Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 75. (Read 119470 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Activity: 728
5.45229627 BTC in ICO now...it looks like DLISK will hit 10 BTC at end of the ICO phase. That is still $6800 so a nice amount of money to do some marketing etc. You don't need those 29000, 1700 BTCs as those coins  are dropping hard. With around 10 BTC you can have some good trading results.

As they say, you begin from down low and there is no way but to go up up & away.

DLISK will RISE from the rest, no RISK LISK, it is DECENT. It will BREAKOUT soon and fly with its WINGS and reach the STRATUS STRATIS and PLUTOS PLUTUS. LETITRIDE on the WAVES. lol  Grin

Anything else?

Cheesy you forgot to say, and buy DLISK as it will hit MOON Smiley

And dumped by DOGE dev  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
5.45229627 BTC in ICO now...it looks like DLISK will hit 10 BTC at end of the ICO phase. That is still $6800 so a nice amount of money to do some marketing etc. You don't need those 29000, 1700 BTCs as those coins  are dropping hard. With around 10 BTC you can have some good trading results.

As they say, you begin from down low and there is no way but to go up up & away.

DLISK will RISE from the rest, no RISK LISK, it is DECENT. It will BREAKOUT soon and fly with its WINGS and reach the STRATUS STRATIS and PLUTOS PLUTUS. LETITRIDE on the WAVES. lol  Grin

Anything else?

Cheesy you forgot to say, and buy DLISK as it will hit MOON Smiley
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.

Anything else?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
Affiliate Marketing program - Earn 20% of your referral deposits deposits during ICO

How those it work? People are able to refer other people to join DL(i)sk ICO. If person A is depositing 1 BTC in DL(i)sk ICO then you will get 0.20 BTC extr in DL(i)sk ICO.

Example:

Total amount of BTC deposit is : 100 BTC
Total amount of BTC + referral deposits is : 110 BTC

Your personally deposit is : 1 BTC

Your referral deposit is : 5 BTC

Your stake will be = 1 BTC (personal deposit + 1 BTC (20% of 5 BTC) = 2 BTC

Your final stake in DL(i)sk coins will be: 88,000,000 / Total amount of BTC + referral deposits (so 110 BTC) * your deposit + your referral reward (so 2 BTC).

Why are we doing this?

We believe it is important ffor all of us to work together and to make a great community. If people can earn something extra then they will do more their best promoting the coin what means that more and more people will join and the value of the coin will increase step by step. Other coins has been using the same logic with success, so we are also applying this marketing strategy so that everybody will become a little piece of DL(i)sk marketing. Every ICO investor will become a sales person as he want to see his value increase.

Affillate marketing program form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1V-0PctLRGGVuNzU5OmLriJATaVFktW6-WQe-XwDs3IM/viewform

Form

We will not publish any spreadsheet before ICO is finished so prevent cheaters. We can request prove in case that we believe that something is wrong. You cannot have two people refering to one single person. Prove will be requested from the person that reference that one person.
Activity: 476
where link wallet dlisk?
5.45229627 BTC in ICO now...it looks like DLISK will hit 10 BTC at end of the ICO phase. That is still $6800 so a nice amount of money to do some marketing etc. You don't need those 29000, 1700 BTCs as those coins  are dropping hard. With around 10 BTC you can have some good trading results.

That's a good point. They've also kept back enough coins that there's an incentive to see this grow even if they raise under $10k. There's still a lot of unknowns about this project, that's what makes it such an opportunity.

Can you please clarify "There's still a lot of unknows about this project". What is not clear?

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

That's a good point. They've also kept back enough coins that there's an incentive to see this grow even if they raise under $10k. There's still a lot of unknowns about this project, that's what makes it such an opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Do we see a DLISK moon here?

Just another copy paste coin  Wink

The placebo effect..

Yes.... Crypti -> LISK -> RISE -> DLISK.

Still need to found out which code Crypti used for copy and paste Cheesy

Placebo effect is buy at ICO, sell when hitting the marketplace and runaway with 100% profit Cheesy

i would actually think its RISE is the best among these clones.
and like placebo said it don't need a huge fundings to achieve their goal. RISe may just grow gradually up until they do side projects.
legendary

The placebo effect..

Yes.... Crypti -> LISK -> RISE -> DLISK.

Still need to found out which code Crypti used for copy and paste Cheesy

Placebo effect is buy at ICO, sell when hitting the marketplace and runaway with 100% profit Cheesy
Activity: 472
Never spend your money before you have it.

The placebo effect..
legendary
legendary
Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
^ I'm hoping for a direct hit.
Activity: 448
Sometimes I throw some money at lonnnng shots, this is one of them.
legendary
wow. Long ICO period.

Yeap... but that is why the early investors are rewarded... 25% extra... so that means that you already will win 25% on your investment as people that join later won't have it and they want to sell with profit too, so they don't have profit, but you already have 25%. so your 1 BTC investment is directly .25 BTC profit Cheesy
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
wow. Long ICO period.
legendary
I'm not touching this atleast the rise guy got on camera.

that doesn't mean anything... the wave guy sasha also went on camera... and look at the price... TOO BIG TOO FAIL Wink

I sold early on yobit. fuck waves. we're talking about crypti clones.

I don't care... i only care about BTC. I trade coin, and everywhere that i believe i can take advantage i will buy . Smiley
Activity: 518
I'm not touching this atleast the rise guy got on camera.

that doesn't mean anything... the wave guy sasha also went on camera... and look at the price... TOO BIG TOO FAIL Wink

I sold early on yobit. fuck waves. we're talking about crypti clones.
Pages:
Jump to: