Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 79. (Read 119470 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
where do I sign up and join ICO please?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Countdown till end of ICO phase 2: 25% extra bonus

Everybody that join DL(i)sk, please contact me to become my referral. I give 50% of the 20% that i receive as referral bonus to YOU!!! So you deposit 1 BTC -> i receive 0.20 BTC in DL(i)sk coins and you will receive 0.10 BTC in DL(i)sk coins from me.

Fill in Referral form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1V-0PctLRGGVuNzU5OmLriJATaVFktW6-WQe-XwDs3IM/viewform) and when i receive my bonus you will receive yours. So this means a 35% bonus for you Wink and a extra 10% for me Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin

if we can deposit into website and we know how much our DLISK, like RISE website investment, that will be much easier to invest

Yes and No. Here ICO address is from escrow, you don't need a website for doing a deposit. On another topic, we are planning to add a database on our website so that you can sign in for the newsletter and use it in the future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
if we can deposit into website and we know how much our DLISK, like RISE website investment, that will be much easier to invest
Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
I'm personally writing this text personally to let LiskBeliever know that if the DL(i)sk is going to be as spectacular as the pic of the fireworks, then I'm truly glad I've joined the personal text and sig campaign  Smiley

I don't think there is a lot of fireworks here...not complaining as this will give a much better ROI then coins like LISK, WAVES, RISE, BRK. Cheesy

Me either, no complaints. The firework picture is cool - it lets me think of celebration time. It steers my thought to a 'happy place'  Smiley
Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
All I think is going in the right direction.

Cool

Yes this of course, going in the right direction is definitely crucial.  Cheesy
Marketing cost:

Hi,

Pricing for the top banner is $4.00 per 1000 impressions (BTC Equivalent). It's up to you how long the campaign runs but the more impressions per day purchased, the more frequent the ad will show up. Advertisers usually buy at least 10k impressions per day. Upon request, we'll send impression and click stats. Let us know if you have any more questions.

--
CoinMarketCap Support
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Hello,
How many days left for 25% bonus?

I will send another small deposit. If you see that this coin only has 3 BTC in ICO and you have everything ready weeks before launch. When you compare that with other coins then this is a much better start.
Website is now up and running.

What we still need to add:

1. Sign up/Login screen to allow people to register for newsletters (this will be linked to a bounty as well)

What are our concerns?

1. Lack of investment in ICO. We are looking into the option to get DLISK listed as crowdfund on Bittrex, but the problem is that this cost money. As earlier told, if ICO phase 1 (and 2) would hit 10 BTC then we would move to Bittrex and check if it was possible to run a crowdfund on Bittrex. The cost price for this is 7.5 BTC. We don't have any issues with naming the people that are responsible for the coin, and send Bittrex the necessary documents but currently the ICO amount is 3 BTC.

2. Marketing money - Again the same story. With the low amount in ICO we cannot spend $1000 on ads on coinmarketcap.com and other major sites.

3. FUD - A lot of FUD was available on this thread saying that this coin will never work, that dev cannot create a coin. Now everything is released and the FUDDERS are all gone because they have been proven wrong. The problem is damage has been made.

Then make the non-believers believe. talk the talk & walk the walk. Bittrex is too expensive if there is not interest in phase 1 then you'll just spend a lot trying to list ico in bittrex.
Fudders will be fudders like trolls will be trolls.
Its too early for exit strategy.

Maybe people don't trust a escrow via one person. There is no exit strategy. It will make it harder to achieve the final goals, but when we achieve it then a lot of early investors will be very pleased!
Hello,

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

1. Sign up/Login screen to allow people to register for newsletters (this will be linked to a bounty as well)

What are our concerns?

1. Lack of investment in ICO. We are looking into the option to get DLISK listed as crowdfund on Bittrex, but the problem is that this cost money. As earlier told, if ICO phase 1 (and 2) would hit 10 BTC then we would move to Bittrex and check if it was possible to run a crowdfund on Bittrex. The cost price for this is 7.5 BTC. We don't have any issues with naming the people that are responsible for the coin, and send Bittrex the necessary documents but currently the ICO amount is 3 BTC.

2. Marketing money - Again the same story. With the low amount in ICO we cannot spend $1000 on ads on coinmarketcap.com and other major sites.

3. FUD - A lot of FUD was available on this thread saying that this coin will never work, that dev cannot create a coin. Now everything is released and the FUDDERS are all gone because they have been proven wrong. The problem is damage has been made.

Then make the non-believers believe. talk the talk & walk the walk. Bittrex is too expensive if there is not interest in phase 1 then you'll just spend a lot trying to list ico in bittrex.
Fudders will be fudders like trolls will be trolls.
Its too early for exit strategy.
Activity: 589
Merit: 502
Hello,
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
All I think is going in the right direction.

Cool

What are our concerns?

ANNOUNCEMENT - WEBSITE UP AND RUNNING  - https://dlisk.com/
legendary
Activity: 1120
How much has been raised so far?

Check escrow address: https://blockexplorer.com/address/178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX
I wonder how much is dev expecting to raise in this ICO.

Less then 4 btc. That's discouraging.  Sad

the STRATIS ICO has at least made 6 BTC in less than 24 hours.

Quiet please, i'm pretty happy with this low amount Cheesy my stake is big Cheesy

Everybody that join DL(i)sk, please contact me to become my referral. I give 50% of the 20% that i receive as referral bonus to YOU!!! So you deposit 1 BTC -> i receive 0.20 BTC in DL(i)sk coins and you will receive 0.10 BTC in DL(i)sk coins from me.

Fill in Referral form and when i receive my bonus you will receive yours.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250

Check escrow address: https://blockexplorer.com/address/178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX

the STRATIS ICO has at least made 6 BTC in less than 24 hours.
Activity: 938
added personal txt Cool
Activity: 210

Pages:
Jump to: