126
DLISK - Next Generation Coin

Yes, of course. ICO is finished. Remember that soon the post-ico signature will be released to spread the marketing phase of the coin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Just hold ur bags and lets make money money money
keep the dump and wait for dev to bring us some updates and this coin will pumped back and we will see
results I know dev work so hard for this to success keep supporting guys.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Just hold ur bags and lets make money money money
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
This coin should be trading at +100 sats. Dev doesn't have lunch at all. Rise devs are always at lunch Cheesy
that's correct maybe we just need to wait until next week and the price will rise up for sure this coin have a lots of
opportunity as the dev always working hard to assure the community that they never stop to work and improve.
legendary
Activity: 1120

Nice stuff... any news of dev on getting some ads on coinmarketcap?
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
I think dlisk hás a good future. Just dev team keep this job!
Pages:
Jump to: